• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
@achref you got me curious when you said you'd added a lesbian only playthrough and after playing this update I'm genuinely intrigued. Interesting story premise and beautiful renders mate, so well done on that and thanks for considering a lesbian only playthrough. I like it! My dream of an incestuous lesbian game (after being mercilessly crushed by bright sun) where I can tell every dude to just fuck off, is finally taking shape.

Couple of nitpicks:

1. As others have pointed out, the English, though nowhere near as bad as some of the other games, could still use some improvement. From the comments, it seems you are considering a native English speaker for proofreading; I'm pretty sure you can find people here who can help you with that. That would really help with the quality of the game.

2. There seems to be a long delay in transition from a sexy time image to the next scene (there is no dialogue, just a single image). I'm not sure if you plan to fill that gap with animations (which would be fantastic), but it really breaks the flow of the game since you can't go past it. If it is sort of a time-based placeholder for animations, can you consider making it skippable by mouse click/spacebar/enter?

Anyways, good work on the game so far and again thanks for adding the lesbian only route. I'm looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: achref

achref

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Hey @achref, thank you for the update! :love:

You're obviouly a talanted developer, but you shouldn't be so much in a hurry of making a new versions, but taking your time for polishing things out....
I really like your game and that you're so community friendly (y)

You've chosed gorgeous models, made beautifull renders and even puted some pretty nice animation :p, but...
storytelling isn't getting any better, those jumps from one event to quite another without any transicions between them are rather mood breaking.
At the point, where Jennifer was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and then out of nowhere in the middle of a night this Eric :eek: guy shows up already inside their new house and Jen goes with him, cause she "can't refuse" o_O, story kinda turned into complete circus for me, and it's obvious that it's not the effect you wanted to achieve with your lovely game.
I'd say more renders and texts needed, to make those transitions if not realistic, but at least not that game/mood-breaking.

The quality of those sounds for adult scenes is not high, i'd say it would be nice to if not remove them, but to make an option for a player(maybe at the start of the game) to chose if those sounds should be played or not. Also those places where the sounds are played can't be skiped and it's rather irritating.

There are still some issues with naming, like Jennifer is already talking with Ashley alone it the room, but the name of speaker shows as Nicole, cause she was there in the previous scene.
Also i think it would be nice(if possible and not too hard) to make each other's characters speech colored in defferent color, like many other dev's do, kinda easier to read and understand what's going on :unsure:

This game has a potential of being a 5 stars one, but so far it's around 3.5 to 4.5 for models/renders/animations, 3.5 to 4 for whole story/choises and sadly 1.5 to 2 for storytelling/sounds/immersion and overall style/design. Just my opinion, no intention to hurt someone's feelings.

Hello:
For Erik, Jennifer know him since she was a child,
For the storyline, yes you right, I have many ideas and though in my mind I can't translate them to English For fear of mistakes.
From now, I will take my time and find an English translator to change and add new dialogue.

Reactions: Kendra

achref

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
@achref you got me curious when you said you'd added a lesbian only playthrough and after playing this update I'm genuinely intrigued. Interesting story premise and beautiful renders mate, so well done on that and thanks for considering a lesbian only playthrough. I like it! My dream of an incestuous lesbian game (after being mercilessly crushed by bright sun) where I can tell every dude to just fuck off, is finally taking shape.

Couple of nitpicks:

1. As others have pointed out, the English, though nowhere near as bad as some of the other games, could still use some improvement. From the comments, it seems you are considering a native English speaker for proofreading; I'm pretty sure you can find people here who can help you with that. That would really help with the quality of the game.

2. There seems to be a long delay in transition from a sexy time image to the next scene; there is no dialogue, just a single image). I'm not sure if you plan to fill that gap with animations (which would be fantastic), but it really breaks the flow of the game since you can't go past it. If it is sort of a time-based placeholder for animations, can you consider making it skippable by mouse click/spacebar/enter?

Anyways, good work on the game so far and again thanks for adding the lesbian only route. I'm looking forward to future updates.
I will make it skippable by mouse click, thank you

Reactions: metalspace

yacky91

Nov 29, 2018
Hey @achref, thank you for the update! :love:

You're obviouly a talanted developer, but you shouldn't be so much in a hurry of making a new versions, but taking your time for polishing things out....
I really like your game and that you're so community friendly (y)

You've chosed gorgeous models, made beautifull renders and even puted some pretty nice animation :p, but...
storytelling isn't getting any better, those jumps from one event to quite another without any transicions between them are rather mood breaking.
At the point, where Jennifer was
and then out of nowhere in the middle of a night this Eric :eek: guy shows up already inside their new house and Jen goes with him, cause she "can't refuse" o_O, story kinda turned into complete circus for me, and it's obvious that it's not the effect you wanted to achieve with your lovely game.
I'd say more renders and texts needed, to make those transitions if not realistic, but at least not that game/mood-breaking.

The quality of those sounds for adult scenes is not high, i'd say it would be nice to if not remove them, but to make an option for a player(maybe at the start of the game) to chose if those sounds should be played or not. Also those places where the sounds are played can't be skiped and it's rather irritating.

There are still some issues with naming, like Jennifer is already talking with Ashley alone it the room, but the name of speaker shows as Nicole, cause she was there in the previous scene.
Also i think it would be nice(if possible and not too hard) to make each other's characters speech colored in defferent color, like many other dev's do, kinda easier to read and understand what's going on :unsure:

This game has a potential of being a 5 stars one, but so far it's around 3.5 to 4.5 for models/renders/animations, 3.5 to 4 for whole story/choises and sadly 1.5 to 2 for storytelling/sounds/immersion and overall style/design. Just my opinion, no intention to hurt someone's feelings.

I agree with the OPTIONAL futa while on lesbian route, it wouldn't hurt anyone if it's optional.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Hey there @achref :cool:
I see, judging by your patreon page, that you're already working on Episode 3 of this game and even the other brand new game(don't know how would you have enough time and resources for both :cry:).

I wonder :unsure: if you are concentrating fully on Episode 3 or would there be any more improvements, scenes, transitions, english proofreading, animation instead static images(mostly lesbian route) and so on for two already existing episodes?(i'd highly prefer the further improvements).

achref

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I agree with the OPTIONAL futa while on lesbian route, it wouldn't hurt anyone if it's optional.
I will put a futa option in the game
Hey there @achref :cool:
I see, judging by your patreon page, that you're already working on Episode 3 of this game and even the other brand new game(don't know how would you have enough time and resources for both :cry:).

I wonder :unsure: if you are concentrating fully on Episode 3 or would there be any more improvements, scenes, transitions, english proofreading, animation instead static images(mostly lesbian route) and so on for two already existing episodes?(i'd highly prefer the further improvements).
Hello:
First, I will change lesbians scenes with animations and add more scenes and dialogue to the previous episode (1-2).
Also, I will add a futa option and threesome.
I have no job for now, so I have enough time for both of them

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
I will put a futa option in the game

Hello:
First, I will change lesbians scenes with animations and add more scenes and dialogue to the previous episode (1-2).
Also, I will add a futa option and threesome.
I have no job for now, so I have enough time for both of them
So glad to hear it! :love:
Hope you'll get some nice support on Patreon soon :cool:
Will try to spread a word about your awesome game a little and can't wait for more! :giggle:

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Updated OP with Episode 3, and here's my compressed version.
Original size are 662MB for PC and 645MB for Mac, and is already compressed by the developer.
No bitching if the image quality is too low!

This build is unofficial. Do NOT report issues with the compressed version to the developer.
If you experience any issues, try the solutions in the spoiler below:

DOWNLOAD:
Market* (183MB):
- - - -
*Market is a version for Windows, Mac and Linux. One download for all Operative Systems!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
"soothing syringe" hehehee..this game is "The Room" of adult games..you cant look away :O replace "soothing" with "lorazepam"..say.."I gave her a shot of Lorazepam to calm her" or if ya dont want to be formal and informative say "i gave her a roofie..enjoy" :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: botc76 and achref

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Besides needing some serious rework using a good English proofreader (to fix spelling, punctuation, capitalization, poor word choices, and of course grammar), there are numerous dialogue script coding issues in this game. I just started playing and in the kitchen scene near the start of the game the mother, Nicole, speaks but the tag above the text window says Jenifer in at least three statements. This makes reading the text a bit confusing and should be fixed by the developer. The name tag in the text script file should correctly match the name of the character who is speaking.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Besides needing some serious rework using a good English proofreader (to fix spelling, punctuation, capitalization, poor word choices, and of course grammar), there are numerous dialogue script coding issues in this game. I just started playing and in the kitchen scene near the start of the game the mother, Nicole, speaks but the tag above the text window says Jenifer in at least three statements. This makes reading the text a bit confusing and should be fixed by the developer. The name tag in the text script file should correctly match the name of the character who is speaking.
Nah it's fine as it is.
This game is best served with errors, engrish and just generally being ridiculous garbage.
Love it.
5:poop:s

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Nah it's fine as it is.
This game is best served with errors, engrish and just generally being ridiculous garbage.
Love it.
5:poop:s
have to agree..sometimes we all need a fun messy romp through lesbian hijynx with no rhyme or reason except to see ALL the sex..the dialogue is hilarious and is so bad its genius...i love this game just how it is(except for soothing shot..HAHAAA!!!)

Reactions: botc76 and McWoodz

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I'm going to try this one,but is it only episode 3,because i want to start it from the beginning episode 1 - so is that only episode 3 or it's all episodes in one (last) version?

achref

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
"soothing syringe" hehehee..this game is "The Room" of adult games..you cant look away :O replace "soothing" with "lorazepam"..say.."I gave her a shot of Lorazepam to calm her" or if ya dont want to be formal and informative say "i gave her a roofie..enjoy" :ROFLMAO:
Soothing syringe, ok, it looks like google traduction fucked me up. From 24 of this month, I will be able to hire an English proofreader for this game and the other one that I'm working on it

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes