Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Awesome game I loved it. its a super anime setting, the characters are lovable and the models are hot. looking forward to more. don't really know why Lynx is in the "side girl" category tho she has way more content then most of the "main girls". petition to promote Lynx to main girl!
Petition granted.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
On v0.3.5b - Bug? or at least a confusing scene:

Recently decided to restart and it seems the start has been changed somewhat, which leads to a scene which doesn't make much sense. Altho not sure if start was changed, or if it was bugged for me - as I remember it being different,

- I remember part of the scene where Lisha was 1st introduced to the class, part of that was her getting punished for speaking out against Jennika.
- This scene no longer plays. Instead: Lisha sits next to you, you can then either talk or not talk to her. If you talk to her Jennika will confront you, and after some pressure Lisha apologizes grudgingly and scene moves on. If you don't, scene moves on.
- Once scene moves on... it goes to the changing room, and this bring on the confusing scene.

The two other male students approached us and then started going on about how they were upset that the MC had stopped Jennika from punishing Lisha.

- This would have made sense had that actually happened. I remember, vaguely, that Lisha was somewhat/half undressed as punishment (I think, can't remember much as it's been awhile) till/unless MC intervened. However that doesn't appear to happen anymore... which makes the confrontation from the 2 other boys make no sense.

Why would they be angry and act like MC spoiled some fun... when nothing had happened?

If relevant:

- I tried both as MC being dom and MC not being dom.
- I said Yes to all options, apart from Dirty Talk.
- I tried both Talk and Not Talk options when Lisha was sitting next to MC.
---> If I talked with Lisha, I got the confusing confrontation.
---> If I did not talk to Lisha, they then demanded money from me instead.

Last edited:

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
On v0.3.5b - Bug? or at least a confusing scene:

Recently decided to restart and it seems the start has been changed somewhat, which leads to a scene which doesn't make much sense. Altho not sure if start was changed, or if it was bugged for me - as I remember it being different,

- I remember part of the scene where Lisha was 1st introduced to the class, part of that was her getting punished for speaking out against Jennika.
- This scene no longer plays. Instead: Lisha sits next to you, you can then either talk or not talk to her. If you talk to her Jennika will confront you, and after some pressure Lisha apologizes grudgingly and scene moves on. If you don't, scene moves on.
- Once scene moves on... it goes to the changing room, and this bring on the confusing scene.

The two other male students approached us and then started going on about how they were upset that the MC had stopped Jennika from punishing Lisha.

- This would have made sense had that actually happened. I remember, vaguely, that Lisha was somewhat/half undressed as punishment (I think, can't remember much as it's been awhile) till/unless MC intervened. However that doesn't appear to happen anymore... which makes the confrontation from the 2 other boys make no sense.

Why would they be angry and act like MC spoiled some fun... when nothing had happened?

If relevant:

- I tried both as MC being dom and MC not being dom.
- I said Yes to all options, apart from Dirty Talk.
- I tried both Talk and Not Talk options when Lisha was sitting next to MC.
---> If I talked with Lisha, I got the confusing confrontation.
---> If I did not talk to Lisha, they then demanded money from me instead.
The scene where Lisha gets punished and is forced to undress, happens during day 3, when she steps in for you when Jennika is talking about how wrong was from MC to jump in front of the danger.

Reactions: Shadowen

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
The scene where Lisha gets punished and is forced to undress, happens during day 3, when she steps in for you when Jennika is talking about how wrong was from MC to jump in front of the danger.
Ahhh, I completely misremembered the placement of that scene of Lisha getting punished. Thanx for the correction.

That would explain my confusion on that followup scene with the 2 boys. I had been remembered a future scene, and it threw me off when they acted one way and what I remembered differed.

Also thinking about it more, considered how Jennika does end up punishing Lisha... I can see the 2 boys seeing her go to confront MC & Lisha and expect something like that, and then get upset when MC apologizes and Lisha follows, grudgingly, along.

So yeah, don't mind me and my confused and forgetful brain. lol

Reactions: Finisterrex

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
I having some problems in the game, but first I say that Jenika's model is VERY HOT. wishing for more sex scene for her , not another tease scene.. well, tease is good but we need MORE XD also if femdom sex is permited (NOT Pegging/humiliation, etc... typical she fucks you because she is horny type or she use you till she is satisfied or you pass out)

2nd Lisha, good to see her right on track but she is a tease. great model though, and the boob warning tatoo lol hahaha

3rd, Gwen Stacy lol hahaha seriously she should be have the most scene and first scene lol. She is the good girl which is nice.

Now game problems.. its a good game, but I suggest the sex scene category should be separated to the load game plays, like it shoud be on the title selections, if possible. but if not make the scene accesable anytime through out the game. some people just want to reply scene not having to skip sentences / story lines just to get the selection scene at the end. point is to appreciate your story more and not skip just to get horny and get bonk at the head hahah.

- Selective choice at afternoon/night.
I get you only have 1 choice move but with addition to the prison, its hard also when you need to fight mobs so it wont go 100% for game over.. addition that the story progress every single day that doing prison, getting money, figjting mobs, digging concflicts everything within limited days, not to mension getting hearts.. I still dont know how to get hearts to unlock scenes but when I manage neko & winter to harvest hearts, the game end just a 3-4days.. I know its still early version and more update will come. I like to see how devs will solve this.

because of that I finish the game with bunch of scenes LOCKED, for now version.. heart system used to unlock but very close to the end day in this version. One way is to intro free days at the end day on each version for heart compiling to unlock scenes or get heart unlock early on so we wont miss out scene every version updated.

Reactions: Finisterrex

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
I having some problems in the game, but first I say that Jenika's model is VERY HOT. wishing for more sex scene for her , not another tease scene.. well, tease is good but we need MORE XD also if femdom sex is permited (NOT Pegging/humiliation, etc... typical she fucks you because she is horny type or she use you till she is satisfied or you pass out)

2nd Lisha, good to see her right on track but she is a tease. great model though, and the boob warning tatoo lol hahaha

3rd, Gwen Stacy lol hahaha seriously she should be have the most scene and first scene lol. She is the good girl which is nice.

Now game problems.. its a good game, but I suggest the sex scene category should be separated to the load game plays, like it shoud be on the title selections, if possible. but if not make the scene accesable anytime through out the game. some people just want to reply scene not having to skip sentences / story lines just to get the selection scene at the end. point is to appreciate your story more and not skip just to get horny and get bonk at the head hahah.

- Selective choice at afternoon/night.
I get you only have 1 choice move but with addition to the prison, its hard also when you need to fight mobs so it wont go 100% for game over.. addition that the story progress every single day that doing prison, getting money, figjting mobs, digging concflicts everything within limited days, not to mension getting hearts.. I still dont know how to get hearts to unlock scenes but when I manage neko & winter to harvest hearts, the game end just a 3-4days.. I know its still early version and more update will come. I like to see how devs will solve this.

because of that I finish the game with bunch of scenes LOCKED, for now version.. heart system used to unlock but very close to the end day in this version. One way is to intro free days at the end day on each version for heart compiling to unlock scenes or get heart unlock early on so we wont miss out scene every version updated.

I brought up the money being an issue in a review and the next update increases slowly happened over time.
So the problem is known, however I think the limitation of money is still a problem but its one that will be slowly fixed over time rather than over shoot the problem.
I assume money struggles are suppose to be an issue, you're not suppose to get rich quick. However when you have to also save for events, the frustration is understandable. Luckily later game events do not require money (so far)

The combat is fine enough as is, the combat has to be flexible for different fight styles.
If you are finding it too hard at the start then your % is too high. Keep that low and your good.
The fighting doesn't need to be the main aspect, its suppose to be the story.
I like the combat as is, I'd rather not have that constantly messed with, rather the story be the focus.

You will be able to unlock everything over time.
Its pretty obvious the game is still in early stages, even as you said yourself, so dont expect everything at once.
The game is meant to make you prioritize everything. I wouldn't be worried about unlocking everything yet.
The game will give you time to do it later, if its not done now.
There is no need to rush on everything.

To your teasing point, teasing is good yes, however if you get into femdom, you're going to have to carter to a new fan base.
I have my kinks which aren't in the game, I'm not pushing for them on here (listed in my review)
If your doing femdom, you cant just say "dont do pegging" That's gonna be a given with femdom. Lotta guys who are into that are gonna want that in game.

As for sexual humiliation, I wouldn't want to see that in this.
However I wouldn't mind seeing the M.C, have a boss fight, that hes not suppose to win.
Then have her humiliation him, to loom over him and threaten to do things to him, even if it was pegging.
Then promise that she will be back for him, then leave laughing or something.
To then have you return and beat her ass in and make her pay, I guess or lose for those femdom people out there.
Personally I'd rather come back and win.

But personal choice aside, I think its written fairly well.
I've seen so many wrote poorly.
I'd rather see Reboot Love left to his vision and stay the course.
I dont want to see this changed down a horrible path.

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
They're in a room, and there's a lot of mating going on, of course.
I'm still confused about the roommate thingy, you call someone living/sleeping with you in same room as roommate, right? but if they only living in the same house and not sleeping in the same room, aren't they suppose to be housemate instead?

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
I'm still confused about the roommate thingy, you call someone living/sleeping with you in same room as roommate, right? but if they only living in the same house and not sleeping in the same room, aren't they suppose to be housemate instead?
Many people, including almost everyone I know, say roommates as a catch-all for these situations. Basically anyone living together without being in a relationship or a parent/guardian situation.

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
So... finally gets to play the game, really LIKE the game, but somehow the way MC talks kinda really irks me... ALOT!
"ehh..I-I wa.. umm... reee... ahhh...y-you..." holy shit, he sounded like a stutering shrimp retard! :confused:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Non-native English speaker here, but in my interpretation, it's called 'roommates' because you generally have them when you're off to live in your first apartment and share most (if not all) of the rooms. There is also housemates, but that implies you each have your own room and is generally used more for family relations. So you're never really 'roommates' with your parents or siblings, but you're never really 'housemates' with some guys from college either.

Your Language May Vary. :p

Mark11779

Feb 2, 2022
I'm about to publish about the update, I won't make it for this month, there's a lot of content done (more than 3hs of game) but I want to add a few more things and I won't make it in a few days, December WILL BE the date!
Whatever it takes Fin... 3+hrs of play will be enough to satisfy me... Rather have a good product than a rushed one.

keep up the good work !

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes