• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned George and the Medical Degree [v0.0.8] [ZL-Games]

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
@ZL-Games, thank you for sharing your game here! Consider sending a message to a forum moderator to gain Game Developer status.

Updated OP

Reactions: ZL-Games

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I assume medicinal classes may be a good place to start?

I'm not overly fussy when it comes to my doctors but I do like them to have some degree of education and know what they are talking about.
Naaah...who wants that? Where is the sense of adventure? The novelty and excitement of not knowing if you get out of an appointment with a prescription or a nose job done with a wrench and three feet of rubber pipe? ;-)

Reactions: Walter Victor

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
i hope the dev planned 50 episodes or a 400 hours long gameplay for this game... 'cause, good luck for being a doctor in a few weeks XD

but well, look like you can become a doctor just by fucking some girls around. (good thing i not like hospital tho.. i understand why some doctors are really shit in their job XD )
What? That is NOT how to get a medical degree? Damn... seems my Alma Mater in Tijuana (Andale Cabrones!) might have ripped me off... ;-p

Reactions: Walter Victor

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
The seconds preview pic kills me... The renders look good, but I don't get why some devs just can't get the feet poses for high heels right. As a high heels lover, these rather bad-looking feet poses turn me off quite a bit.

But of course I'll give the game a try and give my feedback once I'm done.

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
The seconds preview pic kills me... The renders look good, but I don't get why some devs just can't get the feet poses for high heels right. As a high heels lover, these rather bad-looking feet poses turn me off quite a bit.

But of course I'll give the game a try and give my feedback once I'm done.
Thank you.
The events are still few, but in the update 0.0.3 I will make it richer in content.

Reactions: erikus

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Remind me never to get sick in Italy. Seriously! How hard would it be to make the MC 23 or years old?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
What i always find strange is why are females always bigger then the males portrated in these games?? should it not be other way around ?

Other then that it still good rendered wise.

KingCalad

Aug 29, 2017
The game is good so far. BUT ;

- A bit of engrish here and there, I'd look into hiring/finding someone to look over dialogues.

- in the intro, you should lock out the bed while Jessy is waiting outside. (unless you meant for the next scene to be skippable.)

- The answer to the math question is wrong, it should be 42.
(proof)

I recommend using this website if you want to add math equations into your game.

But again, looking good so far.

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
The game is good so far. BUT ;

- A bit of engrish here and there, I'd look into hiring/finding someone to look over dialogues.

- in the intro, you should lock out the bed while Jessy is waiting outside. (unless you meant for the next scene to be skippable.)

- The answer to the math question is wrong, it should be 42.
(proof)

I recommend using this website if you want to add math equations into your game.

But again, looking good so far.
Thanks for your advice. :)

Kubikossi

Oct 24, 2018
i had only 3 very very short class events... second day morning and afternoon (classroom), and third day morning (gym), that's all.
but what about the gymnastic help at saturday morning? there was nothing.
there was no content on the first release, and not much more with this update. it's boring, i'm out here.