Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Trying to figure out how to fuck your favorite girl without taking her powers. :HideThePain:

Can't wait for the update.

From how the story is, they eventually regain their powers.
(or at least Red moon did, maybe she lost a level? or if at level 1 they lose it totally?)
So its more like copying their powers at a basic level.

Although we dont know if Red moon got her powers back at level1 or if she retained the level it was at.
What we do know is, she got her powers back, doesn't seem to notice its you, comments on your wasting a lot of energy.
Also we know she still kicks ass.

One thing I thing would be interesting to see added, although I believe my idea's are shit, so I hope this is kinda ignored lol.
Is that when you copy someone's powers, they freak out, however after it comes back its been mutated/altered to another power.
Much like how the M.C. kinda gets scared when his shuts off, so do they.

That person then would have had a higher level in something to then need to retrain it.
Not having the same power(s) they were use to.
However for them to be able to almost sense you and blame you for this issue.
With it being a rare thing they couldn't prove it, aside from maybe being able to sense you within a set distance.

It would be a good way to toss in a stalker story arc as well as opening up multiple levels of story branching.
Of either being blackmailed, abused, lots of possibilities.

***edited part***

Pretty sure when he said December would be the day.
It was meant as month.
Minor mistake we all make them :) I figured it was a typo when I saw it.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Yes, I'm struggling to have the update done ASAP. December is the date.

Also, about the power stealing and so, it's stated in the game that MC steals a part of their abilities, making the girl weak. Also it wasn't said that a girl will recover what's been stolen in the future. The amount of GNX stolen is around 40%. Also, it's important to bear in mind that a girl like RedMoon had trained her super strength for years, when MC barely months. That's why MC will never surpass her ability. Also to bear in mind, Super Strength's limit is unknown for the moment, when it surpass MC's endurance it hurts him, but with a lot of training he may reach unknown levels.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Red Moon can get it again, bros. :BootyTime:

But I get the feeling MC is going to be in serious trouble if Red Moon (or any hero) finds out about his power. It kind of makes the Anti-Hero route my favorite one, though I hope our bro Erik won't become an enemy.

The whole finding out is likely to be walking on thin ice.
Some fans would love it, others would hate it.
I sit in the love section but that's because I like consequence for actions. (No, I dont force that view on others)

If it goes into that direction, I'm sure it will be written fine.
True hero could have people turning a blind eye, because he is taking powers and using it for the better.
The problem with open ended, is just that its open ended means more writing, keeping track of that much more.

Dude has written the game great so far.
Personally I am liking how in small amounts people can possibly find out so far
(once again guessing as to what I have read while playing)

Ginger can get your real phone number. (what she does we will see)
Lynx already knows you.
Winter knows your smell...... (barely remember her comment about smelling more like them)
Then of course your best buddy, who calls out the M.C. by name (I think you were out cold? little hazy been a while since I played)
He made that mistake of letting the name slip once.

Which in my eyes him letting the name slip, I tend to like a bit because "honest" mistakes happen.
Just because someone wants to be a hero, doesn't make them immune from mistakes.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
I can't find some scenes; does anyone have the saved files? I'm grateful for it.
My friend, this is hard for people to give you the scene, when you dont say which one(s) you dont have.
Its easy to find scene's if you pick one of the three path's.

If you play only has Hero/True hero (my preferred style) you will miss out on other scene's.
As well as with Ginger , you may need a set skill set to catch her on a roof, I think its fly and speed(?).
It actually tells you in game.
(Speed can be got from Kitty (I think is her name?) if you didn't know, just train her and then fuck her.)

Did you miss out on many? Than try the other two play styles.
I know it sucks to start over but luckily the game isn't that long currently.
Just keep the fast forward on and you should find it pretty easy.

Although I am with you, I want to know if the first picture on this thread is in the game.
I dont recall seeing that demon(?) in the habit.
I'm curious if that's another game or something coming later.

I dont see this being something people save scenes from as they aren't that long.
There are memorable moments but to me the top ones that stick out you cant miss, training with Lynx being at the top. :)

Reactions: ermousa

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
My friend, this is hard for people to give you the scene, when you dont say which one(s) you dont have.

If you play only has Hero/True hero (my preferred style) you will miss out on other scene's.
As well as with Ginger , you may need a set skill set to catch her on a roof, I think its fly and speed(?).
(Speed can be got from Kitty (I think is her name?) if you didn't know, just train her and then fuck her.)

Although I am with you, I want to know if the first picture on this thread is in the game.

I dont see this being something people save scenes from as they aren't that long.
There are memorable moments but to me the top ones that stick out you cant miss, training with Lynx being at the top. :)
The demon girl is coming in the next update.

The main problem with sharing saves is that most events will take from previous choices to modify things and outcomes, using hearts you can buy replays later, but in most cases you get the "intended" route replay. Ginger is one of the bests examples, you can get the replay where you beat and "forcefully take her", you can get the replay where you and her fuck by choice or where she defeats you and uses you to please herself. Also then you get to choose if you fuck her over the balcony (having a small crowd watching her) or not.

I'm trying now to add more choices to the replays, so one can get "more" but some replays are impossible to multiple add, since there's too many choices behind them.

Reactions: Tastetester12

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
I'm aware of most scene's.
I tend to play through everything myself. :)

I've been meaning to brush up on stuff, since it will be update soon.
but...... I'm lazy lol
Nice to hear about the demon.
I was thinking, I was missing something but what!? lol

My tastes can be esoteric, why I never speak about my tastes.

I am looking forward to the next update, to see new characters if any, pretty sure there will be.
I'm curious if this update will change my outlook on who best girl is.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I'm aware of most scene's.
I tend to play through everything myself. :)

I've been meaning to brush up on stuff, since it will be update soon.
but...... I'm lazy lol
Nice to hear about the demon.
I was thinking, I was missing something but what!? lol

My tastes can be esoteric, why I never speak about my tastes.

I am looking forward to the next update, to see new characters if any, pretty sure there will be.
I'm curious if this update will change my outlook on who best girl is.
This update will change a lot, show a lot and a lot will happen, I hope it's as good as I think it is.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
This update will change a lot, show a lot and a lot will happen, I hope it's as good as I think it is.

Change a lot?
Now I can think of a lot of questions to that.
(no spoilers please)

I'm sure what you have planned will work out just fine.
I dont see why anything would be taken poorly.
You seem to have a good idea as to, the story you are telling and how it comes across.
More importantly you are not mirroring something else.
(cant tell you how bad I roll my eyes when games copy other games, lately vampire the masquerade bloodlines rip off are everywhere.)

Any game can be picked apart for small things.
Its easy to see where your mind set for this game is at.
This thread has got proof of people loving the game and excited for more.
You're obviously doing a good job :)

To poke at other people in the thread.
Post your top 3 best girls, then below that your top 3 to see more plot who aren't best girls.

Lynx , Jennika, Whisper

Serena , Seneko (Lynx sister) , Shin

Curious if anyone will say Vektor for anything (to quote them "I'm not a dude")

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
That's too hard, bro. Can't we just have them all? :BootyTime: :KEK:

:D

The idea was to get away from my lengthy posts and to see who people liked,
as well as to see who they are looking forward to the most.

So come on :) already tell everyone, dont chicken out.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018

wait? there are three paths?
hre I thought the path wont change the sex scene since its scenes..

is there any walkthrough for this for scenes?/or can I request all paths savefile?

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
wait? there are three paths?
hre I thought the path wont change the sex scene since its scenes..

is there any walkthrough for this for scenes?/or can I request all paths savefile?

Let me restate that, as I probably could have put it better.

There are scenes for each path you can take.
Its not different but you might be able to have sex with Whisper later in game ;) depending on which 1 of the play styles you choose, as an example. (I'm pretty sure it was Whisper, might have been Shin but its at current end game more or less "3.5b")

If you are missing a sex scene or scenes.
Its likely you maybe playing the wrong path.
There are sex scenes that you will miss if you play a single path.
If you know you are missing it, play the other 2 paths. It will be hidden in them.
As I stated with Ginger earlier, that also has the requirement of flight (possibly speed as well? I cant recall)
(level 2 or 3 wind for flight, I am not sure as to which but I believe 3)

It's not a difference, Genex Love is built so you dont get everything in 1 play through.
Which depending on who you ask maybe a good thing (which I believe its good).
If you play good, play as a baddie you will see what you missed or visa versa. :)

Personally I hate playing and doing bad things, I always feel guilty.
But I like to see what I miss lol.

*edited part*
There really isn't a need for a walk through.
Fin gave a lovely answer as to why save trades dont work well.
I wont butcher what he said, Its only slightly above.
I'm against file sharing , just from a virus stand point.

However trying to help find something I'm all for.
You are best to bite the bullet and play through on fast forward to find those sex scenes.
As well as yes there are 3 paths, it is more than hinted off in game when you pick Hero , Vigilante and Anti Hero answers/actions.

Last edited:

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Second this.
Never been good at picking favourites when I like them all.

Fair enough. :)
How about this question then.

In order of each character, from most to least.
Which development or more story line with are you must interested to see?
If anyone honestly states Vektor as number 1 ......... Not sure if I'm going to believe you lol

Daave3232

Aug 25, 2018
Sorry if this is a repost, but I searched and searched.
Im not gaining experience from fights. Day 18, level 5. Just keeps showing 0/140 on experience needed to level up. Is this a thing? or have I done something.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Sorry if this is a repost, but I searched and searched.
Im not gaining experience from fights. Day 18, level 5. Just keeps showing 0/140 on experience needed to level up. Is this a thing? or have I done something.

Sounds like a you issue.
One of my saves that wasn't near the end, still got exp from high and medium level encounters.
I never tried this yet, but if you are picking easy fights maybe its capped off.
trying to push you into more harder fights?

If it happens for a few days in a row, you may just need to start over.
**Edited part**
My level was also 7

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes