3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
A lot of script bugs, missing images, and a tendency to freeze. I gave up trying to play it after it froze up. Other than that it really looks like a good game.

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
Girls are OK, but overall :D I mean WTF? Typos, no Capitalization. Plot - so-so. Graphomany. Looks like it's made in a hurry. They made renders, but don't know what to do next. It's like 16 yo guy wants to make it quick.... Yeah, we start f*ckin in 13. My niece just made me a grandfather.... good birthday "present".... stupid... b... Sorry my french

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kendra

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Ghost Revenge [Ep. 1-4] [Adult city] - Original Size: 525.06MB

Download Win (125.2MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi ! Some warning about all this killing would have been welcome.
This feeling when you fap and suddently, someone dies, or a ghost possess a woman making her do some weird shit... Murder is a boner-killer for me. Sorry.
Still, this game contains some pretty good futa animations.

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
hi Guys
The game is not playable
after every second click, I get that
You're just unlucky guy. IDK why, but on some machines it happens. Python, like c# - very stupid to program to.... Specially into wrong hands.... Our Jap friends know them very well... Unity especially.... Throw it away for now, at least 'till they find out what to do with this PoS. Its not a game for now

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'd say rename this game "BugHunt" BUT..ya do not hafta hunt for them..they come rushing at you wave after wave..totally unplayable..yes..fresh install no overwrites etc blah blah..i'm a pro!!!

Reactions: unevenrm

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
@Kendra laughin' at my misfortune....... Yea..... laughin too :p Happy birthday, MF.... Anyway Happy July 4th all of you. Wish you all be happy. I mean It's started allready in my country. Yay, f*n' thunder on my head. Just my luck

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Funny I had no missing images and only one (ignoreable) script error during the shower scene wth the blonde at the gym through my entire playthrough. Sounds like using old saves to me (which the changelog states won't work) whether it is or not I would advise that "OLD SAVES DON'T WORK" be added to the OP outside of the changelog just to be safe

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
@Kendra laughin' at my misfortune
It's a good laugh :) Your story was just hilarious :) Through i believe(not stating) it's about parenting, not age :unsure:
I had no missing images
It's about images that were in game archive and on some previews, but aren't possible to get in game(some futa on female scenes).
only one (ignoreable) script error during the shower scene wth the blonde at the gym through my entire playthrough
Yeah same here, through i was starting a new game with the latest version of the game. It's the one i was talking about achref - it's still there :confused:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
It's a good laugh :) Your story was just hilarious :) Through i believe(not stating) it's about parenting, not age :unsure:

It's about images that were in game archive and on some previews, but aren't possible to get in game(some futa on female scenes).

Yeah same here, through i was starting a new game with the latest version of the game. It's the one i was talking about achref - it's still there :confused:
ah that might explain why i didn't get the missing images I went futacentric on my previous run but when I had to start fresh for this version I went straight lesbo just to switch things up

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
@Kendra the're f*n' kids themeselves..... Jeeeeeze A goood plot for a game :)) He-he. Offtop, sorry

Last edited:

achref

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Old save don't work with this update because you have to set the relationship between the character in the intro.
Anyway, this game is about to end, there is only one update left, I have another female protagonist story, I'll put some serious work on it and it will need some time.
This one was made rushed and I didn't have a full story from the beginning, it was just an idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baxonius

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Old save don't work with this update because you have to set the relationship between the character in the intro.
Yeah. but it write "Old saves will not work in this update" in Changelog more like hidden and not on OP main thread.
that could be add a big text "Old saves will not work." on Main thread. so all can see that. before click download.

well awesome game with Futa and Lesbian. (y)

Reactions: achref

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
In the changelog there is : "Add futa impregnation option"
Where is it? I choose futa every time it's possible otherwise it's lesbian and I don't think I saw it.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes