VN Ren'Py Abandoned George and the Medical Degree [v0.0.8] [ZL-Games]

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
@macadam
I can assure you that it will not be an adventure fuck the girl and away, but do not expect even high-level puzzles based on medicine. I Keep a balance for those who are playing, considering it is an adult game.
well i not hope for big hard medical stuff and all. and i dont hope of too simple "fuck'em all" game.
a mix of both is exactly what we (all) need on a game like this. i wouldnt mind some tricky medical mini game/test/quizz in the game if the rewards is the adult stuff.
just hope it will stay on the medical side without too much over the top stuff in it due to adult content.
if that's the result, then its tip-top !

Reactions: ZL-Games and Themis

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
after the class i talk with the girl and that's it or? am i doing something wrong?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
well i not hope for big hard medical stuff and all. and i dont hope of too simple "fuck'em all" game.
a mix of both is exactly what we (all) need on a game like this. i wouldnt mind some tricky medical mini game/test/quizz in the game if the rewards is the adult stuff.
just hope it will stay on the medical side without too much over the top stuff in it due to adult content.
if that's the result, then its tip-top !
I'm not really a big fan of the moving room to room thing. Is there any way we can just have the story continue instead of having to find a room? That's not fun gameplay, it's in the way.

Reactions: grgrgr5

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I'm not really a big fan of the moving room to room thing. Is there any way we can just have the story continue instead of having to find a room? That's not fun gameplay, it's in the way.
i m not fan either. unless they actually doesnt require some specific things (like time or stats to get a event)

btw, i m not the dev, i answered the actual dev :) (just saying)

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Well the game is looking good. While they was telling you the classes and the days they was on, the one thing that really came out is I did not see one medical class that you will be going to.

Reactions: ZL-Games

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
This game is so broken...
I fucking stai all days of week and I don't have any events...
That's because there isn't much content at this time.
Read this thread to learn how much there is - or rather isn't.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
yes the game is currently just a waste of time zero content better you use the time to go to the loo because of this one has more than this to test if the updates have just as much content (wehniger is hardly even) then it needs it 80 or 90 updates to get together 15 minutes playing time.....
and what you can play there is totally viscous long breaks between the sets where you have to click further I think the game has the potential for an endless wait or it will in not long before it is set and can not go on... or it must be a real miracle happen

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Ok.

For me this was an absolut waste of Time.

Waaaay to much clicking between the Dialogs.
Boring.

Renders are not bad, but nearly every Girl looks bored.

Jessy is kinda creepy. Maybe because it looks like her Ass is on her Frontside.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To make Things better:

- Get rid of the Images without Text. I think it will feel/play a lot smoother.

- Let the Girls smile (at least in a few Renders) or rather some more Facial Expression.
Right now there are: Mouth closed, Mouth open

- Fast Travel. Class-> Corridor -> Atrium -> BedRoom BedRoom -> Atrium -> Corridor -> Class SUCKS

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Release George and the medical degree - V0.0.2
Hi Guys, today I released the 0.0.2 version.
The work continues and I hope you enjoy this update.
Windows Version:
Mac Version:
Android Version:
Changelog:
- Added Corridor and gym room
- New event Tina
- New event Tania
- New event Mindy
- New event Joy
- Update italian translation
- Quizzes in events
Thank you and enjoy.