3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
ok im 100% u didn't play test this game. the simplest of things were done so poorly yet the hardest of things were done perfectly.
dialogue 10/10
genre 10/10
game mechanics 0/10 button smash is not needed just remove it completely
animation 10/10
save function 1/10
the most confusing part is the stupid arrow below the required arrow its confuses everything when trying to be fast
I would like to remind you that this is not yet a complete game. It's an Alpha and a work in progress that I keep sharing as I am developing it alongside my comics.
Every release gets tested for ONE MONTH in my Discord by my Subscribers and Patrons and only after the bugs have been sorted out then it comes here and for public release.
Nobody has been reporting so many bugs as not being able to save, I don't know what that is all about and we're trying to figure it out.
The "stupid" arrow beneath is meant to tell you which button you need to press, that's all! I wouldn't think it was so complicated to understand.

Also, there's no need to be rude. You can express your concerns in a calm and civil way. I'm sorry you're having a bad time with the Alphas of my game.

Last edited:

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Anyway, good news for everyone ;)

The new Alpha is ready to be downloaded! I sent an email to the owner of the thread but his profile says "recovering from Covid" so... With my best wishes to him for good Health, in the meantime you peeps can get the V. 0.2.2. Straight from my deviantart :)

Just click on the ladies down here ;)

FiFo787

Nov 25, 2018
Love the game so far! The only criticism I have is the QTE (it is much too hard), but the scenes are god-tier! Good job LuciferSynd!

• Red Heart
Reactions: LuciferSynd

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Love the game so far! The only criticism I have is the QTE (it is much too hard), but the scenes are god-tier! Good job LuciferSynd!
Yeah, seems like the general idea is that my QTE's as they are right now are way too difficult... Well, Most likely I'll tone them down for the next patch!

NotTime

May 24, 2020
Anyway, good news for everyone ;)

The new Alpha is ready to be downloaded! I sent an email to the owner of the thread but his profile says "recovering from Covid" so... With my best wishes to him for good Health, in the meantime you peeps can get the V. 0.2.2. Straight from my deviantart :)

Just click on the ladies down here ;)

thanks King!

GTSDARKAR21

Jan 10, 2019
The game is not bad but if it is annoying not being able to save the game, it gives a lot of laziness to go through everything again to see the secondary events.

I also hope a little more in terms of the fetish of "giantess" but I hope that the team does not have any problems of developing or illnesses and if is, that recovers from it.

Reactions: Deniios

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Alright guys, let's do it like this:

Please report all the errors that you guys are getting (picture-wise). The game shouldn't even ask for them (I am seriously confused right here as to why it's even doing that) but since it does, I'm gonna insert something to at least patch it. Meanwhile, I can assure you that you can patch it yourself.
Even if you open paint and save an empty picture as a .png file with the same name requested by the game and then move it to the folder. It will work.

Reactions: NotTime and name002

chen69

Apr 22, 2018
anyone can share the save from the last version before this ? i forgot to backup my save :(. thx before

Jun 10, 2021
I would like to remind you that this is not yet a complete game. It's an Alpha and a work in progress that I keep sharing as I am developing it alongside my comics.
Every release gets tested for ONE MONTH in my Discord by my Subscribers and Patrons and only after the bugs have been sorted out then it comes here and for public release.
Nobody has been reporting so many bugs as not being able to save, I don't know what that is all about and we're trying to figure it out.
The "stupid" arrow beneath is meant to tell you which button you need to press, that's all! I wouldn't think it was so complicated to understand.

Also, there's no need to be rude. You can express your concerns in a calm and civil way. I'm sorry you're having a bad time with the Alphas of my game.
its ok now i just edited some json in like mins and had no more stupid arrows for the rest of the game

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Alright guys, we found a temporary solution to the Save-Load problem that some may have.

For reasons that I still don't understand, it seems like the game is saving on a folder outside of the one it should. Therefore, it may be conflicting with other Rpg Maker games that you have played.

To solve this, try putting the game on a USB or a different Drive from C:... It should solve it!

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes