4.40 star(s) 25 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Extended intro: Complete visual rework and script rework of Intro scene. (55 renders)
Complete visual rework of Stella's Boutique scene. (79 renders)
Complete visual rework of Satoshi and Sayuri's scene. (104 renders)
What changed?
You will need to play them again and see for yourself.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Extended intro: Complete visual rework and script rework of Intro scene. (55 renders)
Complete visual rework of Stella's Boutique scene. (79 renders)
Complete visual rework of Satoshi and Sayuri's scene. (104 renders)

You will need to play them again and see for yourself.
I understand that, my question is just why can't I use unren to view the rpa files and edit the script to create a patch again? First release it worked just fine now it gives errors with all three versions of unren I tried

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I call bullshit unless things changed drastically with the redo, the dialogue is or at least was perfect for aunt/cousin.
am I miss remembering something cause I don't recall any aunt or cousin when I played it last week. So I guess it got changed then if that was the case or I just missed that small detail. When I played it I recall the milf being best friends with the mother and her daughter just being a good childhood friend.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
am I miss remembering something cause I don't recall any aunt or cousin when I played it last week. So I guess it got changed then if that was the case or I just missed that small detail. When I played it I recall the milf being best friends with the mother and her daughter just being a good childhood friend.
With the first release there was a patch but I was getting errors with it so I did one myself. Unfortunately I couldn't use the same program with the redo. Someone else offered another way to open the script but I haven't tried it yet.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
I call bullshit unless things changed drastically with the redo, the dialogue is or at least was perfect for aunt/cousin.
Yup just played scene and the second dialogue introducing the mom's "friend" is pretty much hinting the relationship.

Reactions: fishbrain
4.40 star(s) 25 Votes