• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..the scene where Erik arrives and say you have to go out with me and cannot refuse and she goes and tells her sister Erik has come for me and i cannot refuse...that is..really really pathetic ...what century or country on some remote planet is this line of dialogue acceptable from?..lol...
but then..we go to the bathroom and we meet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
other than that i cannot refuse scene...this game is all the sex all the time..lol...so..enjoy..HAHAA!! its just what the doctor ordered..

Reactions: achref

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
pfftt "full lesbian route" is like eating a burger without the meat. Is there a harem route for the people that like meat and potatoes?

Reactions: Ruslan1

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
pfftt "full lesbian route" is like eating a burger without the meat. Is there a harem route for the people that like meat and potatoes?
you can have your weeners and buns...dont worry..am enough into the game to see the choices of refusing all men..or refusing all women..or having it ALL(except one scene so far) so yes..you can have meat in your burger .

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..finished the content..still some cringy dialogue..but the renders are very nice..some fine dames here...the end of content is just a boot to the main menu..thats abrupt..perhaps a "see you next month folks" screen would help ease the sudden pull out..HAHAA!! noone can complain about being blueballed..there is alot of yumyum for the amount of game so far.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Interesting story but the spelling and grammar is in need of some work.
Also, the names of the characters need some correction. (Example textbox Jenifer but in the story Jennifer)
And the text is sometimes funny: "How are you?" "I'm Lilith" ...Ehm... The answer should be something like "I'm fine".
But you surely mean: "Who are you?" "I'm Lilith"

And what is about those breaks in those kissing scenes and sex scenes? Placeholder for animations?
A little annoying when you have to wait to finish.

But overall a good job you have done here. (y)

achref

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Interesting story but the spelling and grammar is in need of some work.
Also, the names of the characters need some correction. (Example textbox Jenifer but in the story Jennifer)
And the text is sometimes funny: "How are you?" "I'm Lilith" ...Ehm... The answer should be something like "I'm fine".
But you surely mean: "Who are you?" "I'm Lilith"

And what is about those breaks in those kissing scenes and sex scenes? Placeholder for animations?
A little annoying when you have to wait to finish.

But overall a good job you have done here. (y)
You right, I will team up with a native English proofreader soon

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Don't worry for now. It is not hard to guess the meaning but it is a bit distracting sometimes and it
sets the wrong mood onto the story.
You are telling us something serious but you have to laugh or you are confused... I think it's just not fair for the story.
English is not my native language either and I make my share of mistakes too.
I'm sure I made some mistakes in this text too. ;)

Reactions: Kendra and achref

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
You right, I will team up with a native English proofreader soon
Probably a good investment for most people making games for an English-speaking audience, but aren't native speakers.

pfftt "full lesbian route" is like eating a burger without the meat.
Nah. For me, it's like eating the burger without the pickles.

Full Lez path + incest, is that true ? I want to see my unicorm
Wait, there's a full lesbian path now? :D I'll try this out.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is plenty of meat around a pussy, we don't call them beef curtains for nothing.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
us "classy AF yo" people would never use that term..hoohaa...spelunker's hidey hole...the cavern of many joys...wee pusspuss...see..classy AF YO!!!
Bearded axe wound, beaver, cunny canyon, clit cavern and cock holster (for the straight folks).

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Bearded axe wound, beaver, cunny canyon, clit cavern and cock holster (for the straight folks).
fully straight..and those are really harsh..LOL...to me at least..guess i'm just too damn nice!!! now..where is my dames..they need spanking!!!

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Hey @achref, thank you for the update! :love:

You're obviouly a talanted developer, but you shouldn't be so much in a hurry of making a new versions, but taking your time for polishing things out....
I really like your game and that you're so community friendly (y)

You've chosed gorgeous models, made beautifull renders and even puted some pretty nice animation :p, but...
storytelling isn't getting any better, those jumps from one event to quite another without any transicions between them are rather mood breaking.
At the point, where Jennifer was
and then out of nowhere in the middle of a night this Eric :eek: guy shows up already inside their new house and Jen goes with him, cause she "can't refuse" o_O, story kinda turned into complete circus for me, and it's obvious that it's not the effect you wanted to achieve with your lovely game.
I'd say more renders and texts needed, to make those transitions if not realistic, but at least not that game/mood-breaking.

The quality of those sounds for adult scenes is not high, i'd say it would be nice to if not remove them, but to make an option for a player(maybe at the start of the game) to chose if those sounds should be played or not. Also those places where the sounds are played can't be skiped and it's rather irritating.

There are still some issues with naming, like Jennifer is already talking with Ashley alone it the room, but the name of speaker shows as Nicole, cause she was there in the previous scene.
Also i think it would be nice(if possible and not too hard) to make each other's characters speech colored in defferent color, like many other dev's do, kinda easier to read and understand what's going on :unsure:

This game has a potential of being a 5 stars one, but so far it's around 3.5 to 4.5 for models/renders/animations, 3.5 to 4 for whole story/choises and sadly 1.5 to 2 for storytelling/sounds/immersion and overall style/design. Just my opinion, no intention to hurt someone's feelings.

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
Hey @achref, thank you for the update! :love:

You're obviouly a talanted developer, but you shouldn't be so much in a hurry of making a new versions, but taking your time for polishing things out....
I really like your game and that you're so community friendly (y)

You've chosed gorgeous models, made beautifull renders and even puted some pretty nice animation :p, but...
storytelling isn't getting any better, those jumps from one event to quite another without any transicions between them are rather mood breaking.
At the point, where Jennifer was
and then out of nowhere in the middle of a night this Eric :eek: guy shows up already inside their new house and Jen goes with him, cause she "can't refuse" o_O, story kinda turned into complete circus for me, and it's obvious that it's not the effect you wanted to achieve with your lovely game.
I'd say more renders and texts needed, to make those transitions if not realistic, but at least not that game/mood-breaking.

The quality of those sounds for adult scenes is not high, i'd say it would be nice to if not remove them, but to make an option for a player(maybe at the start of the game) to chose if those sounds should be played or not. Also those places where the sounds are played can't be skiped and it's rather irritating.

There are still some issues with naming, like Jennifer is already talking with Ashley alone it the room, but the name of speaker shows as Nicole, cause she was there in the previous scene.
Also i think it would be nice(if possible and not too hard) to make each other's characters speech colored in defferent color, like many other dev's do, kinda easier to read and understand what's going on :unsure:

This game has a potential of being a 5 stars one, but so far it's around 3.5 to 4.5 for models/renders/animations, 3.5 to 4 for whole story/choises and sadly 1.5 to 2 for storytelling/sounds/immersion and overall style/design. Just my opinion, no intention to hurt someone's feelings.

I would love to see MC with demon/futa power from Lilith. Family pregnant harem....Dreams may come true.

Reactions: achref and Kendra
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes