4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Trust me when I say it's better to add variety over doing the same thing until it becomes dull and loose all flavor, therefore loosing it's value.
Where did I complain about variety and different types of content in general? The lack of sadistic/cruel gts content with characters that filled that niche becoming softer is diluting that variety imo.

I'm more disappointed that one type of content (harsher/sadistic) has been shifted by the wayside if favor of gentler content (an ACTUAL lack of variety).

Also as to anyone having an issue with masochism, its not masochism if its directed at third parties by your sadistic waifus.

Apr 29, 2020
Where did I complain about variety and different types of content in general? The lack of sadistic/cruel gts content with characters that filled that niche becoming softer is diluting that variety imo.
I dunno dude, Yakuu literally kills you if you purposely choose the wrong number in the latest expansion so I'd say it's still there if you want the cold blooded psychopathic approach.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Last time each route was updated:

-Mid March: Diula, Yakku and Nyxmay.

-Late February: Vai'klis and Naya.

-Mid February: Timfalme's Castle, Maryen and Kendra.

-Late January: Regina.

Mid January: Eliette and Croixelle.

Late December: Madea.

Mid December: Sheina, Kive and Margarita.

Late November: Bezvallienne.

Mid November: Makla.

Mid August: Pyeka.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I dunno dude, Yakuu literally kills you if you purposely choose the wrong number in the latest expansion so I'd say it's still there if you want the cold blooded psychopathic approach.
She can kill you if ur on the slave path, if ur on the hero path (which is the non-masochist choices and save the wolf tiny) and give her the wrong number she’ll not crush you, she’ll spare you…which is another indicator of her getting interested in you…

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Vai'Klis has nowhere near as much content as the others. And there are others in other factions that have just as much content as Vai'Klis if not more that are not mentioned here.
Characters like Vaikliss, Kive and Makla have less content cuz they just started so makes sense

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Again, if you read my post, you have to intentionally do it, and again its one of the bad ends for MC that are the main outlet for the sadism in the game, with little else. I specifically mentioned that exact kind of situation is the primary content of that type. Where with other routes/content is a lot deeper than that.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Again, if you read my post, you have to intentionally do it, and again its one of the bad ends for MC that are the main outlet for the sadism in the game, with little else. I specifically mentioned that exact kind of situation is the primary content of that type. Where with other routes/content is a lot deeper than that.
Are bad ends actually "bad" in that context? I thought the protagonist dying painfully was supposed to be the point.
Cruel routes seem like a pain in the ass to write now that I think about it. You have to write a convincingly sadistic giantess that constantly tortures the MC without severely injuring him or killing him. You're also far more limited in terms of character dynamics compared to "gentle" routes where pretty much everything is fine as long as the giantess isn't abusive.
My bad. That's 6 in total, damn. Looks like Homaspernia haters are losing badly at this rate lol. jk
Margarita and Kive's routes are Timfalme too. The Queen is also a confirmed main while both Helga and the twins are likely candidates for future routes.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.51 + Unlocker

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 164 MB

Come find me on .
Updated, yeah I know there's another one. This updates waaay too fast.

Reactions: Dreamer44

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Are bad ends actually "bad" in that context? I thought the protagonist dying painfully was supposed to be the point.
Cruel routes seem like a pain in the ass to write now that I think about it. You have to write a convincingly sadistic giantess that constantly tortures the MC without severely injuring him or killing him. You're also far more limited in terms of character dynamics compared to "gentle" routes where pretty much everything is fine as long as the giantess isn't abusive.

Margarita and Kive's routes are Timfalme too. The Queen is also a confirmed main while both Helga and the twins are likely candidates for future routes.
Well, Nyxmay only makes the mc suffer at the beggining. Later on she starts to make everything painless without the mc asking for it, and even enjoyable despite destroying his body.

She can kill you if ur on the slave path, if ur on the hero path (which is the non-masochist choices and save the wolf tiny) and give her the wrong number she’ll not crush you, she’ll spare you…which is another indicator of her getting interested in you…
About Yakuu, I am not sure if choosing the wrong number makes her more "interested" since she seemed really annoyed by the choice, but seems pleased when the mc chooses to survive.

