VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ghost in the Sheets [Ch. 1] [Deus Ex Vagina]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Good feedback! I'm still working everything out and I came by these undressing morphs and had to try them out. I'll take your suggestions to my list and might rework the scene eventually, definitely keeping it in mind for the next ones.

Yes, but throwing it in there just because without a clear idea of how wouldn't be great either :) I have lots of actual plot in mind, there will be plenty of time for sexy time in between so we'll see what happens :)
The problem with games with female MCs is that for some, myself included, it is fucking weird to have the MC fuck guys, so a game with a female MC and no purely or mostly lesbian route is usually a no-go.

I of course understand if that's not how your game is going to be, it just isn't for me then if that's the case.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Go watch some good old itallian stallion ... there are angles for all genders in there, you just need some cinematography and a lot of fantasy to make the scenes appealing to all the kinks in the universe

deusexvagina

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
"Deus Ex Vagina" is my favorite pun I've seen in a while.
I keep giggling about it myself every now and then :D
The problem with games with female MCs is that for some, myself included, it is fucking weird to have the MC fuck guys, so a game with a female MC and no purely or mostly lesbian route is usually a no-go.

I of course understand if that's not how your game is going to be, it just isn't for me then if that's the case.
I can understand that, I quite enjoy the writing process but I can see that some might not like it. I'd like to give the options with every major character eventually, but it'll be a lot of work and I'll have to see how to implement it best. I have some good ideas on incorporating believable sex scenes for the characters, but it'll happen over the course of the story and not all at once of course. Thanks for the feedback!

deusexvagina

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
Go watch some good old itallian stallion ... there are angles for all genders in there, you just need some cinematography and a lot of fantasy to make the scenes appealing to all the kinks in the universe
I don't know that yet, I'll take a look when I find the time. Thanks for the recommendation!

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... if you happen to cruise these threads from various games, you might encounter the Sandra Brown perspective ,,, where the obvious female MC fantasizes like how she would want that gentle man to stroke this on her or some other gentle man to fiddle that on to her ...

Once serious subs have fantasies of their doms and project just what they want their counterpart to be stern and virile about in bed ... you can happily just hover the camera from side to side ...

In the middle of the planes of the two Mc and NPC engaged in steamy retort ...

I believe a fly in the middle approach cannot alienate any body, as long as you show complete bodies engaged in the action;)!

Reactions: MadMac-88

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Canto, you're Italian, aren't you? This has been my suspicion for a while... either Italian or as I said the other day, from "Parts Unknown" like the Ultimate Warrior. The Canto Warrior theory ;)

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
I really like fem POV. It's a nice change of pace to rp and see things from the girl's side.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Cheers hunni, I was just about to download then, saved me time.
Don't give up so quickly on this one. While there is only hetero sex in this release, there are points to be gained with the female NPCs.

Even though none of the points variables (for males or females) are tested yet, I doubt that they are just there for the hell of it.

You might want to play this episode just to see if you like any of the females in the game. After all, we all know that you tend to be a tad ... er ... picky? :unsure:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
My plan for following episodes was more a "if you didn't sleep with this guy you get options for others" but it wasn't very thought-out.
I'd rather see Moira-has-sex-with-anything-with-a-pulse, but this game is so well written that I'll try to soldier on regardless. :) I can always cheat to see the scenes I've missed. :LOL:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Now, here is a game that is written by a developer who knows how to write. I suspect he/she has been published... or would like to be. Good stuff!

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
deusexvagina, there is a section of code that can't be reached: "label buyGear:". Do you plan to implement that in some future release? Will we have to replay this release if you do?

Oh... does your member-name [now there's a concept the ancient Greeks should have implemented in their dramas] give us a clue as to how you will be resolving any conflict(s) at the end of your game? :eek: :ROFLMAO:

deusexvagina

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
Another really Good effort, Thx, I think when this VN is done would make a great short story.
Thank you, glad you liked it!
I really like fem POV. It's a nice change of pace to rp and see things from the girl's side.
Me too, thanks!
Awesome game!
Thank you!
Don't give up so quickly on this one. While there is only hetero sex in this release, there are points to be gained with the female NPCs.

Even though none of the points variables (for males or females) are tested yet, I doubt that they are just there for the hell of it.

You might want to play this episode just to see if you like any of the females in the game. After all, we all know that you tend to be a tad ... er ... picky? :unsure:
Wow, you were thorough :) And yes, after thinking about this for a while I decided to include options for both genders.
I'd rather see Moira-has-sex-with-anything-with-a-pulse, but this game is so well written that I'll try to soldier on regardless. :) I can always cheat to see the scenes I've missed. :LOL:
^See above answer, it'll happen. And you remind me that I wanted to have a "jump to scenes" in the main menu that gets unlocked after you complete a scene.
Now, here is a game that is written by a developer who knows how to write. I suspect he/she has been published... or would like to be. Good stuff!
Thank you, that's such a nice compliment :) I've written and published some erotic fiction, but nothing major and no games so far. But I'm enjoying it a lot and will continue :)
deusexvagina, there is a section of code that can't be reached: "label buyGear:". Do you plan to implement that in some future release? Will we have to replay this release if you do?

Oh... does your member-name [now there's a concept the ancient Greeks should have implemented in their dramas] give us a clue as to how you will be resolving any conflict(s) at the end of your game? :eek: :ROFLMAO:
That's true, I commented that part because I wasn't happy with what I had written (If you looked at the code you saw it wasn't very good or had much of a point). I doubt I'll implement it again, it wouldn't change much on the way the story progresses.

Out of interest: What did you use to find unreachable code? I use Atom at the moment and I'm not perfectly happy with it, VS(C) and Resharper have spoiled me a little.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Out of interest: What did you use to find unreachable code? I use Atom at the moment and I'm not perfectly happy with it, VS(C) and Resharper have spoiled me a little.
Use? I just pulled up the chapter1.rpy file in a text editor and read it through. It wasn't hard to spot as I was trying to see the result of various options.

I read the scripts of every release of every Ren'Py game before I play it. I use UnRen to generate the .rpy's in games that don't provide them in the download. I don't like to waste time going down blind alleys in a game. I still make tons of saves if I can't tell which option might be best from the current code.

It was by reading through the scripts of your game that I realized that I just HAD to play this one.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote