VN Ren'Py Abandoned George and the Medical Degree [v0.0.8] [ZL-Games]

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hi guys, I'd like to ask you something. what in thinking about the game? You like it? Are there things that are missing? Thank you
I like it still in the early stages of course though, good looking girls the navigation is simple in this free roam which is also a good thing some free roam games the navigation can be all over the place. My only issue with your game just now it feels empty for a university also not many places to go yet but I assume that will change?

Reactions: ZL-Games

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I like it still in the early stages of course though, good looking girls the navigation is simple in this free roam which is also a good thing some free roam games the navigation can be all over the place. My only issue with your game just now it feels empty for a university also not many places to go yet but I assume that will change?
Thank you for your compliments and sincerity. Yes, there will be other places to visit. There will be the girls' rooms; the director's office and some other rooms. It is not excluded that there will be places outside the university. For the moment I'm trying to give content for the main characters.

Reactions: Mormont

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018

Hi, guys,
Today I am completing the development of a new Jessy event and then I will start a new one. In version 0.0.6 there will be two episodes of Jessy and another event that I will decide later.
My work continues.
Thank you for your support.

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Version 0.0.4 available for patrons 5$ or more

Version 0.0.5 available for patrons 15$ or more

Version 0.0.6 will be released this weekend.

Thank you for your support

Reactions: Mormont

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
A little gift for you.

Download V.0.0.4 - George and the medical degree and Walkthrough .

Windows Version:
Mac Version:
Android Version:

Changelog:
- New event Carol
- New event Mery
- Added the science room
- Update italian translation
Thank you and enjoy.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
ZL-Games Is the Milly weekend event not available yet? she said to meet her in the classroom on Saturday but she wasn't there :unsure:

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
TBH I have now suffered through four updates and I am now calling it quits - this is not a game but a mouse-clicking simulator.
(as of v0.0.4: 19 mouse-clicks to go to every location at a single time of the day - with four time periods per day that's 76 clicks daily / 532 mouse-clicks in a game week to find *two* scenes w/ one question each...)

I have no interest in clicking through all available locations every time of the day just to find two dialogue scenes w/ a single question and that's it. End of content. WTF?
My time's too valuable to endure this. Sorry for being blunt ZL-Games but if you continue like that the first h-scene will be in what - update 0.0.128?

Also may I draw your attention to this old post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-sister-giorgia-v0-0-6-zl-games.17880/post-1087358
botc76

Oh, and at least enable the time-skip feature in the game GUI so the player doesn't have to return to his room every time to forward time ...

/vent

Last edited:

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
TBH I have now suffered through four updates and I am now calling it quits - this is not a game but a mouse-clicking simulator.
(as of v0.0.4: 19 mouse-clicks to go to every location at a single time of the day - with four time periods per day that's 76 clicks daily / 532 mouse-clicks in a game week to find *two* scenes w/ one question each...)

I have no interest in clicking through all available locations every time of the day just to sometime find two dialogue scenes w/ a single question and that's it. End of content. WTF?
My time's too valuable to endure this. Sorry for being blunt ZL-Games but if you continue like that the first h-scene will be in what - update 0.0.128?

Oh, and at least enable the time-skip feature in the game GUI so the player doesn't have to return to his room every time to forward time ...

/vent
Hello, since version 0.0.5 new events require less clicks. I did a survey on patreon and I collected the feedback. For hot scenes there will be in version 0.0.7.
Thank you for your feedback

Reactions: Canto Forte

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

I have no interest in clicking through all available locations every time of the day just to find two dialogue scenes w/ a single question and that's it. End of content. WTF?

Also may I draw your attention to this old post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-sister-giorgia-v0-0-6-zl-games.17880/post-1087358
botc76

/vent
Can I just ask what this has got to do with me? I'm not the dev, I couldn't find a single post by me in this thread and yet I get a notice that you mentioned me specifically.