LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
wait only
- 1 new QTE event
- 2 new death scenes

and the FPS fix ? No new images, dialogue? Thats a little lame :/
And as well the Save data fix.
It was a bad time for me lately, I'm suffering from severe sleep apnoea and woke up every morning with massive headaches and tired. I'm using now a breathing machine during the night and things are getting better, my work has improved again. But back when I made this update I was in the middle of this problem.

So, I focused more on fixing the problems that were in the game instead of making new content (even if there's still a bit).

Also, 1 new QTE event and 2 new Death Scenes means a total of 33 new images and obviously dialogues.

altr

Sep 16, 2018
Hello, is there a way to load the previous save or is it necessary to start all over again?

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Hello, is there a way to load the previous save or is it necessary to start all over again?
I would recommend you start all over, considering that there's plenty of new scripts to fix the FPS and Save issues. It could create conflicts within your game.

Reactions: altr

fun893247

Jan 29, 2020
It was a bad time for me lately, I'm suffering from severe sleep apnoea and woke up every morning with massive headaches and tired. I'm using now a breathing machine during the night and things are getting better, my work has improved again. But back when I made this update I was in the middle of this problem.

So, I focused more on fixing the problems that were in the game instead of making new content (even if there's still a bit).

Also, 1 new QTE event and 2 new Death Scenes means a total of 33 new images and obviously dialogues.

No problem ^^ Take your time with the game. I just expected a little more after not getting an update for so long :D But your Health is more important obviously ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: LuciferSynd

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
any way to use my 0.2.2 Save file for the new version? i dont wanna start all over again ^^
I wouldn't recommend it. The new scripts I used for the FPS fix and Save prompt could create issues with the old gamefiles.

These are just alphas, it's to be expected to restart everytime :(

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
You got to apricate small things, but this update was smaller than expected. That’s the reason why I only by the issues. I would be very disappointed, if had spent money on this. Nevertheless, take care of your heaths.

NotTime

May 24, 2020

take your time friend, we support you <3

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes