3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Really hope you will enjoy ;)
Please let me know, both for critics or for what you like!
Thanks, you seem to truly care about our feedback, that is really awesome! I love all things femdom, be it soft or hard. I especially like it if a game has a wide variety of (femdom) fetishes, with repeatable scenes and random encounters (I don't mind some grind - since it adds to immersion and replayability). I personally have a taste for the more extreme side of femdom (like full-toilet domination [scat], whips, kicks, verbal abuse, female supremacy, dirty/muddy-boots worship, hard trampling, exploitation, all that jazz...), however, I am fully aware that some of these tends to turn others off, but I would love it if some of them would be optionally available in the game. I am sure I will like it even without these tho.

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Thanks, you seem to truly care about our feedback, that is really awesome! I love all things femdom, be it soft or hard. I especially like it if a game has a wide variety of (femdom) fetishes, with repeatable scenes and random encounters (I don't mind some grind - since it adds to immersion and replayability). I personally have a taste for the more extreme side of femdom (like full-toilet domination [scat], whips, kicks, verbal abuse, female supremacy, dirty/muddy-boots worship, hard trampling, exploitation, all that jazz...), however, I am fully aware that some of these tends to turn others off, but I would love it if some of them would be optionally available in the game. I am sure I will like it even without these tho.
I do care. A whole lot, actually. Engaging in a conversation with all those that try my products really drives me to make better stuff ;) It's what fuels me, so to speak.

And about your personal fetishes... Well, I believe you scored a bingo, my friend.

Just to let you understand, this game is a prequel to the first season of my comics series Giantess Spa, which is then followed by Reign of Women (the second season of Giantess Spa). The main focus of this story is all around a group of Women that found a special chemical formula that the world of men tried to hide for thousands of years... Because this formula awakens the true nature of this world, which was created by The Goddess, not the christian God.
So, a full Gynocracy arises through the course of the comic, getting those very Women in positions of power, first above all Sadira.

This game is a prequel to all that... What happened before in the "Giantess Spa", the building they used to start kidnapping important men, shrinking them, and then making their bodies disappear and slowly replacing their now empty seats with trusted Women so that the revolution could begin and bring forth the Reign of Women, the Femdom Regime to rule over what used to be the United States ;)

Toilet slavery you say? It's the basic punishment for rebellion, trapped in public stalls and abused forever until death by bacteria ingestion will happen. Whips, Kicks and verbal abuse? Oooooh, man... There's plenty of that going around with the Valkyries patrolling the streets!

I'm not too much into trampling myself, although sometimes I do it for a "crushing" purpose... But my true favorite always remains on the "sitting". Face sitting, body sitting, butt crush... I just love it ;)

So... I hope you'll find yourself at home ;)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I do care. A whole lot, actually. Engaging in a conversation with all those that try my products really drives me to make better stuff ;) It's what fuels me, so to speak.

And about your personal fetishes... Well, I believe you scored a bingo, my friend.

Just to let you understand, this game is a prequel to the first season of my comics series Giantess Spa, which is then followed by Reign of Women (the second season of Giantess Spa). The main focus of this story is all around a group of Women that found a special chemical formula that the world of men tried to hide for thousands of years... Because this formula awakens the true nature of this world, which was created by The Goddess, not the christian God.
So, a full Gynocracy arises through the course of the comic, getting those very Women in positions of power, first above all Sadira.

This game is a prequel to all that... What happened before in the "Giantess Spa", the building they used to start kidnapping important men, shrinking them, and then making their bodies disappear and slowly replacing their now empty seats with trusted Women so that the revolution could begin and bring forth the Reign of Women, the Femdom Regime to rule over what used to be the United States ;)

Toilet slavery you say? It's the basic punishment for rebellion, trapped in public stalls and abused forever until death by bacteria ingestion will happen. Whips, Kicks and verbal abuse? Oooooh, man... There's plenty of that going around with the Valkyries patrolling the streets!

I'm not too much into trampling myself, although sometimes I do it for a "crushing" purpose... But my true favorite always remains on the "sitting". Face sitting, body sitting, butt crush... I just love it ;)

So... I hope you'll find yourself at home ;)
Thanks for your reply! Now I am really hyped to try the game as soon as I can :love:

Reactions: LuciferSynd

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
So, I played it.

What I liked:
- the rpgm combined with some animations and the renders has a lot of potential for story-development and game-play
- the concept of women taking over society is a good old concept/background to the story
- I also liked the mini-game if we can call it that with the arrows, elements like these transforms the story into a game
- the game appears to have a choice-system of a sort
- I liked the fetishes so far, the cunnilingus, the female ejaculation, the watersports, the cruel attitude of the women
- I liked that there are sounds associated with certain things in the game
- the complete lack of male reproductive organs
- it left me wanting more

What I didn't like so much:
- first some entirely subjective things: some of the models have unrealistically huge boobs, this may appeal to some, but my favorite model was the receptionist, she had a reasonable breast-size / also I am not into labial bushes, I love to "feel" and worship the female genitalia, and all those hairs act like a barrier in my mind / paradoxically, while I love femdom-toilet domination-humiliation, I am partial about too much farting <- again, these are truly subjective, and may not be negatives depending who you ask
- while I do like my adult games to not make me spend hours reading text, things do escalate too quickly, which may affect the story-writing exhaust itself too quickly/ what I mean is, that perhaps before getting the main dish, its perhaps better to first have some appetizers - for example: first being treated with mean words, maybe hinting at danger on your way home, only to later finding out you have exposed some information which can be used against you, and be blackmailed in participating in their "female empowerment" program, and then being slapped around a bit, spat on, locked away, and then meeting the female characters as the story evolves, giving an opportunity to introduce each fetish the MC will be subjected to on an ever-escalating manner - like making the MC first having some hope of escape, then slowly realizing the true extent of the conspiracy and predicament he is in - the escalation could even go so far as to the women letting him go after some time, only for him to realize that in the meantime society transformed entirely and continuing to be abused by random females as he tries to go home...etc, etc
- this demo was unusually short, this may not be a flaw (or it may be that the way I played it led me on a short path), but certainly was a bit frustrating, I hope that you will share a bit more if you plan to share the next update as well

Overall its a really awesome beginning to a femdom game for those are who truly into femdom and seek something more intense in this genre.

My criticism is intended as constructive, I hope you'll understand. Thanks again for sharing your creation with us!

Don't let me, or anyone else influence you to create something you don't yourself enjoy.

Last edited:

Sindarion

Dec 15, 2019
What a pity. I love the looks of the women, they are exactly my type, absolutely gorgeous. But I can't deal with the scatting. That's really not my thing. If you say the rest of the game will be different and there will be actual sex than I would try it again but if it goes on like that I'm out.

• Angry
Reactions: Aseratrix

Mizuki

Jun 12, 2017
what is your code error ?
if it's like me with a problem of png i'll explain down below if not son't think i can help you

don't know how work tag so to be sure the guys with problem seeing in their notifcation Pennstater4ever Ravenleaf

for who has the probleme of placeholder.png (or whatevername.png) just ad i haved just take a random png (little if you can) and rename if placeholder (or whatevername.png) and place it in charachter and do a placeholder2 (or whatevername2.png) in faces
the probleme come if you have a game using the the same folder as this game (for me an ancient version of sexvalley) so if the sev can place the save folder into the game folder it will avoid the problem for future user
I'm having the issue where when I try to save the following error code shows: "Failed to load: img/characters/%E4%B8%%BB%E4%BA%BA%E5%%85%AC.png"

I tried following your directions but I can't understand what you're trying to say.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Saw the scat tag finally added and figured I'd try it, despite hating femdom. I had to look away through the entirety of Trish's scene (twice, because game over simulator), and the reward was more raspberry blowing and diarrhea, which is also very niche. If the text weren't so slow, I might take another look, but it's really just another kinetic novel of divisive fetishes. The twins' models were excellent, but characters' proportions were wildly exaggerated more than once: it makes it feel like it's more of an imaginative fantasy than an accurate description of the renders.
Well, maledom is a "divisive" fetish too...
I get that you're speaking in generality, but it comes across as grandstanding. There are some people whom say that no one who doesn't like something should be forbidden from commenting. I don't know if that's essentially what you're suggesting, but negative feedback is crucial for extreme works like this: it no-clipped into a hidden beta level from the first input, and even I can't quite imagine it—in its current form—being one of someone's favorites. I didn't read through the whole thread of course, I just tried it, now I've had my say, and now I'll take my leave. Final edit.

Last edited:

Shadowyy

Oct 12, 2017
Still cant beat the third sequence for Trish even on easy, someone have a save for the next day?

Macin

Nov 19, 2018
I'm so shit at this arrow game, even on the easy mode. But i've always been shit at these type of things.
Would it be possible to change the shape of the arrows, so they are more arrow shaped, and less triangle shaped? if you know what I mean.

Nice looking game though.

RocketSandra

Feb 10, 2019
Gaming since over 20 years myself. Not able to beat the first quick time arrow challenge more than once in 30 minutes. Very frustrating. please fix it. I would love to see more of the game, but can't like this

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Saw the scat tag finally added and figured I'd try it, despite hating femdom. I had to look away through the entirety of Trish's scene (twice, because game over simulator), and the reward was more raspberry blowing and diarrhea, which is also very niche. If the text weren't so slow, I might take another look, but it's really just another kinetic novel of divisive fetishes. The twins' models were excellent, but characters' proportions were wildly exaggerated more than once: it makes it feel like it's more of an imaginative fantasy than an accurate description of the renders.
Well, maledom is a "divisive" fetish too (which I hate), but I see no reason in going into the thread of those games and declare my dislike. Yet this always happens in femdom game threads, and I am so fed up with it. Also, regarding scat, I only like it if its in a femdom context (because its not the shit which attracts me, but the mental humiliation which comes with the idea and I can tolerate it due to seeing females as incredibly beautiful), but since I do like it in at least 1 context, I refrain from being judgmental of those who for whatever reason like it in another. If I don't like the syngergy of the tags I can clearly read under a game, then I simply move along (even if I may be sad or frustrated if the renders are "wasted" on what I dislike). All kinds of people deserve to have some content they like as long as it has no real world harm attached to it.
I do agree with you about the exaggerated proportions tho.

Reactions: Sindarion

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Gaming since over 20 years myself. Not able to beat the first quick time arrow challenge more than once in 30 minutes. Very frustrating. please fix it. I would love to see more of the game, but can't like this
In the thread above somewhere the author mentioned that in order for the minigame not to be too hard, the monitor refresh rate should be 60 Hz. So in case you have a monitor with a higher refresh rate, then an intermediary solution would be for you to reduce it to 60 Hz. I hope this helps.

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Sorry guys, I'm very tired today and felt sick pretty much the whole day...

Very quick reply:
there should be a way through your graphic cards software to force a certain application to run exclusively at a determined level of fps. Without changing your monitor, google on how to lock an app to run at 60 fps and then play the game.

This should give you fair timers.

Back to bed I go D:

Reactions: RocketSandra

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
What a pity. I love the looks of the women, they are exactly my type, absolutely gorgeous. But I can't deal with the scatting. That's really not my thing. If you say the rest of the game will be different and there will be actual sex than I would try it again but if it goes on like that I'm out.
Very sorry, buddy... But I don't think this is the game for you...
There's a difference between a prostitute and a Dominatrix ;)

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
I don't like femdom that much but i'll try it anyway, looks good.
I only take dangerous roads

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Pic_148.png

Another little teaser for you guys ;)

Should you, so to speak, "fail to meet" Claire's expectations, what awaits your MC is something that followers of my comic series know very well... "Deep Imprisonment", that's the name the Women of the Spa gave to this form of execution... Which is not really leading the character to death, oh no... But his life will be over.

It's quite simple, really... The victim gets shoved up one of the Dominatrix's holes after being shrunken to about 1 or 3 inches... And then, the only way out for them closes forever... Trapped in the body of a Giantess, feeding on whatever they can find... And slowly dying in their new world of feminine flesh, never to be seen again.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I tryed the game but as soon as I left the office and went to the reception lady and she kicked me in the head I would die. I couldnt find any control settings. Finally I think it was my arrow keys for the chance to please her But Even on easy there is no way I could press them fast enough so I have to give up for now. I hope they give the player a chance to progress well at least for my I cant press up down left right left right left right in about 2 seconds.

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
I tryed the game but as soon as I left the office and went to the reception lady and she kicked me in the head I would die. I couldnt find any control settings. Finally I think it was my arrow keys for the chance to please her But Even on easy there is no way I could press them fast enough so I have to give up for now. I hope they give the player a chance to progress well at least for my I cant press up down left right left right left right in about 2 seconds.
Like I explained before, there seems to be a problem with Rpg Maker MV games that ran before a certain version.
Try to force your GPU software to make the game run at a fixed 60fps. That should solve the problem for now.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes