3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Good news to all of you!

The majority of people inside of my Discord (exclusive for supporters) have decided to have another update worked on this month, specifically with Yoko and Liz, the most extreme Mistresses of the Spa which focus on toilet slavery and violent usage of it...

Yoko04.png Liz04.png

So, you can look forward to another patch to drop at the end of April with even more content! :D

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
Good news to all of you!

The majority of people inside of my Discord (exclusive for supporters) have decided to have another update worked on this month, specifically with Yoko and Liz, the most extreme Mistresses of the Spa which focus on toilet slavery and violent usage of it...

View attachment 2517050 View attachment 2517049

So, you can look forward to another patch to drop at the end of April with even more content! :D
Can we support you on patreon without the need to join your discord?

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Can we support you on patreon without the need to join your discord?
I'm afraid not.

Patreon almost shut me down two years ago and they made it clear they don't want Size related content on their platform (probably pressured by Paypal). So, everything needs to be off-site.

Also, I got a new Twitter account where I post exclusively stuff related to my work, you can find it here:

Someguy9500

Nov 2, 2020
somebody PLEASE help a brother out here, which link is he best one for windows PC? I barley use F59 and am scared to download a virus
They're all the same file, so that shouldn't be problem. I've personally never gotten a virus from anything on this site fwiw. Just run a good adblocker on the download page (uBlock Origin is solid), and if you want to be super careful do a scan of the file with whatever antivirus you use once it's downloaded and unzipped. In general though, ren'py, rpgm, and unity are all bog standard and I've never heard of someone getting a virus from any of them.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Thanks for game. Renders at a good level, a lot of POV (a separate huge plus for this, I love POV angles).
Of the minuses (for me personally) only 2 points at the moment.
1. My biggest disappointment and unfulfilled expectations are connected with the collar for the slave.
The presentation of the collar and the staging of the brand are very emotional iconic moments. When Mistress mentioned that he is (special). I was very happy and dreamed up a bunch of POV renders where I, on the orders of Mistress, kneel down and she puts a collar on me and then puts her foot on my head and presses me to the ground. All this was accompanied by bombastic humiliating comments addressed to me and Mistress's imperious poses.
But in the end, I just woke up with a collar and everything, as if they just put it on me in a dream while I was sleeping.
2. RPG engine. I love games on this engine actually, but the inability to rollback dialogue and/or choices when I accidentally skipped it. And the worst thing is, it's impossible to press H and see the render without text (of course, the developer won the engine in this moment, thanks for that).

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
How is the English writing in this game? Is it broken English? I ask because i don't want to be disappointed.

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
How is the English writing in this game? Is it broken English? I ask because i don't want to be disappointed.
I try to re-read everything at least a couple of times to make sure all dialogues and writing is in a correct grammar ;) Although, English is not my main language so there may be a few mistakes... But hey, I'm really trying here :D

Any idea when we will be getting the May version?
I'm just contacting now the owner of the thread with the new release ;)

And since we skipped one update here, I'm giving them both to you guys in a single release, so you get DOUBLE the content!

Please, make sure to support me on Patreon or Deviantart if you enjoy my work!

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
BTW do you do your scat in some sort of simulation engine? Your crap looks really good. It's a real shame that you got banned from patreon(I don't see a reason why they did that), I would really like to support giantess spa(don't like the rpg maker of it, but love that kind of femdom, the mean look of models and the world building).

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
BTW do you do your scat in some sort of simulation engine? Your crap looks really good. It's a real shame that you got banned from patreon(I don't see a reason why they did that), I would really like to support giantess spa(don't like the rpg maker of it, but love that kind of femdom, the mean look of models and the world building).
Uhm, I'm not banned from Patreon o_O

I'm still there, as you can see from the links in my signature!

Also, I do all my stuff in Daz. I used an old prop for it and then made the textures / adjusted the iRay settings myself ;)

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Giantess Spa - Investigation [v0.3.5] [Lucifer and Lilith Synd]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Laser69 and M@ximus

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
Good news to all of you!

View attachment 2517050 View attachment 2517049

I like the Yoko and Liz update, but I'm also disappointed, that it was only farting.

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
So once you are in free roam and have maxed all girls, is there a progression? I talked to Sadira but she keeps telling the same thing as before.

Reactions: Goose69069

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
So once you are in free roam and have maxed all girls, is there a progression? I talked to Sadira but she keeps telling the same thing as before.
Nope, not yet ;)

The game is being built slowly but surely (I have to work even on comics so some months it doesn't get worked on).

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes