VN Ren'Py Getting Intimate [Ch.1 Upd.1&2] [MangoWorks]

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I make this short: Nice start with a nasty cliffhanger.

Will keep an eye on this for sure. :)

MangoWorks

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2022
I mean, I asked about ntr/sharing/swinging tag and if it will be added later in the game. Or are they ruled out.
I dont really care if theres a harem route.
Or do you mean that it will depend on choices (so avoidable)?? Sorry, it wasnt clear to me.
NTR is discarted.
Swinging/Sharing will probably be a thing...but that doesn't mean a LI is going to have sex with another man; just MC and other girls. (Once again, totally optional, and only related to certain girls.)
Hi,
You left me more confused by your answers then I was before.

What definition are you using for harem?
We need to know if it is the same that we use.

Will girl on girl content be optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?
You wording makes it sound like it may be but you don't give a direct answer.

Also,
you have a lot of non-vanilla fetishes planned. Will any of them be optional?
I use the definition of harem provided by F95.
I said every sexual encounter will be optional. I guess that includes girl on girl scenes, and every kind of fetish.

How many girls the game will have?
MangoWorks
Quite a few! Although the main LIs have already been introduced, each chapter will introduce new girls with more secondary roles.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well the best friend's friendly roommate...sure looks like one of the daughters from Radiant, but now she's all grown up.

Though it's odd the roommate isn't included in the title's banner, with all the other love interests. Maybe fallout will happen if and when the best friend finds out she been intimate with the MC before her, and might cause some drama later. :unsure:

Though, I'm glad to see there's a harem path (thank g__)...having to decide on one girl would, be a sad thing to do. The females assets are all smoking hot, especially the effort with hot MILF...where MC is now living with.

And it's good to see the physical and facial features of MC has been tweaked to the point where he doesn't look like a unfit 14 year old, with a tiny dick. It's actually believable that a handsome MC could become a harem master that has a choice to catch them all in the story. :sneaky:

Great job dev on all the work done to the characters, and the writing of the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Getting Intimate [Ch.1] Walkthrough Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.​
Features:

Installation:
Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Thanks for the walk through mod.

Also, it's odd to seeing a relationship point choice in red text, instead of green. Does the color difference mean anything more to the story? Or maybe I'm just reading too much into it. :unsure:

1.jpg

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
NTR is discarted.
Swinging/Sharing will probably be a thing...but that doesn't mean a LI is going to have sex with another man; just MC and other girls. (Once again, totally optional, and only related to certain girls.)
Swingin/sharing tags are only used when there is more than one male. Otherwise it is just group sex. So if understood you correctly, there will be no sharing/swinging, so be careful about putting those tags or people will start asking for BBC and ugly old bastards

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
erikapatreonbig.png

Hi! We hope you enjoyed Getting Intimate Chapter 1! Kisses from Erika to all of you .
A lot of people have asked us how long it will take for updates to arrive. We have a few things to say about that.
Getting Intimate has more than 1500 renders. From the initial idea to the final game, it took more than a year. It's also true that there were several periods when we had to give ourselves to real life stuff. Most of the work was done in the last 3-4 months before the launch.
Things are different now. To be honest, we plan to make erotic games full time.
Pace of updates
Doing chapters of more than 1500 renders is quite complicated, and we believe that right now we need to gain people's trust to be able to dedicate ourselves to this. We want to show that we are committed to Getting Intimate.
In order to provide more frequent updates, we intend to divide each chapter into 2, or even 3 parts. Depending on the chapter's extension. To summarize, they would be versions of about 700 or 800 renders. Approximately the half of Chapter 1's length.
We believe it's the best option. Please let us know what you think of this.
(We are unable to give specific dates for the releases.)
Short-term Roadmap
But before we start with the development of Chapter 2 Part A, we want to fix some things from Chapter 1!
We plan to make two quick updates (Ch.1 Update 1 and Ch.1 Update 2)
  • Update 1: Complete rework of the game intro and complete visual rework of Stella's Boutique scene + some music tracks + 1 new unlockable background.
  • Update 2: Complete visual rework of Satoshi and Sayuri's first meeting (not including ice cream scene) + Portuguese translation.
We estimate that each update will take about two weeks, and will give us time to make preparations for Chapter 2 Part A.
Special Tier!
We have thought about making a Patreon exclusive tier for people who decide to support us in these early stages as developers.
The Getting Lucky! tier will be open from today until the release of Chapter 2 Part A, and will gather benefits from other lower and higher tiers!
Once it's released, we will close pledges for this tier.
Again, please let us know what you think about this.
Thank you very much for your support.

jay1973

Jun 15, 2019
View attachment 3315399

Overview:
A young man makes efforts to get into college and fulfill the promise he made many years ago. However, in the same year as the entrance exam, a sudden and tragic event leads him down a different path. Four years later, having lost everything, he receives the opportunity to rebuild his life. In this familiar yet new place, he will meet different people who will have an impact on his life while more than one secret awaits to be revealed.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-01
Release Date: 2024-02-01
Developer: MangoWorks -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - GDRIVE - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Linux: - - GDRIVE - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - GDRIVE - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: Walkthrough Mod*

* This port/version was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 3315368 View attachment 3315372 View attachment 3315373 View attachment 3315374 View attachment 3315375 View attachment 3315376
View attachment 3315378 View attachment 3315379 View attachment 3315380 View attachment 3315382 View attachment 3315383 View attachment 3315384
liked it alot keep up the great work

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Renders are good and story its interesting. Hope that the game has more choices and that the choices have impact on the story and the relations with the girls, hope there is more choices to choose (instead of 2 to have 3) in the future,hope that the girls arent all slutty,hope there is more girls. The game has potential but the dev cant get lost on the story,have more choices with impact on story and relations with girls.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
NTR is discarted.

I use the definition of harem provided by F95.
I said every sexual encounter will be optional. I guess that includes girl on girl scenes, and every kind of fetish.
most when they ask about harem are hoping that they will be able to get all girls in one save is that possible the way you answered before you make it sound like not all characters can be with mc at the same time which many would consider that not to be harem at that point.

If i turn down the girl on girl scenes will that prevent certain characters from being in the harem?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Getting Intimate [Ch.1 Update1&2] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT Mod

- 250mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 25 Votes