3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Lukasso

Mar 24, 2020
Apologizes didn't wanted to rush anyone. Was just curious that after managed to get pass that gross stuff with my eyes closed and wanted to see some giantess stuff or other less hardcore I've noticed that this is end :p and on the internet founded only conflict information is it live or not :)

areason12

Jan 24, 2018
QTEs are too unforgiving and difficult on easy mode, should add another mode to the game with pleny of time, will also help the people who can't fix the FPS bug.

I've even tried capping my FPS at 30 but that didn't give me more time.

NUCLIC

Dec 25, 2021
gyus i dont know why
but i cant save my files after playin
it is always showing tha it is being used by another process
how should fix it
if anyone know plss hela me:cry::cry:

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Good new for all that are waiting for more from this game ;)

It's gonna get worked on this month!
Cannot be sure about the size of the patch yet but I'm going to work to add as many interactions as possible with as many girls I can!
We're going to expand on the full spectrum... Insertion, body worship, vore, feet... A WHOLE LOT!!! And of course, for those of you that enjoy extreme fetishes, there will always be the two sisters ready to transform you into living toilets ;)

All around, I'm gonna try to boost up a lot the pure fetish content here without paying too much attention to the story... At least not for this update ;) That will come AFTER I'm done satisfying your appetite for more ;)

So, if you wish to support and see it as soon as possible, please consider dropping a subscription to my Patreon, Subscribestar and from today even Deviantart!

Cheers, fellas!

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020

Cannot be sure about the size of the patch yet but I'm going to work to add as many interactions as possible with as many girls I can!
We're going to expand on the full spectrum... Insertion, body worship, vore, feet... A WHOLE LOT!!! And of course, for those of you that enjoy extreme fetishes, there will always be the two sisters ready to transform you into living toilets ;)

All around, I'm gonna try to boost up a lot the pure fetish content here without paying too much attention to the story... At least not for this update ;) That will come AFTER I'm done satisfying your appetite for more ;)

So, if you wish to support and see it as soon as possible, please consider dropping a subscription to my Patreon, Subscribestar and from today even Deviantart!

Cheers, fellas!
Dude!

breathtaking.jpg

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020

Cheers, fellas!

• Red Heart
Reactions: LuciferSynd

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021

Cheers, fellas!
Definitely need to make the MC Become a Living Thong (optional) For The girls, Especially The Main Boss Girl and the black Girl (sorry I can't remember their names!) It be unique and interesting ;)

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
View attachment 2168190 View attachment 2168191 View attachment 2168192 View attachment 2168193 View attachment 2168194

View attachment 2168195 View attachment 2168196 View attachment 2168197

Just a few pictures to get your appetite steady ;) Another extra round with Claire as you'll serve as her human chair for a FULL SHIFT...

And then there's Helja. You were so crazy to actually ask the most violent Dominatrix of the Spa for more? Well, she's happy to oblige with some devastating buttdrops right on your skull...
Will there be a new comic this month?

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
View attachment 2168190 View attachment 2168191 View attachment 2168192 View attachment 2168193 View attachment 2168194

View attachment 2168195 View attachment 2168196 View attachment 2168197

Just a few pictures to get your appetite steady ;) Another extra round with Claire as you'll serve as her human chair for a FULL SHIFT...

And then there's Helja. You were so crazy to actually ask the most violent Dominatrix of the Spa for more? Well, she's happy to oblige with some devastating buttdrops right on your skull...
Awesome!

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Just DM'd the owner of the thread with a new version ;)

Please, consider supporting my comics as well on my Patreon, Subscribestar or Deviantart! :D Every little bit helps keeping the boat afloat! :D

Oh, and obviously... As soon as it comes up, I hope you'll enjoy the new content! :D

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Just DM'd the owner of the thread with a new version ;)

Please, consider supporting my comics as well on my Patreon, Subscribestar or Deviantart! :D Every little bit helps keeping the boat afloat! :D

Oh, and obviously... As soon as it comes up, I hope you'll enjoy the new content! :D
I can’t wait to play the latest update!! Hopefully he puts it on here soon, a BIG fan (get it… Big…) anyways, I hope you keep this game afloat!!, of course your comics are amazing as well!! Thanks

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes