3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I am not very tech savy. But I havent given up I look forward 2 your next release and I hope it works for me I would like to see more :) .

Supersimpleman123

Dec 2, 2020
You may want to try and go into your graphic settings to lock the fps for Rpg Maker at 60.

For some reason that we have yet to understand, it seems that Rpg Maker uses frame rating as its internal clock, meaning that if you're running it at 120 fps, the difficulty of the challenges is doubled.

That is a work-around that we found in my Discord server.

Oh, and as well... I am planning to create an official thread with future releases for this game ;)
You were 100% right. Once the 120 fps issue is fixed the minigames are much more manageable.
Now that I got to see the content i can say that it's pretty amazing. The mercilessness and the brutality are perfect. Though, i think my previous point still somewhat stands in that having to enter Konami code-like arrow combo from time to time takes away from the engagement with the scenes (for me personally). I find myself enjoying the scene and then suddenly have to focus up and click buttons.
Great game overall. Love the femdom content. Can't wait to see more :)

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Can we get a pateron supporting status option for this game? Or is this something that the developer must ask the moderators?
I actually have no clue about that. I'm pretty new to this forum, perhaps you may want to try contacting a Mod?

You were 100% right. Once the 120 fps issue is fixed the minigames are much more manageable.
Now that I got to see the content i can say that it's pretty amazing. The mercilessness and the brutality are perfect. Though, i think my previous point still somewhat stands in that having to enter Konami code-like arrow combo from time to time takes away from the engagement with the scenes (for me personally). I find myself enjoying the scene and then suddenly have to focus up and click buttons.
Great game overall. Love the femdom content. Can't wait to see more :)
I'm happy that you managed to enjoy the brutal femdom I have created ;)

Well, it's still a game so there needs to be something happening to challenge you, otherwise it would be just a visual novel :D That's why before any other scene is started, I am leaving an empty invisible text box that requires you to push again on the spacebar to proceed ;)

SanchoPL

Nov 7, 2020
I find it difficult with the arrows or I can't make it on time or I'm wrong . I play on the easy level maybe I'm just too weak if only I have problems with this :(

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
AAAAAALRIGHT...

Time for some news updates on the game ;)

So, after the Claire scene, the game will face its very first branching based on what you've chosen during the "Kiss the Whip" segment.
If you did everything properly, like a good slave, you're going into further training and assessing with Trish.
If you were a rebel, Helja will welcome you instead for some serious punishment.

In both cases, Lucas will not have it any easy by both the tall, cruel Dominatrices.

Preview Spa.jpg Preview Spa 2.jpg

Going more into the specific, I'm now programming Trish's segment and creating renders for it.

What you can expect? It's soft Femdom this time, nothing too hard... But it can still be deadly, these Women will NEVER miss the chance to kill a man.

Pic_156.png

First part of the training with Trish will be about worshiping a superior Woman's body... Down on his knees, you'll have to make Lucas appreciate the intimate scent from the Ebony Goddess' intimate flower, adoring it as if it was a divinity in your presence...

Mess it up and the Dominatrix will easily tighten the grip of her leg on your neck and lock you into a vicious headscissor, crushing your face against her mound and depriving you of any air...

Pic_171.png

And right after that comes a test of endurance...

A 1 minute long smothering session by facesitting. Trish will not get up, you'll have to hold your breath for that long and prove that you're a worthy slave...

Or face a slow, agonizing death by suffocation.

Good luck, you'll need it ;)

thath

Oct 29, 2017
AAAAAALRIGHT...

Time for some news updates on the game ;)

So, after the Claire scene, the game will face its very first branching based on what you've chosen during the "Kiss the Whip" segment.
If you did everything properly, like a good slave, you're going into further training and assessing with Trish.
If you were a rebel, Helja will welcome you instead for some serious punishment.

In both cases, Lucas will not have it any easy by both the tall, cruel Dominatrices.

View attachment 1044488 View attachment 1044487

Going more into the specific, I'm now programming Trish's segment and creating renders for it.

What you can expect? It's soft Femdom this time, nothing too hard... But it can still be deadly, these Women will NEVER miss the chance to kill a man.

View attachment 1044494

First part of the training with Trish will be about worshiping a superior Woman's body... Down on his knees, you'll have to make Lucas appreciate the intimate scent from the Ebony Goddess' intimate flower, adoring it as if it was a divinity in your presence...

Mess it up and the Dominatrix will easily tighten the grip of her leg on your neck and lock you into a vicious headscissor, crushing your face against her mound and depriving you of any air...

View attachment 1044493

And right after that comes a test of endurance...

A 1 minute long smothering session by facesitting. Trish will not get up, you'll have to hold your breath for that long and prove that you're a worthy slave...

Or face a slow, agonizing death by suffocation.

Good luck, you'll need it ;)
These renders are stunning and femdom at its best. Keep it up the good work ❤❤

• Red Heart
Reactions: LuciferSynd

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Ok so I gave the game another go I can get to the two girls farting on me in the box. It took dying alot on the first to challenges, I wish there was a way to skip talk when u have died, and have read it all. All I wanted to do was skip to the mini game part. Apart from that I feel that even on easy it is very hard to mash the buttons fast enough even when it was only arrow up in the fart box. It felt like it was on hard not easy so for me until There is more time I wont play it. I find it only frustrating. GL with it but I want fun not Frustration a challenge is fun this is not a challenge for me its Frustratingly Hard. I guess this one isnt for me.

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Ok so I gave the game another go I can get to the two girls farting on me in the box. It took dying alot on the first to challenges, I wish there was a way to skip talk when u have died, and have read it all. All I wanted to do was skip to the mini game part. Apart from that I feel that even on easy it is very hard to mash the buttons fast enough even when it was only arrow up in the fart box. It felt like it was on hard not easy so for me until There is more time I wont play it. I find it only frustrating. GL with it but I want fun not Frustration a challenge is fun this is not a challenge for me its Frustratingly Hard. I guess this one isnt for me.
Have you tried following the short tutorial that we placed in the first message of this thread, to lower the FPS of the game?
I'm sure it will help a lot.

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
No I havent I will have to give it a try thanxs for the info :)
I'm sorry that this problem is happening with the QTE's.

I placed even a script inside of the latest update to limit the FPS rate, but apparently it's not working as it should.

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
More updates for you ;)

Next up, after the relentless humiliation from being forced to inhale Trish's intimate scent and a LONG smothering by facesitting, comes the ultimate test...

Pic_182.png

Trish will ask you to crawl on the floor, like a worm, and place yourself into the contraption that's beneath her... A toilet box, designed for one purpose only: force-feeding the slave beneath, with no escape from what the Mistress will release.

You will have to choose this option or try to run away for your life (therefore ending the "slave" path of the game and starting the "detective" section, not included in this update).

Pic_187.png

But if you accept... Then, you'll have to face Trish's cruelty once more... She will sit down on her throne and start to relieve her bladder right into the Detective's mouth... A last, very difficult QTE's to prove your worth... Survive this one and you'll be officially passing the Ebony Goddess' test, being enslaved to the Women of the Giantess Spa...

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes