3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Plz make easy actually easy I have passed up to the 2 girls farting on me before but it was really hard even in the previous version I wanted to try it again and couldnt get passed the secretary this time after wasting 15-20 mins. So either I will never see anything after the to girls farting on me or you actually make easy mode easy. I want to enjoy the game but for me its just to fast and I have to spend to much time reloading and going back to start all over again from the save point if I could save when I have done any part 1 out of 3 2 out of three I could stand playing I think but if Easy was actually easy I sure I could enjoy the game I hate to complain and this it the only game where I have had so little time to complete a task that it is annoying to play. I hate to say that but for me its true.

Reactions: 9001Demon

SanchoPL

Nov 7, 2020
the play is just fantastic, the difficulty level is ok only naco i can say it's short with this game i could play all day !!

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
oH MAN THIS IS NOT MY THING
Even though I find it not arousing at all it's all so silly that it works well as a comedy game :unsure:
Also great CG you are very talented

9001Demon

Oct 24, 2019
Just finished v0.2.1 and man I gotta say it was an awesome beginning. I like extreme femdom games and the setup was just perfect for me.

About QTE mini game
I played it in the easy mode on my mobile(Using Joiplay emulator) and it was just right.

About femdom content
Well I'm into those stuff so I liked them very much, hope the developer uses more scat/fart/pee in the future updates

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
given the vag sex tag I assume there's also non-femdom sex?

p.s. I can confirm that easy mode doesn't actually work unless as author suggested you don't force the game to run at 60fps, through the nvidia panel for example.

Last edited:

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
I'm not questioning your decision to make a game and the people who likes this, but why scat?
Well, the simple answer would be "why not"?
The more elaborate one is that there are already plenty of games with much lighter fetishes or based exclusively on vanilla stuff. I cater to an audience with more extreme tastes, that is all ;)

given the vag sex tag I assume there's also non-femdom sex?

p.s. I can confirm that easy mode doesn't actually work unless as author suggested you don't force the game to run at 60fps, through the nvidia panel for example.
Not currently. Actually, I don't know why that TAG is up there, since I didn't have anything to do with the creation of this thread. My games and comics have always been exclusively Femdom oriented.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkerThenBlack

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
The more elaborate one is that there are already plenty of games with much lighter fetishes or based exclusively on vanilla stuff. I cater to an audience with more extreme tastes, that is all ;)

Not currently. Actually, I don't know why that TAG is up there, since I didn't have anything to do with the creation of this thread. My games and comics have always been exclusively Femdom oriented.
Since you cater to more extreme femdom audience:
Do you plan to have stuff like permanent chastity device or hard cbt in this game?

C0kk1

Aug 22, 2017

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Since you cater to more extreme femdom audience:
Do you plan to have stuff like permanent chastity device or hard cbt in this game?
I could totally see it happen to be honest, even if cbt is usually not on my main list of fetishes. But chastity device? That would be a yes.

Well, you see... Not all people have the same tastes. To those that are currently following me, supporting me and reading my comics, what I do is exactly what they were looking for. I do understand that these fetishes are not for everyone and that's ok too ;) You're free to dislike this kind of stuff, never would I ever force it on anyone :D

Last edited:
Reactions: C0kk1 and Stiig

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
I could totally see it happen to be honest, even if cbt is usually not on my main list of fetishes. But chastity device? That would be a yes.

Well, you see... Not all people have the same tastes. To those that are currently following me, supporting me and reading my comics, what I do is exactly what they were looking for. I do understand that these fetishes are not for everyone and that's ok too ;) You're free to dislike this kind of stuff, never would I ever force it on anyone :D
You should only ever branch out into anything you are comfortable with. No matter how hard or vanilla stuff one make, there will always be people who complain.
Know yourself and know your audience and keep honest and true to the vision that suits you :)
So don´t go cbt for my sake and don´t stop those flatulent ladies from doing what they do if that is what you love ;)

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Developer ignoring problem with placeholder and saving....ok,good luck with your game and bye.
I'm not ignoring anything, it's just a whole lot to keep track of, you know?

The temporary solution is to create empty image files and call them as what the game is asking for. But honestly, this doesn't happen for everybody. It must some conflict with other project you have on your computer.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes