4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 3906811

I know those feels. In all my AVNs there is less than 10 where my favorite matches up with the popular favorites.
I have more than 10 that are popular for that game where they are my favorite. However I feel like im somewhat split too even alot of the games I like the popular a less popular LI is usually tied or almost tied. So I say I probably like more less popular ones but for sure more than 10.

I don't even know who the popular one is for this game. I know I liked the childhood friend and the redhead librarian alot. Stella I need more time to decide same with the hot chick that you meet in the alley way. God im bad with names I need to replay this one just to add character names to my google sheet haha

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I have more than 10 that are popular for that game where they are my favorite. However I feel like im somewhat split too even alot of the games I like the popular a less popular LI is usually tied or almost tied. So I say I probably like more less popular ones but for sure more than 10.

I don't even know who the popular one is for this game. I know I liked the childhood friend and the redhead librarian alot. Stella I need more time to decide same with the hot chick that you meet in the alley way. God im bad with names I need to replay this one just to add character names to my google sheet haha
1723009106715.png

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
there is a few I don't know who there are but ive yet to play the last update. Cassandra , Ivy , Paris Melinda. It's safe to say I need to give this a replay

MangoWorks

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2022
She wasn't an option, so I don't know if she'll be a love interest (LI) in the future, just a secondary support character with Stella, or if she'll be the one we have a fling with.
She and Ivy are secondary LIs. That means they'll have an overarching plot with potential romance/scenes, but they won't be as extensive as the other plots. Of course, this could change depending on their popularity.

They weren't added to the options because we created the Discord feature in a hurry :HideThePain:

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
She and Ivy are secondary LIs. That means they'll have an overarching plot with potential romance/scenes, but they won't be as extensive as the other plots. Of course, this could change depending on their popularity.

They weren't added to the options because we created the Discord feature in a hurry :HideThePain:
Thanks Dev, and anyone who wants to join the Discord is invited to help make your LI more popular.

Roccadorso

Sep 10, 2022
A buff MC, maybe he won't be a puss... no, no he'll definitely be one. Still simping hard over a "childhood friend" that hasn't been in contact for years. Even got a panic attack when he sees a paint about hand holding (maybe MC spent too much time on F95).

At least the cast is nice, if you don't consider the fact that many throw themselves to Mc "because he has an aura". Including, but not limited to, Valerie's rommate that'll blow MC 3 mins after meeting him.

Nice choices, you can reject almost all the girls you don't like. Almost because of course you can't possibly want to reject a massage to the teacher, right? Ah, you don't want to massage herr? Too bad, you'll do it regardless.

Nice renders though, GL dev.

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Cool game so far. I like most of the girls so far, except for Stella, she's just way too entitled for my taste. But so far my favorites are Daphne (readhead, duh) and Sayuri (because she's asian, even though honestly she doesn't really look like one) so pretty much my two favorite types of girls i would go for in games if i have a choice. Looking forward to more (y)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
A buff MC, maybe he won't be a puss... no, no he'll definitely be one. Still simping hard over a "childhood friend" that hasn't been in contact for years. Even got a panic attack when he sees a paint about hand holding (maybe MC spent too much time on F95).

At least the cast is nice, if you don't consider the fact that many throw themselves to Mc "because he has an aura". Including, but not limited to, Valerie's rommate that'll blow MC 3 mins after meeting him.

Nice choices, you can reject almost all the girls you don't like. Almost because of course you can't possibly want to reject a massage to the teacher, right? Ah, you don't want to massage herr? Too bad, you'll do it regardless.

Nice renders though, GL dev.
I never really saw it as him simping for his childhood friend but more wanting to reconnect after breaking a promise that was out of his control. I thought the panic attack made some sense given the context since he never thought he would see her again and it's too much of a coincidence.

I forgot the part about the teacher tho, I would of turned her down 100% if I could haha. Teacher LI and AVN's don't mix well for me unless I grow to like the character alot.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I never really saw it as him simping for his childhood friend but more wanting to reconnect after breaking a promise that was out of his control. I thought the panic attack made some sense given the context since he never thought he would see her again and it's too much of a coincidence.

I forgot the part about the teacher tho, I would of turned her down 100% if I could haha. Teacher LI and AVN's don't mix well for me unless I grow to like the character alot.
In the world of VNs, dating a teacher is more taboo and problematic than dating a family member, even a parent.

MangoWorks

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2022

Oh, but you can actually reject Cassandra. The user meant that the MC gives her a small, uninterested massage before the... "real" one. However, once you get there, you can reject her in two completely different ways, depending on your previous actions.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
So are we ever going to meet this Lillian chick the MC keeps dreaming of?
id assume so I believe that is his childhood friend and he saw a painting from her one their last moments together. Not sure what happened in part 2A but it looks like she might go to the local college. So id say it's a matter of time.

Reactions: LoGyMW
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes