3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
New update just released for subs on Patreon and Deviantart (through my Discord, as always).

A bit of a small one this time, one extra scene with Sadira and a few updates here and there on the code. Been having a few problems this month... One of my graphic cards died and I had to stop until I received a new one... Then battled with depression.

Gonna get back on the horse and work hard again very soon ;)

NotTime

May 24, 2020
New update just released for subs on Patreon and Deviantart (through my Discord, as always).

A bit of a small one this time, one extra scene with Sadira and a few updates here and there on the code. Been having a few problems this month... One of my graphic cards died and I had to stop until I received a new one... Then battled with depression.

Gonna get back on the horse and work hard again very soon ;)
no rush, we love you anyway. stay safe.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
yup but with no reason, he take too much time for releasing them for free.. ufff
He’s been dealing with personal mental health issues so it’s understandable!! When it’s available, awesome! If it’s dropped, that sucks but it’s not the end of the world! So we’ll have to wait and see! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: LuciferSynd

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
he just want money
No, I don't just want money.

I've dealt with severe depression, plus I'm literally in the middle of a big move from a country to another, all of this while I'm still working on my comics.

Also, it's funny that you say it like wanting money is a crime. Money is what makes a family stable, what buys food and pays bills. If you don't get out of your mother's basement and fap all day long, you'll never understand what it means to be a man and to run a family.

Peace.

For anyone that's asking still about the new update, it was made in the middle of my depression and it includes only a new scene with Sadira. So, I was waiting to release something with more content to not disappoint anyone.

But if you wish for it now, I can release it. I don't mind.
Please just let me know if even that single scene update will interest you.

NotTime

May 24, 2020

I've dealt with severe depression, plus I'm literally in the middle of a big move from a country to another, all of this while I'm still working on my comics.

Also, it's funny that you say it like wanting money is a crime. Money is what makes a family stable, what buys food and pays bills. If you don't get out of your mother's basement and fap all day long, you'll never understand what it means to be a man and to run a family.

Peace.

For anyone that's asking still about the new update, it was made in the middle of my depression and it includes only a new scene with Sadira. So, I was waiting to release something with more content to not disappoint anyone.

no worries my friend synd, take your time and ignore the trolls <3

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021

Peace.

Hey, I’m glad ur doing alright!! I love what you do but your personal health comes first and is the most important thing!! Whenever you’re ready (or not), I’ll support you either way! Stay strong and positive!!❤

Bebopy

Nov 19, 2021
I can't imagine that the community does you any favors for your mental health. I just want to let you know, I love this game and all the content you put out. You do excellent, incredibly high quality work, and you don't owe anyone anything. I'm always excited to see an update, even if it's not necessarily my specific kink, just because I know that it will be well done. Keep up the good work, do it at pace that makes you comfortable, and don't let the pressures get you down, do what you need to do for you and your mental health, it is an incredibly important thing to maintain, and depression is no joke.

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Thank you so much everyone for the kind words and understanding. It really helps a whole lot to see this written, instead of usual complains... I really couldn't be more grateful.

Now...

Today me and my wife are about to undergo the journey to move to Italy. Keep us in your thoughts and let's hope that everything goes well (the first time we tried, on January 5th, we had to abort everything because the air company screwed us up big time).

Hopefully, when I'll be talking again to you guys we'll already be in Rome and settled.

As soon as all of this is done, I promise I'm gonna get back to work on the game harder than ever before and release an update worthy of being called as such ;)

Cheers and much love!

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes