4.40 star(s) 25 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GettingIntimate-CH1U2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
So is this just a rework and no new content or did I mess up somewhere?
Changelog :sneaky:

--- Chapter 1 - Update 1 & 2 ---
Extended intro:
Complete visual rework and script rework of the Intro scene. (55 renders)
Complete visual rework of Stella's Boutique scene. (79 renders)
Complete visual rework of Satoshi and Sayuri's scene. (104 renders)
All the dialogues have been proofread by Saint Blackmoor.
1 new unlockable background.
Added 12 tracks (1 for Main Menu)
Fixed typos.
Fixed background unlocks.

Reactions: El Tanque

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
I have got to start reading changelogs, That was a waste. Personally liked the visuals before the rework better. Must have one of those fix it even if it ain't broke devs :rolleyes:. Either way it's a good game

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Might try this another time, but just couldn't get into this sitting. The dialogue is extremely stilted; I assume it was put through a translation program and slightly cleaned up, but it feels very unnatural in English. I'm guessing 'infusion' is a herbal tea? Also, libraries don't work like that, and that is a pretty normal look for a modern city public library. But you definitely don't have to hang around for an item to officially be checked in. Hell, you rarely have to walk inside a library to return items, there's almost always a drop slot so the library doesn't even have to be open.

For a slice of life type, it didn't feel realistic or natural, in action or dialogue.

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
There are over 2000 games tagged with incest on this website alone, your fetish is catered to more than almost any other. Stop acting as if incest fans are starving for content.
Dad is gone, Mom is dead where would incest even come from??? Mind you would go for an Auntie, cousin thing...

Add fucking content instead of reworking last content, we already did that, move on!!! Instead of thinking "I should have done this" revisit it once you hang a "Completed" tag on it, reworking your first release tends to tell us this is bound for an "Abandoned" tag instead...

Last edited:

robertweed

Dec 5, 2021
the rework is good, but if it is for initial release than it tells that it will get abandoned, or if it get's completed i will be past my age of VNs, am not gonna judge because story for initial relase was too good.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Getting Intimate [Ch.1 Update1&2] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 250mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: jhonatanw

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
can you compress this (Big City's Pleasures)? Please
Why you would post this request on this game? Please request that over on the other game's thread. This request doesn't belong over here. You can @ the compressor easily enough over there.

nebosuke

Aug 7, 2018
I have been unable to get this to run on Linux by attempting to guess the RenPy version and using renpy2linux.sh.
Anyone know what version of RenPy is being used?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
the rework is good, but if it is for initial release than it tells that it will get abandoned, or if it get's completed i will be past my age of VNs, am not gonna judge because story for initial relase was too good.
There are many reasons to rework or reboot a game. You said the rework was good. I think that's the number one reason devs do reworks.

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes