Daave3232

Aug 25, 2018
Sounds like a you issue.
One of my saves that wasn't near the end, still got exp from high and medium level encounters.
I never tried this yet, but if you are picking easy fights maybe its capped off.
trying to push you into more harder fights?

If it happens for a few days in a row, you may just need to start over.
**Edited part**
My level was also 7
I was doing hard fights. Ok i'll see what I can do. Its already been going on for a few days.
Does the threat meter have anything to do with it? Im at 0%

Loaded an old save, where I was 110 of 120 to level up, and no experience there either.. dang. Guess im starting over. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
I was doing hard fights. Ok i'll see what I can do. Its already been going on for a few days.
Does the threat meter have anything to do with it? Im at 0%
I dont think that matters, it didn't for me.
First fight took me from 10% to 0.
Last fight I still got exp. (I did 4 fights, since my save was a day behind your claim)

I would think if anything a higher % would mean more exp.
But I'm not willing to test that out lol.

Tastetester12

Feb 26, 2022
I dont think that matters, it didn't for me.
First fight took me from 10% to 0.
Last fight I still got exp. (I did 4 fights, since my save was a day behind your claim)

I would think if anything a higher % would mean more exp.
But I'm not willing to test that out lol.
No, I'm pretty sure the threat meter is more of a measure of how under control the monster/crime problem is, and if you ignore it until it hits 100% you get a bad end.
The difficulty of the encounters also seems to generally go up over time, but there are times when it gets a bit easier (like how henchmen can hit pretty hard when you find them, but also go down with a lot less difficulty and they don't have immunity to certain attack types, so they're easier to burst down).

Tastetester12

Feb 26, 2022
Fair enough. :)
How about this question then.

In order of each character, from most to least.
Which development or more story line with are you must interested to see?
If anyone honestly states Vektor as number 1 ......... Not sure if I'm going to believe you lol
Hmm, I'm pretty interested to see what could be going on with the Thread since it's being hinted as being a bit sus. I'm also pretty interested to see what's going to happen with the Kate, Hana, Valerie, and Amanda storylines. Jennika's teacher-student relationship storyline is also pretty interesting, and I can see getting her power also having a pretty big influence on the directions the game could go depending on how the protagonist uses it.

I'll probably need to do a few more playthroughs to see everything though and how the different routes play out.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
No, I'm pretty sure the threat meter is more of a measure of how under control the monster/crime problem is, and if you ignore it until it hits 100% you get a bad end.
The difficulty of the encounters also seems to generally go up over time, but there are times when it gets a bit easier (like how henchmen can hit pretty hard when you find them, but also go down with a lot less difficulty and they don't have immunity to certain attack types, so they're easier to burst down).

My point which you missed I think.
Is threat doesn't change the exp you get to zero.
I was getting exp at 10% and 0%.
Never did I say it was more or less.

What I was saying was that it would make sense for you to get more experience with higher threat.
I dont see reason to get threat that high, hence why I am not willing to test it out.
Also as I have stated numerous times, I'm lazy.
I dont find fighting hard at all, nor did I ever say it was.
In fact, if you look back I refer to it as being easy.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Vektor :Kappa:

For me it's....

Karma. What kind of job is an Anti-Hero MC going to help her with? I really like her design too.

Hannah, cause damn bro. Glasses + masochist + big booba? Finisterrex Knows how to make them babes. :BootyTime:

So glasses and big boobs, does the shy personality trait help as well?
I wouldn't be surprised if you helped her enough that she had stalker traits that pop out some time lol
:)

What kinda job is Anti-Hero going to help her with?
I like this question :)

I like bigger breasts as long as they dont go over kill.
Preference for me is a more modest side but big is still good :)
Although for a personality stand point.....
Would love to see someone with a personality like "Origami Tobiichi".

I tend to like the story-line of Lynx and her sister.
Specially because I like jealousy angles.
On top of that I'm hoping her sister is curious about the effect her buff gives you,
so she may come to you privately for a chat.

I'm probably the odd man out on this however.
However there is one Hero(?) I hope we get to talk with more, maybe even work with.
That's the fire guy who jokes about burning himself with his own attack.

I like how he came across in the short time he was there.
Even though he kinda got picked on, hey if you cant laugh at yourself its a hard life.
It'd be nice to see you maybe get a second best buddy specially since he would be less serious.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Sorry if this is a repost, but I searched and searched.
Im not gaining experience from fights. Day 18, level 5. Just keeps showing 0/140 on experience needed to level up. Is this a thing? or have I done something.
Exp resets to zero every time you level up.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
My point which you missed I think.
Is threat doesn't change the exp you get to zero.
I was getting exp at 10% and 0%.
Never did I say it was more or less.

What I was saying was that it would make sense for you to get more experience with higher threat.
I dont see reason to get threat that high, hence why I am not willing to test it out.
Also as I have stated numerous times, I'm lazy.
I dont find fighting hard at all, nor did I ever say it was.
In fact, if you look back I refer to it as being easy.
Easy = 10%
Normal = 15%
Hard = 20%

Encounters increase the difficulty every now and then, there's an explanation for that of course that will be shown when MC wakes up.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Easy = 10%
Normal = 15%
Hard = 20%

Encounters increase the difficulty every now and then, there's an explanation for that of course that will be shown when MC wakes up.
The harder fights cause you to level up faster simply by virtue of getting more xp out of a fight though, so indirectly doing Hard fights makes the events easier :p

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
The harder fights cause you to level up faster simply by virtue of getting more xp out of a fight though, so indirectly doing Hard fights makes the events easier :p
Game is not meant to be "hard" but a simple challenge, of course some events needs balancing and so, but maybe in the future I can add some kind of "hardcore mode" where everything's hard. But not sure ppl is here to play a hard game.

Nov 10, 2023
I like bigger breasts as long as they dont go over kill.
Preference for me is a more modest side but big is still good :)
I agree. Miss Jennika has the perfect bust to me. Any bigger would ruin her design.

Yes.

Plus, glasses + Booba reminds me of from Bakemonogatari.

It'd be nice to see you maybe get a second best buddy specially since he would be less serious.
I've been wondering if Erik will start to distance himself from an Anti-Hero MC or not. Some of the dialogue choices mention that he'll "remember that," so I can only imagine he'll confront MC on it.

But then we may end up with a new, less good guy as a friend. It'd be interesting. Though, I have to admit, I forgot about the fire guy. :KEK:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blaisdale

LeedMeep

Jan 18, 2020
I agree. Miss Jennika has the perfect bust to me. Any bigger would ruin her design.

Yes.

I've been wondering if Erik will start to distance himself from an Anti-Hero MC or not. Some of the dialogue choices mention that he'll "remember that," so I can only imagine he'll confront MC on it.

But then we may end up with a new, less good guy as a friend. It'd be interesting. Though, I have to admit, I forgot about the fire guy. :KEK:
I seconded. Jennika is fine by me with her look. especially with the previews of the next update. gonna be spicy...

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018

Yes.

Interesting idea.
Now that you mention that, a thought comes to mind that you only get one time as of 3.5B, where your friendship
is effected with Eric. That being at the swimming pool. I think I'm remembering that right? If you choose the girl in the corner, his
friendship level with you decreases? I think, But the girl says something to him like "I'm your angel now".
(I'll also add that I know of, I might have missed other times)

I would love to see more on that lol, although if you save him he says "if you want her, you can have her", again
would love to see more on that also.
I'm freaky and approve of stalker attitudes lol.... In a game.
Luckily I never dated or married that kinda crazy, though I've married and divorced crazy, just not that level of crazy.

I'll also have to thank you for giving me an Anime to watch lol
Since I didn't know that reference stated earlier.

Last edited:

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
There's a few choices and events that will modify Erick's friendship.

I remember one at day 35 when depending on your orientation you'll say something that may sound bad to him.
That one you mention from the pool, if you call Shuna he won't like it.
during day 51 you may get a scolding if you did something to Whisper.
Another situation during day 57 when showering, where you can choose to help him or not with Shuna again.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
I knew I missed a few thing.
Thank you for the posting by the way.
I couldnt bring myself to upset Eric, he's been a good friend.
I really need to play a better bad guy lol

Getting an urge to brush up the games again lol

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Game is not meant to be "hard" but a simple challenge, of course some events needs balancing and so, but maybe in the future I can add some kind of "hardcore mode" where everything's hard. But not sure ppl is here to play a hard game.
Yeah, i'm calling it 'Hard' because that's what the game calls the fights. They're still doable though.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
There's a few choices and events that will modify Erick's friendship.

I remember one at day 35 when depending on your orientation you'll say something that may sound bad to him.
That one you mention from the pool, if you call Shuna he won't like it.
during day 51 you may get a scolding if you did something to Whisper.
Another situation during day 57 when showering, where you can choose to help him or not with Shuna again.
Hello,
I found this game while searching op mc,
I like badass mc with fighting scenes ( animated fighting scenes),
Can I expect please tell me?

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Hello,
I found this game while searching op mc,
I like badass mc with fighting scenes ( animated fighting scenes),
Can I expect please tell me?

An over powered main character?
Yes and no.
For the normal fights to lower the threat level, yes he will be over power for those.
For the Visual Novel battles, You probably will seem strong to attack their weak points.
However you will not seem over powered all the time.

There will probably be points through its full game, where you can beat people fast
Such as a fighting arena where you have to do 3 fights each day for 3 days.
However during this you are very much reminded you are still not at some peoples level,
when 2 of the people can easily beat you.

And just to point this out.
The visual novel style battles are done beautifully, telling a story while doing turn based "choice" style attacks.
I'm using choice in quotes for a reason, as you will see different attacks in visual novel battles.
As well as speed dodging/block. Which if you are a fan of DBZ, there is a sound effect that should ring a bell :)
It takes away from it feeling like a grind specially when you fight some fat guy telling you think of "dragons" before he does a silly attack. I got a couple of wtf's out of it.

The important battles will always have a story told during the fights.
You can purposely make them harder of course but its not wise as you will likely burn out.
Over powered maybe towards the end of the game which this is still in its start it feels.

You're going to have to wait a bit before you get really strong.
This game is more about story than you feeling over powered.

Give it a try honestly, its worth at least that.
I cant promise you will love it or like it.
But I think it may spark an interest for you.

Last edited:

lll57

May 31, 2020
i enjoy this game and like most of girl characters, deep story and very interesting!
among patron game, this one has very interesting background and story for heroines (main and side)
support patron already.

Reactions: Finisterrex
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes