VN Ren'Py Abandoned George and the Medical Degree [v0.0.8] [ZL-Games]

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
i had only 3 very very short class events... second day morning and afternoon (classroom), and third day morning (gym), that's all.
but what about the gymnastic help at saturday morning? there was nothing.
there was no content on the first release, and not much more with this update. it's boring, i'm out here.
Hi, I'm aware that the gameplay is not long. The next update will focus on events. when you see event ended, it means that there are no other events of that character.

Reactions: Canto Forte

KingCalad

Aug 29, 2017
i had only 3 very very short class events... second day morning and afternoon (classroom), and third day morning (gym), that's all.
but what about the gymnastic help at saturday morning? there was nothing.
there was no content on the first release, and not much more with this update. it's boring, i'm out here.
the game currently lacks content, there is no debate there. But this short demo shows so much promises....

Reactions: ZL-Games

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018

Version 0.0.3 available
Hi Guys, today I released the 0.0.3 version.
The work continues and I hope you enjoy this update.
Changelog:
- New event Mindy
- New event Jenny
- 2 new event Milly
- Update italian translation

OkamiJ0ker

Jul 15, 2018
Dunno if anyone else is having this problem, but the android version doesn't work for me. It immediately closes every time I start the game.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hi, I'm aware that the gameplay is not long. The next update will focus on events. when you see event ended, it means that there are no other events of that character.
i suggest you stop with adding too many stupid game overs or people will get frustrated and lost interest in your game, just a suggestion since im one of those that dont like fake choices and too many game overs....

tlhansen

Jun 19, 2018
You all are being far to kind to this game demo.

Pro: The girls look good.

Cons:
  • The English is painful to read. Get someone who knows the language to rewrite everything.
  • Timed pauses for scene advancement. This is annoying, I never know if I am supposed to click or wait.
  • Inner dialog is denoted using "quotes". This is confusing initially. In English grammar ""' are used to denote something that has been spoken. Sam said, "Let's go to the store". Italics is the standard for inner dialog.
  • This is not an exhaustive list

Last edited: