VN Ren'Py Abandoned George and the Medical Degree [v0.0.8] [ZL-Games]

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So I find the game ultra boring go in a room nothing in the next night nothing room Nothing finds someone answer a stupid question and end it was for a day then go to sleep and from the front then boring practice in the gym sleep until the next day empty rooms search for animals stupid question and sleep until the next day

and repeat endlessly map symbol in the top of the right corner useless skiptime indicator useless because deactivated build such a shit only when it is usable and do not fool the gamer with it and treat us unbelievable useless and extremely annoying empty rooms looking for a poor and boring event and yes the girls look good about what helps if the rest is so boring and annoying? and you can not really do anything?

Reactions: THJones58

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I'm sorry, but the "Updates" are way to small even for a sandbox. Go here do nothing click this click that repeat with no actual content other than the few lines of dialogue. I'd like to think this game could be good but at this point I'd have to wait for 6 or 7 "Updates" to get any real play out of it. I will check back in about 8-10 months and see if there is anything worth the down load.

Reactions: THJones58

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
I'm sorry, but the "Updates" are way to small even for a sandbox. Go here do nothing click this click that repeat with no actual content other than the few lines of dialogue. I'd like to think this game could be good but at this point I'd have to wait for 6 or 7 "Updates" to get any real play out of it. I will check back in about 8-10 months and see if there is anything worth the down load.
You can move 2 updates ahead to 0.6 for the low low price of $20 on patreon. If you make it $25 you even get a walkthrough. Bargain!

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Any changes implemented to how things work in 0.5 or 0.6 ZL-Games ?

The skip time button doesn't work in 0.4 and no event calendar telling you when and where things happen so you just end up walking the corridors checking every room then going back to your room for a nap then try every room again.

Definitely need a skip time button and what would also be great is icons somewhere on the screen for each room rather than the current navigation system.

If not that then a calendar/hint system to tell you when and where to find events.

Most of the time each update is just spent going back and fore hoping to find something, anything, in a seemingly abandoned building.

Reactions: Canto Forte

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Any changes implemented to how things work in 0.5 or 0.6 ZL-Games ?

The skip time button doesn't work in 0.4 and no event calendar telling you when and where things happen so you just end up walking the corridors checking every room then going back to your room for a nap then try every room again.

Definitely need a skip time button and what would also be great is icons somewhere on the screen for each room rather than the current navigation system.

If not that then a calendar/hint system to tell you when and where to find events.

Most of the time each update is just spent going back and fore hoping to find something, anything, in a seemingly abandoned building.
Hi,
New events have been added to versions 0.0.5 and 0.0.6.
For the time shift it has been implemented and in version 0.0.7 it will be enabled.
In version 0.0.7 there will be Mia and you can always interact with her to have fun during the day.
I'm currently working on the animations and it takes a long time.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What is all the version shenanigans for?
For version 6 MC drops the medics after speaking to a career coach?
In version 7 then MC enters drama school for pretending to be a doctor?
Version 8 might bring MC practicing medicine off of online courses and a shady online diploma?

Happy circumspection;)!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I definitely like the girls. They all look delicious, though Mindy and Mery are my faves. :love: I agree with what Mormont already said: just more in-between content (more encounters like having a conversation with someone at their locker, seeing someone walking down the hall, daily activities, etc.) will go a long way to make the place feel a lot more like a university.

Is this your first game, ZL-Games? I don't think it's bad at all for an early start, tbh. Almost every game can use improvement anyway, so I wouldn't expect this to be polished or anything yet. Keep up the great work.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is this your first game, @ZL-Games? I don't think it's bad at all for an early start, tbh. Almost every game can use improvement anyway, so I wouldn't expect this to be polished or anything yet. Keep up the great work.
It's his second game My Sister Giorgia was his first but I've never played that one.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK, I'm American, so maybe things are written differently elsewhere in the world. How is 3 the answer to (23 + 3) - (14 - 16) × 43 - (19 + 16) × 2 ? I'm definitely not doing it right, clearly. o_O

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018

Hi, guys,

In this post, I want to inform you that the work for version 0.0.7 continues. In this version will be included a very hot Mia event with 3 animations. In addition to this, you can interact every afternoon with mine that then in a future update will take you to a new hot event.

Unfortunately not having a supercomputer the time to render the animations are long (4 hours of rendering for 4 seconds of the low-quality movie.)

As content will not be much but at least you will start to find the university with interactive characters.

Thanks for your support.

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018

Version 0.0.7 available
Hi Guys, today I released the 0.0.7 version.
The work continues and I hope you enjoy this update.
Changelog:
- 1 New event Mia with hot scene
- Added 3 animations in the Mia event
- You can meet Mia every afternoon to have fun with her.
- Update italian translation
Thank you and enjoy.