3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Me666

Mar 14, 2018
LuciferSynd I'm not sure whether this is a bug you've addressed, or a side effect of continuing from an older save, but:
  • I loaded from Slot 5, which (on mine) is where you are left with your head in a box for three days with all manner of muck on you;
  • The next thing to happen is Goddess Sadira visits to decide if she wants to move you to another room, which I answered as follows: defiant, fart (-2), submit, defiant, pee (-2), submit, submit, no title, lie, shit (-5) - 1 HP remaining. Full HP restored after move.
  • With Goddess Claire, I answered as follows: refuse, smack (-2), refuse, smack (-2), submit (I do explore all options!). This then leads to Goddess Helja being called in to deal with my defiance.
  • I follow her to the room, deliberately fail the button mash three times to see if I actually get my head crushed - and the cutscene/ending that shows is the one from earlier where Goddess Sadira smothers you in shit (including dialogue; it's not just the wrong images)
Hope this helps!

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
LuciferSynd I'm not sure whether this is a bug you've addressed, or a side effect of continuing from an older save, but:
  • I loaded from Slot 5, which (on mine) is where you are left with your head in a box for three days with all manner of muck on you;
  • The next thing to happen is Goddess Sadira visits to decide if she wants to move you to another room, which I answered as follows: defiant, fart (-2), submit, defiant, pee (-2), submit, submit, no title, lie, shit (-5) - 1 HP remaining. Full HP restored after move.
  • With Goddess Claire, I answered as follows: refuse, smack (-2), refuse, smack (-2), submit (I do explore all options!). This then leads to Goddess Helja being called in to deal with my defiance.
  • I follow her to the room, deliberately fail the button mash three times to see if I actually get my head crushed - and the cutscene/ending that shows is the one from earlier where Goddess Sadira smothers you in shit (including dialogue; it's not just the wrong images)
Hope this helps!
Very, VERY good find!
Thank you so much for this!

It was a mistake on my part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so much!
The bug will be gone on the next build!

Reactions: Me666

pmplpm

Sep 30, 2019
Looking good, but I just can't stand RPGM and I wish the engine would just die and disappear for good. Hoping for a Ren'Py remake of this in the future.

Reactions: yevi

rayman2135

Jun 30, 2020
hey lucifer, i found that i cant even load or save in the game is there something i have to do to get it to properly work? also here's a photo of the error 1632693796858.png
and its version 2.2 the newest
LuciferSynd
sorry tried to link so you would be notifed

Last edited:

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
hey lucifer, i found that i cant even load or save in the game is there something i have to do to get it to properly work? also here's a photo of the error View attachment 1424132
and its version 2.2 the newest
LuciferSynd
sorry tried to link so you would be notifed
Hi there.
We still cannot figure out what's causing that. A work around has been found and that is to place the game itself on a USB key and play it from there. Zero errors should pop up.

Kodaisasshole

Apr 9, 2018
I will start to work on this again in February. Right now I'm focusing on the Christmas Special comic, then I'm off to Italy to see my family after 2 years of being unable because of Covid... After I come back, I'll resume creating this game ;)
It must be complicated to go see your family that you haven't seen for two years, thank you for always making good games or cartoons

• Red Heart
Reactions: LuciferSynd

FinrayB

Feb 12, 2021
Ill never get the toilet and fart fetish stuff...ugggh..total mojo killer....to each his own i guess.
And what is "fu fu fu"?

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Ill never get the toilet and fart fetish stuff...ugggh..total mojo killer....to each his own i guess.
And what is "fu fu fu"?
Yeah, I understand that it's not everybody's cup of tea, but thank you nevertheless for giving my game a shot ;)

"Fu fu fu" is the comic sound for a chuckle done with lips almost closed, producing that sort of deeper noise... Usually, it's associated with a very dominant, cruel or wicked laugh, for villains and mainly for Women. Like, you wouldn't use "Fu fu fu" on a male.

Reactions: FinrayB

FinrayB

Feb 12, 2021
Yeah, I understand that it's not everybody's cup of tea, but thank you nevertheless for giving my game a shot ;)

"Fu fu fu" is the comic sound for a chuckle done with lips almost closed, producing that sort of deeper noise... Usually, it's associated with a very dominant, cruel or wicked laugh, for villains and mainly for Women. Like, you wouldn't use "Fu fu fu" on a male.
Thanx. I actually realized what that meant after my post, I just forgot.

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
I don't think the two are necessarily mutually exclusive. It is possible for a woman to enjoy that kind of thing without having to turn in her domme card.
No, but we can agree to a certain point that sex is more inclined towards being with a prostitute than a Dominatrix. If you ask for sex to a Domme, what you'll get in return is a massive slap in the face and getting kicked out of her apartment. Another thing is between partners.
And the people in this game are most definitely NOT partners nor is there any love relationship.
This is, obviously, from a real-life point of view. If we're going through hentai and stuff like that, obviously it happens in those kind of stories... But Giantess Spa as a series has always been with its feet down to the ground, even the shrinking is handled through a chemistry based plot, obviously with some fiction in it too.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
No, but we can agree to a certain point that sex is more inclined towards being with a prostitute than a Dominatrix. If you ask for sex to a Domme, what you'll get in return is a massive slap in the face and getting kicked out of her apartment. Another thing is between partners.
And the people in this game are most definitely NOT partners nor is there any love relationship.
This is, obviously, from a real-life point of view. If we're going through hentai and stuff like that, obviously it happens in those kind of stories... But Giantess Spa as a series has always been with its feet down to the ground, even the shrinking is handled through a chemistry based plot, obviously with some fiction in it too.
The idea for the game is really good, and I enjoy the fetishes very much -- I especially LOVE the way all the women berate and talk down to MC. (Personally, I'm quite a fan of verbal abuse, and the more abusive the women get towards the MC, the more they deserve my admiration.)

If you allow me a little bit of criticism, though, it seems to me things go a little too fast too quickly -- so the 'real-life point of view' is somewhat dampened. What I mean is, from the very first interactions you're already thrown into quite an extreme situation (you can basically die being farted on), so it's hard to get the sense that what comes next is 'worse' that is so charming in this kind of games. In fact, 'what comes next' -- what comes at the end -- is a milder pussy worship scene... which after what you went through feels ... underwhelming. It's as if, despite you saying that there is no love relationship, the women WERE actually 'falling in love' with the MC. If you want to portray a heartless group of women who just wants to enslave men and use them as things, wouldn't it be better to go the other way round?

I understand that the initial aggressiveness comes from also wanting answers from the MC -- does anyone else know about his investigations? So you need some scene in which the information is milked out of him. But by getting the extreme stuff out first, you kinda leave no payoff for later. It seemed to me it would be better to have someone -- say the secretary who was initially 'nice' (Claire, I think?) -- actually win the MC's trust in some way, and THEN betray him mercilessly after she gets the secrets out of him and torture him to her heart's content (i.e., pulling a Ramsay Bolton on MC). You could also build up tension by having the torture start mild, and progress by stages up to the most extreme. (Maybe one of the women -- the secretay again? -- could pretend to defend MC, and he'd fall for it again and trust her, just to be again mercilessly betrayed as she turns out to be one of the most extreme?)

This could all lead to ends in which MC is either killed (in several imaginative ways, by different women, like the initial torture scenes), or then survives (by proving to be instrumental to the ladies' goals, giving them helpful ideas to win, etc.), so as to be a part of the new female-centric utopia, in which men are only convenient heads with licking tongues in women's bathrooms and/or bugs to be squished by the giantess overladies. (The possibility of using them and/or their body parts as various kinds of objects to please the ladies is also nice -- we could have a final day just walking around this utopia, enjoying the sights and the ladies' well-deserved happiness.)

Last edited:

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
The idea for the game is really good, and I enjoy the fetishes very much -- I especially LOVE the way all the women berate and talk down to MC. (Personally, I'm quite a fan of verbal abuse, and the more abusive the women get towards the MC, the more they deserve my admiration.)

If you allow me a little bit of criticism, though, it seems to me things go a little too fast too quickly -- so the 'real-life point of view' is somewhat dampened. What I mean is, from the very first interactions you're already thrown into quite an extreme situation (you can basically die being farted on), so it's hard to get the sense that what comes next is 'worse' that is so charming in this kind of games. In fact, 'what comes next' -- what comes at the end -- is a milder pussy worship scene... which after what you went through feels ... underwhelming. It's as if, despite you saying that there is no love relationship, the women WERE actually 'falling in love' with the MC. If you want to portray a heartless group of women who just wants to enslave men and use them as things, wouldn't it be better to go the other way round?

I understand that the initial aggressiveness comes from also wanting answers from the MC -- does anyone else know about his investigations? So you need some scene in which the information is milked out of him. But by getting the extreme stuff out first, you kinda leave no payoff for later. It seemed to me it would be better to have someone -- say the secretary who was initially 'nice' (Claire, I think?) -- actually win the MC's trust in some way, and THEN betray him mercilessly after she gets the secrets out of him and torture him to her heart's content (i.e., pulling a Ramsay Bolton on MC). You could also build up tension by having the torture start mild, and progress by stages up to the most extreme. (Maybe one of the women -- the secretay again? -- could pretend to defend MC, and he'd fall for it again and trust her, just to be again mercilessly betrayed as she turns out to be one of the most extreme?)

This could all lead to ends in which MC is either killed (in several imaginative ways, by different women, like the initial torture scenes), or then survives (by proving to be instrumental to the ladies' goals, giving them helpful ideas to win, etc.), so as to be a part of the new female-centric utopia, in which men are only convenient heads with licking tongues in women's bathrooms and/or bugs to be squished by the giantess overladies. (The possibility of using them and/or their body parts as various kinds of objects to please the ladies is also nice -- we could have a final day just walking around this utopia, enjoying the sights and the ladies' well-deserved happiness.)
I would assume that this comes from someone that has never read the comics I make that this game prequels?

I can see how this comes from your point of view, but there's a reason for every choice I made in this game storytelling. Especially when it comes down to the punishments and actions the girls take.

Keep this in mind (I don't want to spoil too much). There's nothing else than they want but to see men enslaved to them. BUT... things do change if someone WILLINGLY submits and accepts his role. Yeah, the girls don't get any sweeter, but their tortures are no longer aimed to break down or potentially kill.

That's why, the "collared" path is one of two. The second one is to be developed later.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I would assume that this comes from someone that has never read the comics I make that this game prequels?

I can see how this comes from your point of view, but there's a reason for every choice I made in this game storytelling. Especially when it comes down to the punishments and actions the girls take.

Keep this in mind (I don't want to spoil too much). There's nothing else than they want but to see men enslaved to them. BUT... things do change if someone WILLINGLY submits and accepts his role. Yeah, the girls don't get any sweeter, but their tortures are no longer aimed to break down or potentially kill.

That's why, the "collared" path is one of two. The second one is to be developed later.
Indeed, I've never read your comics -- any link to them?

To the extent that I don't know what exactly you're trying to do, you can disregard my comments as uninformed. I'll wait and see what happens.

All the best, and Happy New Year!

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Indeed, I've never read your comics -- any link to them?

To the extent that I don't know what exactly you're trying to do, you can disregard my comments as uninformed. I'll wait and see what happens.

All the best, and Happy New Year!
I still find your comment valid.
Nevertheless, I do not expect any changes anymore.
Game is what it is. Sadly. Especially, since I totally like the fetishes.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes