3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Shadøwlurker

Oct 26, 2019
It seems that there is a mistake with the files as the title picture and the intro text still says it's version 0.3.2. Maybe devs didn't have the time to update both items. But looking at the time stamps of the files from the new download they have the same date as version 0.3.2.
Maybe he could advise if it really is version 0.3.3 as the download suggests.

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
So, for all those wondering... you can keep going from your old saves, there should be no conflicts in this version.

Also, it's the 0.3.3 version, don't worry.

One last thing: for all those wishing to support my game and my art, I have discontinued using Subscribestar after some shady stuff happened. If you still wish to support me, you can do so on Deviantart's membership tab or on Patreon ;)

Thank you so much for your constant interest in my stuff guys, you keep this boat afloat! :D

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
So, for all those wondering... you can keep going from your old saves, there should be no conflicts in this version.

Also, it's the 0.3.3 version, don't worry.

One last thing: for all those wishing to support my game and my art, I have discontinued using Subscribestar after some shady stuff happened. If you still wish to support me, you can do so on Deviantart's membership tab or on Patreon ;)

Thank you so much for your constant interest in my stuff guys, you keep this boat afloat! :D
when will the next update coming from the game ?

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
New sprites for Sylvia, one of the oldest characters in the Giantess Spa universe ;)

She started as simply a customer and then became part of the whole operation... Here you meet her as a customer. She used to be a teacher that gave extra classes to young men... Till she snapped because of a spoiled brat named Corey and she turned him into a slave, forcing him into prologued facesitting sessions while schooling him.

She's truly the queen of smothering in this setting ;) And she comes along with her partner, Morgana!

Sylvia01.png Sylvia02.png Sylvia03.png Sylvia04.png Sylvia05.png Sylvia06.png Sylvia07.png Sylvia08.png Sylvia09.png

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
New sprites for Sylvia, one of the oldest characters in the Giantess Spa universe ;)

She started as simply a customer and then became part of the whole operation... Here you meet her as a customer. She used to be a teacher that gave extra classes to young men... Till she snapped because of a spoiled brat named Corey and she turned him into a slave, forcing him into prologued facesitting sessions while schooling him.

She's truly the queen of smothering in this setting ;) And she comes along with her partner, Morgana!

View attachment 2442484 View attachment 2442485 View attachment 2442486 View attachment 2442487 View attachment 2442488 View attachment 2442489 View attachment 2442490 View attachment 2442491 View attachment 2442492
Kool!
Btw any rough time frame when can we expect the next update?

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Kool!
Btw any rough time frame when can we expect the next update?
Well, at the end of this month it will be released for my Patrons ;) Give it a month and I'll release it even here! :D (they need a bit of exclusivity, it's only fair!)

Also...

More previews with Sylvia's partner, Morgana!

If you've been reading the comics, you know they're a BI couple... They love each other then use males as slaves, destroying them with long smothering and facesitting... Sometimes even doing it for so long that the victim would have his brain destroyed from the prolonged lack of air and simply dumped into a mental asylum. Some men managed to run away from them but they could never get the two blonde bombshells arrested because nobody believed them.

Before the Reign of Women, Sylvia was a respected Univerity teacher and Morgana the CEO of a make-up company... Both of them with squeaky clean public images. Nobody would ever think that the accusations from some random guys were real ;) Truly two cruel and sadistic Dominatrices!

Morgana01.png Morgana02.png Morgana03.png Morgana04.png Morgana05.png Morgana06.png Morgana07.png Morgana08.png Morgana09.png

AverageWaterEnjoyer

Feb 25, 2023
I fricking love this game. What I really like it kinda feels like an actual game, with the QTE Events and button mashing. The only thing which bugged me a little was the crapping. It’s the only thing I couldn’t enjoy about this game. The peeing is alright, I don’t like it but I also don’t hate it. It’s something I can live with. But other fetishes such as shrinking, farting, smothering and worshipping really appealed to me. I also never had any saving or loading problems. Overall a masterpiece of a femdom game and I really hope the Dev doesn’t drop it.

sfdsafasdsfa

Sep 12, 2020
Hi Lucifer! Hope you are having a great day, may I ask if you would add the Valkyries from your comic into the game? Thank you in advance!

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Morg&Silv Smother 1 - 07.png Morg&Silv Smother 1 - 08.png Morg&Silv Smother 1 - 12.png Morg&Silv Smother 1 - 13.png

The two blonde bombshells will take turns in suffocating you... Over and over, trying to break you down.
They don't care at all about your life, they have purchased the special package from the Spa that allows them to kill slaves as much as they want...
So, your only way out is to impress them. Will you be able to? Let me tell you, this one will really test your endurance ;) This will probably be the hardest challenge yet!

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Hi Lucifer! Hope you are having a great day, may I ask if you would add the Valkyries from your comic into the game? Thank you in advance!
Hi there!
So, the Valkyries actually were created from cloning technology in the Reign of Women. This game starts as a prequel to the first Season of Spa, and then goes parallel to the main story shown in the comics ;) Having the Valks there would make no sense! They were not even created yet!

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
View attachment 2466036 View attachment 2466037 View attachment 2466038 View attachment 2466039

The two blonde bombshells will take turns in suffocating you... Over and over, trying to break you down.
They don't care at all about your life, they have purchased the special package from the Spa that allows them to kill slaves as much as they want...
So, your only way out is to impress them. Will you be able to? Let me tell you, this one will really test your endurance ;) This will probably be the hardest challenge yet!
If I may ask, do you know when you’ll implement the shrinking content in the game? Like how your given the option of shrinking if you fail their event? Thanks and I can’t wait for the next update!!

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
If I may ask, do you know when you’ll implement the shrinking content in the game? Like how your given the option of shrinking if you fail their event? Thanks and I can’t wait for the next update!!
Well, I need to first complete the entire content at 75% size, then I can start working on the 50% and 25% ;)

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Sakatak

Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 2466036 View attachment 2466037 View attachment 2466038 View attachment 2466039

Can we see more shrinking please? >>

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes