VN Ren'Py Abandoned George and the Medical Degree [v0.0.8] [ZL-Games]

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Looks like we are getting a lot of Mia :love: I just hope we are getting an equal amount of content with other girls will we be getting anything with the teachers?
yes, this update will only have a new Mia event with animations. The work is long because these things are all done by me on the spot and requires a lot of patience. However in the next updates I will implement new events for the other girls. I focused on Mia because she is that classic university slut. For teachers it will take time. First you need to have unlocked certain events with the girls. I hope you like these updates.

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018

Version 0.0.8 available

Hi Guys, today I released the 0.0.8 version.
The work continues and I hope you enjoy this update.
Changelog:
- 1 New event Mia with hot scene
- Added 2 animations in the Mia event
- You can meet Mia every evening to have fun with her.
- Update italian translation

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Download V.0.0.5 - George and the medical degree
Hi Guys, today I released the 0.0.5 version.
Windows Version:
Mac Version:
Android Version:
Changelog:
- New event Mindy
- New event Mery
- New event Milly

Thank you and enjoy.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Download V.0.0.5 - George and the medical degree
Hi Guys, today I released the 0.0.5 version.
Windows Version:
Mac Version:
Android Version:
Changelog:
- New event Mindy
- New event Mery
- New event Milly

Thank you and enjoy.
You should tag fauxplayer when you upload, Thanks for this update (y)

Reactions: Canto Forte

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I'm kinda curious how long you're expecting your game to be when you're still in the 0.0.# series of the updates.

Like most games end at a 1.0 so Are you really planning on 100 versions?

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
I choose all the right answers for Mindy and i get 2 love points for that but when you workout on saturday morning with her i can't choose the "look quickly underneath" and it says you don't have enough love points. And you need 2 love points to do that. What's up with that?

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is what should happen;)!
GEORGE AND THE MEDICAL DEGREE - VERSION 0.0.6 BY ZL-GAMES WIN/MAC
Changelog:

- 2 New event Jessy with hot scene

- New event Mia (New schoolgirl)

Happy waiting around for version 11 to get real content and this here version 6 to keep you ...
in the dark :cautious::oops::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Guys how is this game guys?
Hi Hue, what to say?? There are some nice models and good renders, but not too much to do or discover yet. Lewd fun only really begins with version 0.0.8 sadly.

Has anyone found the new Milly event?
Maybe we should start collecting scenes ('event' is a bit exaggerated), and when and where they do trigger?
We got a spreadsheet function after all:
Scene, Character Day of week, TimeLocation, RoomShort description, Triggers

# is clearly the wrong answer. Should be 42. ...
OC it is! It always is. D. Adams will tell you.

This is just the alpha branch, dev will prob go beta at version 1.0.0, as good coders always do.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Maybe we should start collecting scenes ('event' is a bit exaggerated), and when and where they do trigger?
We got a spreadsheet function after all:
I'd rather we had some in-game guide that tells us who we have to see or where we have to go or a certain time or day

• Wow

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Thats mostly missing in this Sandox Styles VN´s, i get mostly only tired from this sort of games ... find that, no wrong place have fun and try in other place bla bla o_O
It's pretty annoying this Medical school is like a ghost town I've had two events pop up from the latest update and that's as far as I've gotten gave up after checking every room at different times of the day and there is no one in them

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
... in-game guide tells us who we have to see or where we have to go ...
What we can tell the dev to include. He is here, he should listen.

Could think of the desk in PC's room, which has no function yet. The dev can make it clickable, and a spreadsheet pops up (schedule style).
- New events are added automagically (when met a girl, she told PC 'be there and then').
- Day and time of the now are marked (a different colour), so players know what period and which day it is.
Easy overview for when next events will trigger and how long it takes (like irl - '3 days sleeping and it's Xmas day, yay!').

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I've tested 0.5 now and I'm not really impressed so far. Very little contend even for a 0.5 version. Renders are not bad. Writing is ok.
Well, you missed one zero in the version number,( It's 0.0.5 ) that's why you are disappointed with the content ;)

• Wow