4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Klaus1_3

Sep 24, 2021
There you go mate i already played the update now enjoy
Thanks mate, really appreciate it.
This is update only saves bro. i already checked this and then only asked for entire saves from the beginning.
Eg: u might have saves from the beginning with choices with all characters. I had everything but lost them due to OS change i am asking saves like that, if you have please share. If not its alright
Thanks

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
So, who do you think will be updated next? we will have an update next week or at the end of this one
There’s two updates per month… first one is on the 15th which includes 3 main character updates and then 2 main characters at the end of the month 30/31 (that are usually for people that sponsor a characters route)

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
There’s two updates per month… first one is on the 15th which includes 3 main character updates and then 2 main characters at the end of the month 30/31 (that are usually for people that sponsor a characters route)
Somethimes less characters are updated, it depends on which routes are being updated, if they are connected or not.

Oct 14, 2017
There are many of us here that are posting theories or opinions about the giants, so we kinda already have that here.
Talking about theories, we can also bet on whose route will be updated next
Well yea, but I'm moreso looking to make new friends. Plus we tend to discuss only the newest updates here. I guess my wording could've been clearer.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I'd say the thread is pretty active, it's not like we can chat every day about the same game (which is still in development) without anything new about it.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes