Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Kind of hoped to have a "free roam" once we reach end of content, where we can just continue to play without advancing the story. Like groundhog day, I guess. If balancing is an issue with grind, then freeze stats. There were a couple of things I wanted to try but couldn't (for instance, some of the pictures and animations in the page 1 of this game I didn't get, like the blond feminist arena fighter and that demon girl, and it confuses me.).

Seems like there were ways to get powers that I missed, which is also making me confused, like Ginger's and maybe Jennika? The MC just says that he is confused as to why he isn't getting their powers, and so am I as the player behind the screen.

There might be no point to continuing to play like that atm though.

Storywise, I have been enjoying it more than I thought I would. The one thing that made weirded out was Jennika. Kinda makes me go :WaitWhat: hearing that Jennika is not only far from being a virgin, but also has a daughter (felt weird to me because of her power). Anyhow, looking forward to updates.

Kinda makes me feel bad that we literally drain the power from the girls, since that weakens them. That's all fine and well when we take it from someone that wants to harm us, but doing it to an ally (like Red Moon) feels shitty for me. Though I'm sure that there are story reasons and all that, still feels bad

Last edited:

Marcelo Max

Jan 31, 2019
Kind of hoped to have a "free roam" once we reach end of content, where we can just continue to play without advancing the story. Like groundhog day, I guess. If balancing is an issue with grind, then freeze stats. There were a couple of things I wanted to try but couldn't (for instance, some of the pictures and animations in the page 1 of this game I didn't get, like the blond feminist arena fighter and that demon girl, and it confuses me.).

Seems like there were ways to get powers that I missed, which is also making me confused, like Ginger's and maybe Jennika? The MC just says that he is confused as to why he isn't getting their powers, and so am I as the player behind the screen.

Storywise, I have been enjoying it more than I thought I would. The one thing that made weirded out was Jennika. Kinda makes me go :WaitWhat: hearing that Jennika is not only far from being a virgin, but also has a daughter (felt weird to me because of her power). Anyhow, looking forward to updates.

Kinda makes me feel bad that we literally drain the power from the girls, since that weakens them. That's all fine and well when we take it from someone that wants to harm us, but doing it to an ally (like Red Moon) feels shitty for me. Though I'm sure that there are story reasons and all that, still feels bad
The images you are seeing are from the next update. There's a way to get Ginger's powers, maybe you made the wrong choice that leads to the scene. Jennika uses her power to dominate men like she tried to do with MC, that's why she's not a virgin.

LeedMeep

Jan 18, 2020
Man... have you ever feel... like the update is slowly getting closer and closer?

.....it do be like that

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020

Dev status for the incoming update:

EVENTS
  • Untimed +7
    :Melith:
    events.
  • Day 48 -
    :Lynx:
    , League.
  • Day 49 -
    :Lisha:
    :Amanda:
  • Day 50 -
    :Kate:
  • Day 51 - Pffff
  • Day 55 -
  • Day 56 -
    :Jennika:
  • Day 57 -
    :Shuna:
  • Day 58 -
    :Lynx:
  • Day 60 -
    :Hanah:
  • Day 61 -
  • Day 62 -
    :Jennika:
  • Day 64 -
    :Rei:
    :Lisha:
  • Day 65 -
    :Rei:

• Day 67 -
    :Yui:
  • Day 67 -
    :Matthew:

• Last Day -
GAMEPLAY
  • Changed EVASION a little to make it more noticeable.
PRISON
  • Three new girls available to tame!
  • Tamed girls will help you tame new girls. (They will daily "tame" other girls)
  • Each girl having better performance at different tasks. (Working, farming, crafting, taming).
  • More time! Prison will now have 12 clocks instead of 4, but all actions will cost the triple. This will give you more time with tamed girls while keeping new girls balanced. (Each action cost 3, 6, 9 or 12 clocks when girl is not tamed. All actions cost 1 clock when the girl's tamed.)
  • New building to get some extra clocks.
  • One of the new girls will have a story mode tame (
    :Melith:
    )
  • Spend some time with a girl to increase her love.
  • ASK for the Genex of the new girls (instead of just taking it if love enough).
BUGS FIXED
  • Fixed Hanah's 1st replay condition dialogue.
  • Fixed Winter fight after turn 36.
  • Fixed gaming over after trip.
  • Fixed Femdom replay for Jennika at school during day 43.
CODING
  • Data transfer between games

MISC
  • New Main Menu
  • Added HIDE button for android.
  • Some new achievements.
  • Fixed some images.
  • Updated some abilities
  • Changed some obsolete coding.
  • Status icons name while hovering during fights.
  • Girls' tab a bit reworked.
  • Added pictures taken for each girl (And the posibility to buy them with hearts).
  • Added free roam, after getting to the end point. (Progress won't be saved, but you can enjoy replays and prison content).

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
The images you are seeing are from the next update. There's a way to get Ginger's powers, maybe you made the wrong choice that leads to the scene. Jennika uses her power to dominate men like she tried to do with MC, that's why she's not a virgin.
It's just that her power being filling people with dread would make even the horniest guy alive about as hard as a wet napkin, and I just don't see a way to circumvent that other than some very forceful manners (with something like "drugs" being the milder of the possible ways). I can see her being full-dom and forcing people to tongue her being a thing (even if forcing them is not her actual intent, it'd be what would transpire anyway).

The whole one-touch being enough to make people want to run for the hills seem kinda hard to get around, especially since she doesn't seem to have any control over it, a way to "shut it off".

As for the Ginger stuff, I did have sex with her. The options were to have it be an exhibitionist scene or not, and I opted for the non-exhibitionist one. Is that it? Feels kinda frustrating to know that something was possible, but I messed something up along the way when I thought I was doing everything the way the character was supposed to do (playing as Antihero with some Vigilante decisions sprinkled in for the most part).

Last edited:

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
It's just that her power being filling people with dread would make even the horniest guy alive about as hard as a wet napkin, and I just don't see a way to circumvent that other than some very forceful manners (with something like "drugs" being the milder of the possible ways). I can see her being full-dom and forcing people to tongue her being a thing (even if forcing them is not her actual intent, it'd be what would transpire anyway).

The whole one-touch being enough to make people want to run for the hills seem kinda hard to get around, especially since she doesn't seem to have any control over it, a way to "shut it off".

As for the Ginger stuff, I did have sex with her. The options were to have it be an exhibitionist scene or not, and I opted for the non-exhibitionist one. Is that it? Feels kinda frustrating to know that something was possible, but I messed something up along the way when I thought I was doing everything the way the character was supposed to do (playing as Antihero with some Vigilante decisions sprinkled in for the most part).
Yes, that's the main reason why she's a dom to begin with, since, everyone's afraid of her. Having sex was always an issue for her, that's for sure.

About the Ginger, she's not a bad girl, neither a good girl, she's somewhere between the middle, so she'd be more attracted to a vigilante type of MC. Karma goes more for the anti hero type, and Whisper of course wants a Hero. Still, you can get them all for now. If you go any other route, you get the choice to fuck to steal powers, but that will end that girl's branch.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Finisterrex , I have a question for you.

If you got Kitty to max love and had sex with her (not by force), will this been seen as a negative thing, since you are now
adding in the option to "ask" for their power.

Just curious if it will be a tough shit kinda thing lol
Or because its Kitty and the option came after she wont mind/be upset.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Finisterrex , I have a question for you.

If you got Kitty to max love and had sex with her (not by force), will this been seen as a negative thing, since you are now
adding in the option to "ask" for their power.

Just curious if it will be a tough shit kinda thing lol
Or because its Kitty and the option came after she wont mind/be upset.
For the new girls, you'll have the option to "steal or not steal", and if you choose to steal, you'll have the option to ask for it (If the girl love's enough, she will agree to give it to you.)

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes