Collection Video Gifdoozer Collection [2024-02-22] [Gifdoozer]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 9, 2022
I gave you the juri file for free since you asked nicely :3 didn't ask for any payment :)
yet, like i said you still could have just pledged 5 to my patreon :)
I don't mind at all sharing a model or two with you guys, or even animations or blender files of any kind :3 as long as you don't ask me for whole arechives and stuff =^.^=
and just in case anyone wants it too so you don't think i make any differences :3

SF6 Juri:
Mega
Consider it my valentine's day present guys <3
The reason why I can't support, and I mean I WANT TO, is my country. We don't have credit cards. I not telling where, so I don't dox myself, but I'll try to send some microsoft rewards gift card from time to time

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gifdoozer

cefepam

Jul 30, 2019
Hey Gif, any chance you made the Lara HJ VR animation also in regular outfit and then probably just forgot to release it? :4Head:

Gifdoozer

Sep 1, 2021
Hey Gif, any chance you made the Lara HJ VR animation also in regular outfit and then probably just forgot to release it? :4Head:
Oh i never thought about that honestly and i din't had any plans of doing so T_T
BUT, if you know the basics of blender you could most likely change the outfit and re-render it yourself :3
honestly it's just change the render and viewport visibility for the outfit pieces, change the render output path and hit render animation <3

tesmar710

Sep 11, 2021
Hey Gifdoozer
Just wanna know if there's something new with Tifa part 2
The intro one was great and can't wait for the next part

N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020
Hey Gifdoozer
Just wanna know if there's something new with Tifa part 2
The intro one was great and can't wait for the next part
So, it's been decided. tifa series gets made. So i've decided to organise myself because otherwise I'm gonna get to that typical point where i work on it like a maniac for two weeks like i did with the "blood moon tentacles" renders and then i would feel saturated of it.

So what i'm gonna do is work on tifa series two weeks a month (I work saturdays and sundays too, so 14 days a month) and then spend the other two weeks doing random stuff like finishing current projects, like the widowmaker one i started because hot damn it's making numbers on twitter. or learn new stuff to improove my animaitons overall, record tutorials etc :3

I got all the tifa series scripted in my head and since it's probabbly gonna be 5minutes+ in length, i'm gonna start by doing some kind of storyboard, which would help me a lot then to recycle later those poses for the animations, write the script on top of it to comission the VAs in advance etc :)

so i'm gonna focus on doing the storyboard this month. as i said it's a long project (don't wanna call it done by just making a couple loops and camera angles)
Which would also serve us all to know how much of it it's done and at the same time it'll allow us to discuss if you guys like the base storyboard or would like something to be a bit different etc. because remember,. that the plan is that you guys choose what happens <3

I hope you're all as excited as i am for this =^.^=
And as usual thank you so much for reading my rants and walls of text :3

Credit to GifDoozer on Patreon
regarding the Tifa content

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
So the dev is active in this thread?

Can I just say how much I fucking love this animation?

It has to be one of my most favourite Lara animations out there, even if it's just a very short loop. It's just so smooth and high quality.

I'm not into gore or anything like that and even though this looks like it would be extremely painful, having Lara breathe heavily and moan softly is what makes it so much better. And the fact that the cock doesn't go straight in, but is a bit more realistic by going to the left where her intestines lead is just chef's kiss. So good.

Gifdoozer

Sep 1, 2021
So the dev is active in this thread?

Can I just say how much I fucking love this animation?

It has to be one of my most favourite Lara animations out there, even if it's just a very short loop. It's just so smooth and high quality.

I'm not into gore or anything like that and even though this looks like it would be extremely painful, having Lara breathe heavily and moan softly is what makes it so much better. And the fact that the cock doesn't go straight in, but is a bit more realistic by going to the left where her intestines lead is just chef's kiss. So good.
Thank you =^.^= yeah i'm usually arround here :3
Glad you like it :3 took me a bit of time to make and despite i could make it better nowadays i'm quite happy with how it turned out :3

fakefax

Apr 3, 2021
Gifdoozer Was checking out your WIP posts and this one has me wondering what the subsurface settings are for your model's skin. Is it the default red-blood human radius? wip.jpg

Reactions: RaidenZ

Gifdoozer

Sep 1, 2021
Diffuse imput goes to gamma node and that to SSS color, aside from that, this are the settings :3
Gifdoozer Was checking out your WIP posts and this one has me wondering what the subsurface settings are for your model's skin. Is it the default red-blood human radius? View attachment 2445509
Diffuse imput goes to diffuse and to a gamma node, the gamma node output goes to SSS color
1678630095043.png

nedile5398

May 25, 2020
Hey guys!
I hate to ask this, as I really like Gifdoozer and his wholesome attitude towards everyone, but I cannot to pay the required amount to unlock his tutorials. Does anyone have some of them that they can share?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote