Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Although 1 month wait for us can be..... wait for a pain sometimes..... i'm all in for support the dev. I give $2 for support. Happy Holiday

I tired to ease that wait a touch by keeping a conversation going ;)
Who they wanted to see in the next update and such.
I should have asked who best girl was I guess lol

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
hmm yeah not gonna lie, i really like this avn and the dev deserves every bit of support but i would never pay 30+ euros for an avn update and even less for one using the koi engine ..

i would have dropped 10-15 euros for it but this just seems overpriced, sorry

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
I tired to ease that wait a touch by keeping a conversation going ;)
Who they wanted to see in the next update and such.
I should have asked who best girl was I guess lol
Usually it's always hard for me to pick one girl in avn's, but in Genex i would trade all other girls for Lisha. She's just that precious, that i don't need anyone else.

Last edited:

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Usually it's always hard for me to pick one girl in avn's, but in Genex i would trade all other girls for Lisha. She's just that precious, that i don't need anyone else.

At least you didnt say Vektor lol
Best girl so far to me is Lynx with Rei in a very close second lol

JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023
On itcho cost 50 euros
Yeah not gonna lie I love this game but I would not waste that much money on an unfinished product,Thats like almost as much as a full priced aaa game just for a couple hours of gameplay. I will no doubt support this dev at a lower tier just because I wanna play the game early

Reactions: MixQQ

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Yeah not gonna lie I love this game but I would not waste that much money on an unfinished product,Thats like almost as much as a full priced aaa game just for a couple hours of gameplay. I will no doubt support this dev at a lower tier just because I wanna play the game early
The price will drop each week as the patreon release tier does.

Azkiger

Oct 24, 2019
I'm seeing an update of 0.9.95 in the changelog, but the current version listed on the original post and the download links are still 0.3.5.

Excited I had somehow missed it, I went to the patreon page and there's still nothing past version 0.3.5. There's the very very very interesting previews of the last 2 or 3 months, but still nothing.

Am I missing something?

Reactions: asdfjkhbjhpo
Sep 28, 2022
Thats 3 games on ps4/5

LeedMeep

Jan 18, 2020
I'm seeing an update of 0.9.95 in the changelog, but the current version listed on the original post and the download links are still 0.3.5.

Excited I had somehow missed it, I went to the patreon page and there's still nothing past version 0.3.5. There's the very very very interesting previews of the last 2 or 3 months, but still nothing.

Am I missing something?
Nah, us have to wait for next 3 weeks to get the latest version here, if you don't wanna wait, pledge it on patreon.

Reactions: Blaisdale

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020

Am I missing something?
The versione 3.5b was leaked

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020

Am I missing something?
Latest version (0.9.95) is not public/free/leaked yet.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Great update. Looking forward to whatever part two brings us.
Kate is fantastic. Whole updates should be focused on Kate and Kate alone. Lisha is a close second.
Same favorite Li's here, and i agree that Kate was great in the new update. I like Lynx and Amanda too tho and have a soft spot for Red Moon as the MC's first.

I feel like this was a great chapter 1 finale and a good setup for a chapter 2, cant wait!

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes