VN Ren'Py Abandoned George and the Medical Degree [v0.0.8] [ZL-Games]

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
My goodness! I was attracted by the beautiful ladies, but I don't know if I can stomach the atrocious English in this game. Also, it claims to be a VN, but looks an awful lot like it will become a sandbox game, when it actually becomes something - not much here yet!

Oh well, I didn't waste too much time on it. Maybe I'll come back to it after a future release, maybe not.

Kubikossi

Oct 24, 2018
it's realy realy short...
after the prologue:
go to classroom, speak with teacher
go to sleep
game over, nothing more to do

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a ...... Never mind".

Nice renders, but nothing to cause a myocardial infarction, or even a nice boner.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a ...... Never mind".

Nice renders, but nothing to cause a myocardial infarction, or even a nice boner.
Well, when ogling the math teacher in her tight jeans and sweater is the major sex scene in a release, not too much cause for an EMT unit to show up at your house.

Reactions: meanoldman

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
it's realy realy short...
after the prologue:
go to sleep
game over, nothing more to do
There is also a conversation with a student (Emily?) in the classroom and an opportunity to see the Director lurking around the building at night, but yeah...

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well, when ogling the math teacher in her tight jeans and sweater is the major sex scene in a release, not too much cause for an EMT unit to show up at your house.
I don't know - if they are female, cute'n'horny - why not. Maybe that would be the spice this prologue needs ;)

However renders are quite good, we have a no. of female NPCs already so the fundamentals are there for alot of 'boinking' (Props to @ThunderRob I just had to borrow that one :p )

As for the rest I'll be patient and reserve judgement until after the first update has dropped.

henry hopkin

Jan 20, 2018
i hope the dev planned 50 episodes or a 400 hours long gameplay for this game... 'cause, good luck for being a doctor in a few weeks XD

but well, look like you can become a doctor just by fucking some girls around. (good thing i not like hospital tho.. i understand why some doctors are really shit in their job XD )
so you're going to evaluate the medical system based off an adult game plot and actually think it's accurate? no wonder there's anti-vax people out there lol

Reactions: meanoldman

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
A bit meh contentwise, even for a prologue. More of a demo tbh.
@ZL-Games : maybe add a 'This is the end of current content' message for players so people don't run in circles between bedroom (sleep til morning) and classroom (no one there) ... :p

Is there a scheduled release date for the first content update?

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
A bit meh contentwise, even for a prologue. More of a demo tbh.
@ZL-Games : maybe add a 'This is the end of current content' message for players so people don't run in circles between bedroom (sleep til morning) and classroom (no one there) ... :p

Is there a scheduled release date for the first content update?
@WaltS
Hi, I'm implementing the last event notice for every single character. Indicatively the next version will be released in April, but I could not tell you the day because I would not be too hasty. For English I have followed your suggestions, but not being English to native speakers I will never be at high levels. At This moment I am creating new events and collecting the feedback of everyone so that I can integrate them in the version to which I am working or in the next.

Thank you

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
so you're going to evaluate the medical system based off an adult game plot and actually think it's accurate? no wonder there's anti-vax people out there lol
i m based the game (my first opinion about it) on the real medical stuff. that's different.
if the game plan is based on medical stuff, then i expect a minimum of logic on real medical copy. and not a young men who become doctor by fucking all girls around.

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
i m based the game (my first opinion about it) on the real medical stuff. that's different.
if the game plan is based on medical stuff, then i expect a minimum of logic on real medical copy. and not a young men who become doctor by fucking all girls around.
@macadam
I can assure you that it will not be an adventure fuck the girl and away, but do not expect even high-level puzzles based on medicine. I Keep a balance for those who are playing, considering it is an adult game.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I assume medicinal classes may be a good place to start?

I'm not overly fussy when it comes to my doctors but I do like them to have some degree of education and know what they are talking about.
So your saying if you go to your gynecologist and he says "hello Ms. Avaron, lets take a look at that Virgina" you'd be pretty upset ? (lets pretend for that example you were a virgin)

Reactions: Avaron1974
Mar 18, 2019
Wow Renders are Very good and attractive look promising
Looking forward it next updates
And pray for continuing game
because so many games dropped 2019
Really very bad starting this year
I'm so sad maybe future how many games continue dropping...:rolleyes::cautious:
Thanks for sharing(y)

Jdertaufer

Feb 19, 2018
Having play this first version (which is quite like a demo), what I have to say, always in a "construtive way" it's:

- Follow the advice given:
having played alot of General Practitioner...which is VERY correct medically...and chock fulla sex...i can see already this will be lacking any medical knowledge at all..lol..just make it generic education setting to avoid humiliation...
Maybe not so much about humiliation but about that "credibility" that let us, players, get involved in the story. It's true that what is in game now makes more sense in studies before an University Degree. Just compare the beggining of the course in the game and what I've researched quickly in two Universities:
Courses in the game: Mathematichs, Sciences, Economics, Literature, Gymnastics.

Course in an US University, first year:
  • Molecules, Cells and Tissues is a 6.5 week course that integrates Biochemistry, Genetics and Cell Biology. Runs mid-August through the end of September.
  • Human Structure and Function is a 12.5 week course that integrates Gross Anatomy, Micro Anatomy and Physiology.
  • Brain and Behavior is a four week course that integrates neurobiology and Human Behavior.
  • Body and Disease is a 20 week course that integrates Microbiology, Immunology, Pathology and Pharmacology
  • Clinical Skills Foundation 1 (CSF1) is a longitudinal course throughout the first three years. In year 1, CSF1 meets 4 hours/week for the entire year and focuses on the doctor/patient relationships, communications, interviewing, physical exam and basic counseling skills. The course includes a Physical Exam intensive in February.
And in an UK University:
"All courses compulsory: Focus on introduction to the fundamental aspects of the structure and function of the human body, and to the basis mechanisms underlying disease.

• Organization of the body
  • Physiology and pharmacology
  • Biochemistry and medical genetics
  • Population health 1: Medical sociology
  • Patient and doctor course
Part I Examination
  • Applied physiology and pharmacology
  • The nervous system
  • Principles of pathology
  • Psychology for medicine
  • Patient and doctor course"
Scary, isn't? So, keep it simple and just make it a kind of "generic studies" for applying to University.

- Try to get a native speaker to help you with the English. As a non-native speaker, I understand that some expressions were just "literaly translated" and only native speakers detect the mistakes, but others, like "Gate some rest" feel really bad.

But, on the other hand, I liked the renders, the girls are quite atrative (even if some teachers look to young), and I didn't notice any bug, which is always a good thing. Being just a 0.0.1., I think it shows potencial, keep going and you can make a good game. I wish you the best with it. :)

Reactions: Cirro84

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
thought it best to actually try it after my previous comment...first impression..the headmaster is a 15 year old nerd chick? :O(its how she looks to me..lol)
just a demo really..at least the dames(mostly) are hot..the one that greets you as ya enter the first time is dogtown though..lol