Reactions: Gojii

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Why? Neither Margarita nor Kive have any relations with Timfalme, unlike the Queen or Croixelle for example. Also Margarita's farm is somewhere outside the city.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
This is the outcome I got. She did say something like "I should kill you, but I'll spare you so you can live to see that your altruism is folly."
She's wrong though! She'll live to want the MCs babies!

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Now that I think about it, the whole plot between Lycalis and Viridia is only possible cause Naya is a dumbass. Her people sans Medea are dumbasses and everyone knows it. So its possible for someone from behind the scenes to manipulate the people of Viridia into thinking Lycalis is doing this. CAUSE THEY OCCASIONALLY ACTUALLY DO. Naya herself regularly goes across the border and chows down on people, including MC. So really its all Naya's fault.
I wouldn't be surprised if this is the result of a scheming tiny looking for vengeance because of Naya's careless feedings. How do you beat a giantess? by duping them into fighting another giantess.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
This is the outcome I got. She did say something like "I should kill you, but I'll spare you so you can live to see that your altruism is folly."
She's wrong though! She'll live to want the MCs babies!
Did she actually mention the word altruism in your route? In mine she admonished me for playing the hero (big Kendra vibes) and said something about wanting to show that my "little resolution" was doomed to crumble.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I mean, Yakuu's route literally had her snuffing those guys, lots of blood on her tits and ass. Kendra's had her smashing up the Neutral Kingdom party house if you let her, with the death coliseum just prior to that.
Couple that with Maeryn's growing corruption and I would say they haven't written sadism and snuff out quite yet.
Unless you mean sadism focused on the MC, in that case still, I'd point to Yakuu's latest update- if you're on the Affection/Hero route, she'll snap your leg like a twig and give you crush syndrome beneath her ass and talk about how she's going to break you, but wont kill you.
I didn't see it for myself, but I would imagine for Nyxmay, if you're on the "pls crush me goddess uwu fuck altruism i just wanna die" route then she'll probably keep turning you into paste and reviving you to experience it all over again.
Finally, Kendra tortures you if you try being a "hero" on her route, first by sparing that party house and then later she punishes you some more during the rave.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Last time each route was updated:

-Mid March: Diula, Yakku and Nyxmay.

-Late February: Vai'klis and Naya.

-Mid February: Timfalme's Castle, Maryen and Kendra.

-Late January: Regina.

Mid January: Eliette and Croixelle.

Late December: Madea.

Mid December: Sheina, Kive and Margarita.

Late November: Bezvallienne.

Mid November: Makla.

Mid August: Pyeka.
This is just all updates though, right? Not developer updates specifically, which is what I'm really interested in, especially for Pyeka and Bezvallienne- they got a lot of sponsors (especially Bev, that one guy dropped over half a grand before taking away his penis's bank account privileges.)

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Why? Neither Margarita nor Kive have any relations with Timfalme, unlike the Queen or Croixelle for example. Also Margarita's farm is somewhere outside the city.
It's still within Timfalme's territory, just not the city itself. The city dwellers still need to eat after all.
This is just all updates though, right? Not developer updates specifically, which is what I'm really interested in, especially for Pyeka and Bezvallienne- they got a lot of sponsors (especially Bev, that one guy dropped over half a grand before taking away his penis's bank account privileges.)
Their last dev update was 0.3.24 in january 2023. I know the devs don't have a fixed schedule in terms of when each character gets updated but Pyeka & Bezvy really should get a main update soon for the sake of fairness.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
It's still within Timfalme's territory, just not the city itself. The city dwellers still need to eat after all.

Their last dev update was 0.3.24 in january 2023. I know the devs don't have a fixed schedule in terms of when each character gets updated but Pyeka & Bezvy really should get a main update soon for the sake of fairness.
*January 2023*
Jesus, a while ago I said that the devs may hold off on updating some girls' routes if they get a lot of sponsors in a short period of time, especially if it's a dedicated backer, but god damn that's insane, over a fucking year.
Snek waifu my beloved....

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes