Collection Video Gifdoozer Collection [2024-02-22] [Gifdoozer]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gifdoozer

Sep 1, 2021
Does anyone know if Gifdoozer plans on finishing Tifa's Fantasy, or is that intro clip all he intends to make?
I do plan on finishing that series. and it's mostly the reason i got myself the animator's survival kit book :3 So i can animate transitions and stuff without having to make camera changes and stuff that might get the viewer dizzy :3
I havent decided yet on how to face this series, but i got 3 ideas in mind:

1.- remake it all from scratch in a new enviroment. like the tifa tentacls teaser i posted about the blood moon thingie (you know, the japanese spa thingie)
2.- make Antara (my OC) come for her and take her to a more "private place" (the spa) for the tentacles thing
3.- just flush tifa down the tube and make her fall in room below that one where she would fall on top of a a blob of slime like thing with could be like a massive smile where the tentacles come from

I gotta write the story and make a storyboard. but i have 0 experience doing those and i fear that could turn out super bad making the thing be bad T_T

So, basically... yeah, i'll continue with the tifa series. Deinitely. but i can't say when will i finish that one. but i can grant you that i'll make part 2 this 2023 and that I'll be way more consistent with the releases of the next parts. also, my plan is to make the part 2 and following at least 5 minutes long :3

Last edited:

Gifdoozer

Sep 1, 2021
gif is genuinely the nicest nsfw artist I have ever seen
Well, you guys, all of you, no matter if it's F95, twitter, tumblr back on it's day... you guys make me wanna keep going, getting better. and at some point back then, that made me quit my job to work on this full time. I've always seen this as my dream job. there's literally nothing i would like to do more. So doesn't matter if it's patreon pledges that pay the bills or nice comments on twitter, here or R34 websites, which make my day and make me keep going. I owe you guys. I owe you all =^.^= not to mention that a couple years back i was in a very shitty situation with my life and all that and i got from the Rule 34 community the support and positivity i couldn't found anywhere else. so yeah, i owe you double guys <3 <3 <3 <3

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Well, you guys, all of you, no matter if it's F95, twitter, tumblr back on it's day... you guys make me wanna keep going, getting better. and at some point back then, that made me quit my job to work on this full time. I've always seen this as my dream job. there's literally nothing i would like to do more. So doesn't matter if it's patreon pledges that pay the bills or nice comments on twitter, here or R34 websites, which make my day and make me keep going. I owe you guys. I owe you all =^.^= not to mention that a couple years back i was in a very shitty situation with my life and all that and i got from the Rule 34 community the support and positivity i couldn't found anywhere else. so yeah, i owe you double guys <3 <3 <3 <3
xviangel-clap.gif

Gifdoozer

Sep 1, 2021
I recall he has a wishlist of few things he wasnts to get somewhere in his socials, but not listed as way of payment. :unsure:
I do have a throne gifts thingie :3 VAs have it too and i mostly use it as a personal wishlist. it's on my twitter bio. so despite i use it as a personal wishlist, i have it there in case anyone preferts to support me there =^.^=

Gifdoozer

Sep 1, 2021
I gave you the juri file for free since you asked nicely :3 didn't ask for any payment :)
yet, like i said you still could have just pledged 5 to my patreon :)
I don't mind at all sharing a model or two with you guys, or even animations or blender files of any kind :3 as long as you don't ask me for whole arechives and stuff =^.^=
and just in case anyone wants it too so you don't think i make any differences :3

SF6 Juri:

Consider it my valentine's day present guys <3

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote