3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I find it funny that you are given the option to kiss or not kiss the sister you are given a option to allow the friend to continue or not but you are not given any option whatsoever to tell that dickless loser Mike to back the fuck up before he loses that pathetic little dick of his. But reading the DEV's response leads me to believe that this game will be just another generic female protagonist type game where you lead the girl around to get her molested and raped by every Tom Dick any ugly fat bastard type game so no need to pay anymore attention to this game.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Hey there, @achref :cool:
Thank you for the game - it a nice start i'd say. Love the models and renders of all women so far (y)
The texts are bad, but you already know this.

Lesbian incest is best! :love:
I hope you'd reconsider your thoughts about bad ending for lesbian routes, cause 95% of those adult games here do have a heterosexual relations option, while there are only few games(i can remember 2 to 3 good games) with lesbian only routes, and even less with lesbian incest only routes avaible.
I think the avaibility of those routes(full less, full les with inc) can make this game really great, special and unique!(y)
Wish you good luck with your project and can't wait to see more! :giggle:

reading the DEV's response leads me to believe that this game will be just another generic female protagonist type game where you lead the girl around to get her molested and raped by every Tom Dick any ugly fat bastard type game
I do REALLY hope it won't :eek:, cause i HATE :mad: that type of games, and i liked this one A LOT :love:, so far at least...

Reactions: LasSan and ghostboy

achref

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I find it funny that you are given the option to kiss or not kiss the sister you are given a option to allow the friend to continue or not but you are not given any option whatsoever to tell that dickless loser Mike to back the fuck up before he loses that pathetic little dick of his. But reading the DEV's response leads me to believe that this game will be just another generic female protagonist type game where you lead the girl around to get her molested and raped by every Tom Dick any ugly fat bastard type game so no need to pay anymore attention to this game.
you right, I already change it and give an option to stop him in the next update, and no I'm not gonna lead the girl around to get her molested and raped by every dick, you will have the choice to avoid many events if you want to

achref

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Thank you for the game - it a nice start i'd say. Love the models and renders of all women so far (y)

I hope you'd reconsider your thoughts about bad ending for lesbian routes, cause 95% of those adult games here do have a heterosexual relations option, while there are only few games(i can remember 2 to 3 good games) with lesbian only routes, and even less with lesbian incest only routes avaible. I think the avaibility of those routes(full less, full les with inc) can make this game really great, special and unique!(y)

I do REALLY hope it won't :eek:, cause i HATE:mad: that type of games, and i liked this one A LOT :love:, so far at least...

achref

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I will try to make full lesbian route fit for the rest of the story

I hope you'd reconsider your thoughts about bad ending for lesbian routes, cause 95% of those adult games here do have a heterosexual relations option, while there are only few games(i can remember 2 to 3 good games) with lesbian only routes, and even less with lesbian incest only routes avaible.
I think the avaibility of those routes(full less, full les with inc) can make this game really great, special and unique!(y)

I do REALLY hope it won't :eek:, cause i HATE :mad: that type of games, and i liked this one A LOT :love:, so far at least...
I will try to make full lesbian route fit for the rest of the story

achref

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018

now I had a good idea of how to do that, and from what I see in the comments many people want a full lesbians route
from next update, you will have the option for a full lesbian route

achref

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Quick question, is a full lesbian playthrough possible? I really don't like spending time running after and interacting with dudes and the renders here look good. A full lesbian playthrough would be awesome. Will keep an eye on this one.
I made some change in the story and from the next update you will have the option for a full lesbians route

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I have to say this I liked the game a lot I loved the characters..... very hot....soo hot!!!!!!!

Reactions: achref

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Have to say, I'm slightly disappointed. I think it has a potential but I was kind of expecting brother-sister thing here, only that you are playing the sister in this case. As far as I know, only one game, called The Things We Do for Love does that but you actually play both brother and sister in that one. As it is, playing sister in brother-sister incest genre is extremely rare.

The main thing is that I think it would be an interesting change from the usual playing as the brother in this combo, not that there is anything wrong with that. One other interesting possibility is having multiple siblings but you have to decide which sibling should go with another, all right under a nose of their parent(s) and this can also provide an interesting possibility for dramas, possibly involving conflicts over the heart of a sibling or something.

Frankly, I can see many different possible scenarios if we are to diversify beyond the usual formula of playing a brother having an incest relationship with sister or more than one sisters, which is already too common and almost over-used these days. We need to think out of the box in this genre.

I think, in this respect, developers should not feel constrained in experimenting or playing around a bit with different possibilities beyond the usual formula. I see that some people have been suggesting lesbian incest route for female protagonist games like this, which I think is also rare, and which is also an interesting route to consider.

At any rate, I think this game is all right for its first release, although it does need to be polished a bit more and I think story might need to be improved in some places to make it more convincing and believable. I will be keeping eyes on this.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
looks interesting and it seems most girls have a great figure. hate it when girls are slim like pre-teenagers or totally oversized. this looks sinfull and curvy in a very good quality. // about the lesbian thingy: idc if there is much lesbian or more straight action. but if there is lesbian PLEASE NO futa. i hate futa. ^^ keep it up!

Reactions: Ruslan1 and achref

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
oh one thing (sorry just a personal opinion): i don't like jenifer's hair. is it possible to change it since jenifer seems to be important? her older sister and mother look more attractive for me atm.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Just finished playing this, and I have to say that it needs work. Excluding the poor grammar (since others have already discussed it), there is a real uneven flow to the scenes; there is also a problem with female characters all suffering from emotionless same face syndrome, with the moment where all three women are in the same bathroom being the best example of this problem.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Ghost Revenge [Ep. 1-2] Compressed
Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make file size smaller.

This is an unofficial build by me, and not the developer. Do NOT report issues with the compressed release to him.
Game was compressed with Cruncher. If you experience any issues, try the solutions below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
PC (104.93MB):
- - -
Mac (87.56MB): - - -

ANDROID DOWNLOAD
(arm version for most phone and tablet users, x86_64 for Chromebook and some AndroidTV users)
arm (90.59MB): - - -
x86_64 (91.56MB): - - -
If you like this game, consider supporting the developer on his . Even $1 helps!
If you're broke, or just cheap, you can also support the developer by leaving a like in OP and leaving a review.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I like the game but the sound in sex scenes is AWFUL. Please remove this, it's unneeded and it's so sharp in pitch it hurts the ears. Also, I'd prefer to make up the MC's voice in my own head.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
@achref has proclaimed "full lesbian route" rise up my flock..our prayers have been answered..we can return to the promised land knowing our precious hoohaas shant be tainted by the evil trouser minnow!!! and NOW..i will try this game :D @Avaron1974 the "All you can eat pussy-buffet" is finally open...grab a plate and get in line!!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I love full on lesbian games.

Don't get me wrong, I can play straight games but I can't get immersed in the story. It is always great when I can have a bit of immersion in a game.

I do love lesbi routes that let me do that without having to wade through dick first.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes