3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

TheWroth

Sep 15, 2018
Yeah, I mean... We're barely at the starting point of the development. Still, Giantess Spa is a setting that more than any other series I make is filled with extreme Femdom... The Women of this world have created a Femdom Regime, a real Gynocracy... And men are just slaves to them, punished even for the most insignificant things with very creative Femdom executions or... Worse... In case of rebellion, they get installed into public toilet stalls until death, so...
Yeah, it's a bit hard to make THAT kind of world into a more "mild" setup, especially when the story follows the main Dominatrices.

Hey LuciferSynd.. I'm curious.. I saw in your Deviantart page something about a Remake of GoC.. is that true??? Will "The Fall" also receive a remake? With trap moves and other things :D

I loved The Fall and GoC.. and both of them (or, idk, a Sequel :D) would be fantastic looking Giantess Spa Graphics quality.

I'm a big fan.. who still coudn't support you properly, but it's really nice to see you here in F95Zone. As soon as I can.. you gonna se me in your Patreon , promise xD.. Wish you all the best!

PS: Sorry for my bad english :s

• Red Heart
Reactions: LuciferSynd

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Hey LuciferSynd.. I'm curious.. I saw in your Deviantart page something about a Remake of GoC.. is that true??? Will "The Fall" also receive a remake? With trap moves and other things :D

I loved The Fall and GoC.. and both of them (or, idk, a Sequel :D) would be fantastic looking Giantess Spa Graphics quality.

I'm a big fan.. who still coudn't support you properly, but it's really nice to see you here in F95Zone. As soon as I can.. you gonna se me in your Patreon , promise xD.. Wish you all the best!

PS: Sorry for my bad english :s
Hey hey, buddy :D

Don't worry, your English is great!

So, what you heard is true, there's a GoC remake in the works... Even if it's a sub-sub-sub-sub-SUB project. It was actually commissioned by one of my Tier 5 Patrons but since he kind of drifted away it's been halted to make space to more comics and, of course, Giantess Spa - Investigation.

But one fight has been completed in the new graphics, which is the Corrupted Angels random encounter.

I'll give you a sneak peak right here:

Angel Trap 2.jpg

About The Fall, there's nothing in program for that... FOR NOW. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheWroth

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
Yeah, I mean... We're barely at the starting point of the development. Still, Giantess Spa is a setting that more than any other series I make is filled with extreme Femdom... The Women of this world have created a Femdom Regime, a real Gynocracy... And men are just slaves to them, punished even for the most insignificant things with very creative Femdom executions or... Worse... In case of rebellion, they get installed into public toilet stalls until death, so...
Yeah, it's a bit hard to make THAT kind of world into a more "mild" setup, especially when the story follows the main Dominatrices.
Yes, this game contains extreme content for many, at the same time it is just a godsend for some who like it, because there are few, if any, analogues. Of course, the inability to avoid some content deprives the potential audience, at the same time, if you have the opportunity to influence, choose and avoid, it will negate the immersion in domination and helplessness, in my opinion. In general, there is everything that I like here. I hope you continue in the same spirit(y)

• Red Heart

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Yes, this game contains extreme content for many, at the same time it is just a godsend for some who like it, because there are few, if any, analogues. Of course, the inability to avoid some content deprives the potential audience, at the same time, if you have the opportunity to influence, choose and avoid, it will negate the immersion in domination and helplessness, in my opinion. In general, there is everything that I like here. I hope you continue in the same spirit(y)
Thank you so much, man.

Well, the thing is... I like to stay true to what I'm doing... If I made certain characters do specific fetishes, there's a reason... It's not just "for the sake of it". They're most of the times well thought personas, with backstories and specific behaviors. I'd rather not censor myself ;)

Jan 20, 2021
Of course they're the same as shown o_O And it's not a rythm game, you need to press all the keys in succession.
Well it keeps telling me to press up and down.

Pressing up and down is a failure.

Pressing up then down is a failure.

Pressing down then up is a failure.

I'm not sure what else I'm supposed to do with two arrows pointing up/down at each other at this point... Push left?

Oct 25, 2017
Well it keeps telling me to press up and down.

Pressing up and down is a failure.

Pressing up then down is a failure.

Pressing down then up is a failure.

I'm not sure what else I'm supposed to do with two arrows pointing up/down at each other at this point... Push left?
the arrow below is just a marker to show you which key to press at that current time. it's not an actual arrow to be pressed. you only need to press the ones in that line above, ignore the bottom one.

Shadowyy

Oct 12, 2017
The fart box with the judge is impossible! Spamming up doesn't allow enough time even on easy mode. Love the extreme fart stuff of this game but I want more time for qte's ugh

8r0x0n

Jul 31, 2017
is there any way to save? when i try to i get an error code
what is your code error ?
if it's like me with a problem of png i'll explain down below if not son't think i can help you

Those quick time events are brutal...I am not sure what I did wrong either...

Edit: I'll have to come back to this. You can't save:
View attachment 1012456
don't know how work tag so to be sure the guys with problem seeing in their notifcation Pennstater4ever Ravenleaf

for who has the probleme of placeholder.png (or whatevername.png) just ad i haved just take a random png (little if you can) and rename if placeholder (or whatevername.png) and place it in charachter and do a placeholder2 (or whatevername2.png) in faces
the probleme come if you have a game using the the same folder as this game (for me an ancient version of sexvalley) so if the sev can place the save folder into the game folder it will avoid the problem for future user

Last edited:

mondy159

Dec 16, 2018
so @LuciferSynd will be there any anal vore and will be the mc willing to what happening to him (not accept his fate one) and will be willing in like ( vore , unbirth and anal vore ) ahh and sorry for the bad grammer

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
The fart box with the judge is impossible! Spamming up doesn't allow enough time even on easy mode. Love the extreme fart stuff of this game but I want more time for qte's ugh
It should be a full 8 seconds allowance in Easy Mode o_O You can't press 14 mashing inputs in that much time?
I added as well a script to force the game to run at 60fps but I guess it doesn't work?
Try using your GPU software to force Rpg Maker to run at that speed.

so @LuciferSynd will be there any anal vore and will be the mc willing to what happening to him (not accept his fate one) and will be willing in like ( vore , unbirth and anal vore ) ahh and sorry for the bad grammer
Anal vore, for sure. Even insertions and vore. The only problem is that Giantess Spa is pretty much "real world" with shrinking. And stuff going down a stomach usually ends up melted... and there's certainly no oxygen inside a rectum... without even talking about the acidic contents, the bacteria and all the rest, there's no way to survive something like that if it's for an extended amount of time, so I doubt there would ever be a "willing" slavery for those themes.

mondy159

Dec 16, 2018
It should be a full 8 seconds allowance in Easy Mode o_O You can't press 14 mashing inputs in that much time?
I added as well a script to force the game to run at 60fps but I guess it doesn't work?
Try using your GPU software to force Rpg Maker to run at that speed.

Anal vore, for sure. Even insertions and vore. The only problem is that Giantess Spa is pretty much "real world" with shrinking. And stuff going down a stomach usually ends up melted... and there's certainly no oxygen inside a rectum... without even talking about the acidic contents, the bacteria and all the rest, there's no way to survive something like that if it's for an extended amount of time, so I doubt there would ever be a "willing" slavery for those themes.
easy, i have an idea the story tell that there is a chemical formula that change or active the DNA of the women and every drug have a side effect (that what happens in real world ) we can make the mc have a special gene when the mc get vored or anal vored the side effect will make him gain reformation or any thing will make him live by that we can open more possibility in the game pls tell me what you think? (pls tell me what you think LuciferSynd )

Last edited:

Devotica

Dec 12, 2019
Oh god damn, with those tags and pictures... gotta try it right away! There's no many games with that renders quality and extreme femdom

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
for who has the probleme of placeholder.png (or whatevername.png) just ad i haved just take a random png (little if you can) and rename if placeholder (or whatevername.png) and place it in charachter and do a placeholder2 (or whatevername2.png) in faces
the probleme come if you have a game using the the same folder as this game (for me an ancient version of sexvalley) so if the sev can place the save folder into the game folder it will avoid the problem for future user
Thanks for this, but as per Dev's request, I don't have nor will I play this game anymore (I only played it like 10 minutes anyway.) I appreciate your answer though as I've occasionally had this problem with other games. Can it be any kind of picture named to it? like if I make something real fast in MS paint, will it make the game look wonky loading it?

• Sad
Reactions: applekund

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Thanks for this, but as per Dev's request, I don't have nor will I play this game anymore (I only played it like 10 minutes anyway.) I appreciate your answer though as I've occasionally had this problem with other games. Can it be any kind of picture named to it? like if I make something real fast in MS paint, will it make the game look wonky loading it?
Didn't really request anything like that tho o_O

I even apologised for my initial fit (which came from a tired, drowsy and sick myself which is really not my usual "me") and I've been very open since then to this community, even reupping the games myself.
Please, feel free to give this new version another try!

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Already played the game and it's the best femdom game I'v seen so far! keep up the good work, there's no other game like this one.
Looking forward for the next update (y)
Wow, that's really one hell of a compliment :D

Thank you so very much!
I'm so happy you enjoyed it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Devotica

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
The preview pics are awesome, this is a must try for me, and based on some of the comments above, its guaranteed to be good.

• Red Heart
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes