3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
I'm not ignoring anything, it's just a whole lot to keep track of, you know?

The temporary solution is to create empty image files and call them as what the game is asking for. But honestly, this doesn't happen for everybody. It must some conflict with other project you have on your computer.
I had this problem, but it happens from time to time for me in rpgmaker in general.
So just copied one of the other pictures in the folder and renamed it.
I think these kind of things are to be expected when developing a game before it is finished.
So not a problem at all for me.

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
nice, thanks! can't wait, the lore you made (adding to the game) is actually amazing :cool:
Why, thank you so very much :D It's awesome to see that my stories are appreciated ;)
A new issue will be in the making next month, starting the 1st of May I'll be working on it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: NotTime

NotTime

May 24, 2020
Why, thank you so very much :D It's awesome to see that my stories are appreciated ;)
A new issue will be in the making next month, starting the 1st of May I'll be working on it!
can't wait!! keep up the very good work and thanks for the updates! :love: <3

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
A few impressions. Seems to be a lot of fart stuff over the other things. Over all not at all bad. I did like the set up a lot.
Suggestons.
1: remove QTE option. Just have selections. When you have 13 QTE's in a single scene, you are taking a lot of crotch time.
2: Probably cut any dialog with just the guy going "aaah" or "oooh" We are here for the women, not to be reminded of him.
3: Need a button to skip dialog. If we are saving/loading for more scenes we don't want to watch the same set up again.

Reactions: oakbeatle

Qscfghjkm

Apr 6, 2021
Thank you This game is starting to grow on me because of the unique content, great characters who I want to find out more about, and the story.

Reactions: LuciferSynd
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes