3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
I still find your comment valid.
Nevertheless, I do not expect any changes anymore.
Game is what it is. Sadly. Especially, since I totally like the fetishes.
Game is what it is?

I mean... it's still far from finished, you know? XD

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Game is what it is?

I mean... it's still far from finished, you know? XD
I hope so. I like it.
I meant that you probably cannot redo the current game and change to a different opening style (to slowly introduce femdom in the world.)

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
I hope so. I like it.
I meant that you probably cannot redo the current game and change to a different opening style (to slowly introduce femdom in the world.)
Well no, of course not. Like I said, I did those scenes for a reason.

Let's say that to those that have been reading the comic series that the game is based from, there's no big news in what the girls can do because the game is a prequel.

Reactions: d1wsadsa

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Indeed, I've never read your comics -- any link to them?

To the extent that I don't know what exactly you're trying to do, you can disregard my comments as uninformed. I'll wait and see what happens.

All the best, and Happy New Year!
They are for sale on my Gumroad ;)

You can find them all here:

Also, Happy New Year to you and family!

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Alright fellas... New update is officially in the works ;) Expect it to come out by the end of February!

Fresh news right off the start: the FPS problem is now officially solved. I tested it on my screen running it at 165hz, with and without the script.
I can see now what people were experiencing before... Well, it won't happen anymore, now all QTE's will be running at the speed they were meant to be!

Last edited:

Kodaisasshole

Apr 9, 2018
Alright fellas... New update is officially in the works ;) Expect it to come out by the end of February!

Fresh news right off the start: the FPS problem is now officially solved. I tested it on my screen running it at 165hz, with and without the script.
I can see now what people were experiencing before... Well, it won't happen anymore, now all QTE's will be running at the speed they were meant to be!
I'm looking forward to it

Reactions: LuciferSynd

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Good news, guys.

Not only the FPS has been fixed, but even the saving problem that many had.
Now the game will automatically create a folder within its own directory at your first saving and keep everything there neatly. Nobody should experience anymore technical problems ;)

Now that the boring and scripting part is done, I can get to work with the meat of the game... More scenes coming up your way very soon ;)

Fetelln

Nov 9, 2020
Good news, guys.

Not only the FPS has been fixed, but even the saving problem that many had.
Now the game will automatically create a folder within its own directory at your first saving and keep everything there neatly. Nobody should experience anymore technical problems ;)

Now that the boring and scripting part is done, I can get to work with the meat of the game... More scenes coming up your way very soon ;)
Can't wait!

Reactions: Qscfghjkm

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Liz - Corridor - 03_Camera 1.png Liz - Corridor - 05_Camera 1.png Liz - Corridor - 07_Camera 1.png

A few previews for you guys for the next big scene...

Remember her? One of the two sisters that tormented Lucas while he was being held in the Prison and with the glass box on top of his head, Liz is seeking some amusement...

Killing worthless males has been really doing a number on her backdoor... So, it's your job, as a slave to the Spa, to make sure her soreness goes away with some good rimming...

Succeed and you'll receive her most intimate juices... Fail... And something MUCH WORSE will be filling you up ;)

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
View attachment 1639183 View attachment 1639184 View attachment 1639185

A few previews for you guys for the next big scene...

Remember her? One of the two sisters that tormented Lucas while he was being held in the Prison and with the glass box on top of his head, Liz is seeking some amusement...

Killing worthless males has been really doing a number on her backdoor... So, it's your job, as a slave to the Spa, to make sure her soreness goes away with some good rimming...

Succeed and you'll receive her most intimate juices... Fail... And something MUCH WORSE will be filling you up ;)
Its great to see that you're making progress!

Dec 8, 2017
The Valkyries get created during the Reign of Women and this game is a prequel to the first series ;) A bit hard to get them in it!
Naww, shame! Ah well. Maybe in a sequel or something, haha. (Those damned Valkyries are easily my favourites..)

Oh while I have your attention, are you still working on that Remaster of the Goddess of Corruption series? Played through both and really love them!

Fetelln

Nov 9, 2020
It's coming with the new month ;) Between the First and the Fifth I will upload a public version!
Hey, just checking in. Is it still the plan to release the update today or has it been pushed back? I can't wait to re-visit this game!

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes