• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ137776_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Mio encounters ghosts in the haunted town of Tepidwater.
Drawing on the power of Kyutoh the Spirit, she finds her own strength as a ghostbusting shrine maiden.
For the sake of Tepidwater, Mio will expunge the ghosts!​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-14
Release Date: Japanese 2014-10-01, English 2020-07-06
Developer: danbo-rumansion -
Translator: bazeeeng - F95zone
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thanks to bazeeeng for translation.

RJ137776_img_smp1.jpg RJ137776_img_smp2.jpg RJ137776_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited:

Yanderekko

Jan 1, 2018
OK, so, I saw the note about Hanako in the translators notes, and figured I'd offer an explanation to that one. Toire no Hanako-san (Miss Hanako of the toilet) is a well-known Japanese urban legend about a ghost named Hanako who haunts the women's bathroom of a school.

As for the Fluffy thing, it literally is just named Cute. The developer literally decided to name their cute fluffy mascot character 'Cute'. I haven't played this game, but I wouldn't expect much subtlety from it.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Yes, another danbo rumansion Party Game... Now that I think about it, I haven't finished Dungeon Party yet xD

ll@ma

Feb 25, 2018
Where's the bestiality tag coming from? DLsite page doesn't seem to suggest it
there are a couple of enemies that are animal youkai. One of the small fry scenes is what what looks like a snake, and one of the boss scenes is a Kamaitachi that looks pretty animal-like. Idk if it rises to the level of bestiality though

• Sad
Reactions: Deynan

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
YEA FINALLY! Thanks to the traslator really, dunbo-rumansion games are just fantastic!

Jun 11, 2018
OK, so, I saw the note about Hanako in the translators notes, and figured I'd offer an explanation to that one. Toire no Hanako-san (Miss Hanako of the toilet) is a well-known Japanese urban legend about a ghost named Hanako who haunts the women's bathroom of a school.
A Japanese ghost story about a ghost girl that haunts a toilet? Looks like JK Rowling has some explaining to do...

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes