GFX Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

Futalovah

Feb 17, 2021
Hello GFX! I'd like to request some signatures for the Umemaro series

Gfx Request: Signatures
Game: Pizza Take out obscenity and Sugimoto's lecherous treatment
Characters: Rika Yagyu and Shoko Sugimoto
Any pictures/renders: I'll post 2 of my favorite gifs for each of the 2 characters, if this gifs does not work you can use any of the internet!
Text you want in the graphic: Game Title, F95zone, and the Dev

Thank you for your amazing service!
Ps: English is not my main language if there's a spelling mistake or is it not clear you can tell me and I'll fix it as soon as I can

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SLB1993

skrusher

May 11, 2019
I would like to request a banner, please.

Gfx Request: Banner
Game: The Assistant
Characters: Any
Any pictures/renders: Up to you
Text you want in the graphic: Game Title, Developer and F95zone.
Any Specifics: No

Thanks!!

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi,

GFX Piece: (GIF Animated) Fan Signature(s)
Game: Stray Incubus

Charactera: Gabbie, Tamara, Seira, Candy, Torr, Anabelle

Any pictures/renders:
Static Fan Sigs made by the developer

Gabbie

Tamara

Seira

Candy
(Favorite girls from players poll, below)

Text you want in the graphic: Nothing specific (any that you deemed fit)

Any Specifics: Those fancy bling bling animated gifs which basically displays the girls in sequences maybe :unsure:

Thank you so much.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Would love a few signatures for a VN I am going to release in a few days call "The List". No rush on the signatures, I have attached a few images of the ladies with their names in the spoiler below. Looking for something a little dark/violent to go with the theme of the game if possible. I can provide additional images if needed. Thank you so much in advance.

RNGR

The Bleached/QOH dev
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2022
Hey, I think my banner is trash but I did my best to put something competent together, after finding this thread I thought maybe someone talented can do something better, I'm sorry if this is asking too much but It would also be pretty cool if someone could do a few signatures if you have the time...

Gfx Piece: Banner
Game: Rightful Ownership
Characters: The main 5 LI
Any pictures/renders: These are the ones I did for the current banner

Text: Game Title
Any Specifics: Up to you

Gfx Piece: Signature
Game: Rightful Ownership
Characters: Karla, Elsa, Jade, Mila and Heleyna
Any pictures/renders: Up to you (I would suggest using the same ones as in the banner above)
Text: Game Title
Any Specifics: Up to you

If you need anything at all please dm me and ill do my best to provide it. I really appreciate it if someone decides to pick this out and help me...thank you in advance ⌃-⌃

Jun 23, 2020
Hey, I think my banner is trash but I did my best to put something competent together, after finding this thread I thought maybe someone talented can do something better, I'm sorry if this is asking too much but It would also be pretty cool if someone could do a few signatures if you have the time...

If you need anything at all please dm me and ill do my best to provide it. I really appreciate it if someone decides to pick this out and help me...thank you in advance ⌃-⌃
Ill give it a try if you dont mind...

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hi GFX team, Happy holidays, was interested in requesting a new animated signature for the game “A Life Worth Living”
Would like it to be from this photo below, also want just the right half with Mary and the guys in it, it can scroll up and down zoom in and out on her with the games name in lights flashing, you don’t have to include the chapter 3 text though. Hope that picture is ok to use it’s from their Patreon
B0FCBCA2-6878-4B3B-95CE-643C5C396C9E.png
Thanks, y’all do awesome work :love:

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Hi GFX team, Happy holidays, was interested in requesting a new animated signature for the game “A Life Worth Living”
Would like it to be from this photo below, also want just the right half with Mary and the guys in it, it can scroll up and down zoom in and out on her with the games name in lights flashing, you don’t have to include the chapter 3 text though. Hope that picture is ok to use it’s from their Patreon View attachment 2264545
Thanks, y’all do awesome work :love:
Here is the full image instead, probably easier to work with. Would love to see one from this.

title pool 1.png

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Greetings, artists!

I'm sure you're all busy, but I have a request. I'd really like a signature of Melissa from Reunion.
Melissa_pic_1.png Melissa_pic_6.png
The only hard and fast rule is that she needs to have her unbrushed hairstyle. Personally I thought the yellow shirt and red jacket outfit shown above was Mel's best look, but you guys are the experts; if you think a different shot would work better, I won't look a gift horse in the mouth. I've always found signatures with sudden motion distracting, so ideally any animations would be slow and subtle (a still image would be perfectly fine, too).

If you're feeling ambitious, Reunion doesn't seem to have any signatures at the moment so I'm sure sigs for the other girls would be appreciated as well.

Thanks very much in advance!

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes