Collection Video Gifdoozer Collection [2024-02-22] [Gifdoozer]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cefepam

Jul 30, 2019
The 2B VR animation and 3 Lara pictures are top notch, can't wait what he does with them!

dobasox

Jul 10, 2018
The first thing I did with my recently bought VR set was play Beat Saber but the second thing I did was watch gifdoozer's 2B VR animation, now it's time to continue that tradition with the newest Lara one. Cheers.

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
The first thing I did with my recently bought VR set was play Beat Saber but the second thing I did was watch gifdoozer's 2B VR animation, now it's time to continue that tradition with the newest Lara one. Cheers.
well hope u had fun beating ur "Saber" :KEK: interesting term though

• Haha
Reactions: dobasox

Gifdoozer

Sep 1, 2021
Hi guys :3
Tifa thing will happen at some point. I've just been quite stressed and axious lately. been dealing with some stuff, but i'm back on track will get to work on my unfinished projects among other ideas i have in mind and hopefully i'll be able to finish my tifa thing once and for all. also, here's a little something, here, my latest patreon WIP post :3
Animation preview:

unknown.png

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Hey guys im currently changing my whole personal Archive system on my drives with game/series-->character-->artist since i wanna make some Collections for Games/Characters instead of just an Artist, and found this one Animation from Gifdoozer in which i dont know who that girl is or from what game/series she is...
can someone tell me please?

its the animation called "Pillar woman bies nude sound" / "Pillar woman bies clothed sound" from May 2020, i know that girl from somewhere but im lost...

usually i would just search for the name of the character to find out about what game she is from when i dont know or i look up the game when i know a character is from there while i dont know her name...but in this case i just dont know either and "Pillar Woman" is not getting me anywhere :D

Last edited:

Oct 21, 2018
Hey guys im currently changing my whole personal Archive system on my drives with game/series-->character-->artist since i wanna make some Collections for Games/Characters instead of just an Artist, and found this one Animation from Gifdoozer in which i dont know who that girl is or from what game/series she is...
can someone tell me please?

its the animation called "Pillar woman bies nude sound" / "Pillar woman bies clothed sound" from May 2020, i know that girl from somewhere but im lost...

usually i would just search for the name of the character to find out about what game she is from when i dont know or i look up the game when i know a character is from there while i dont know her name...but in this case i just dont know either and "Pillar Woman" is not getting me anywhere :D
Apparently she's from JoJo and doesn't have a name.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Apparently she's from JoJo and doesn't have a name.
are you sure? i looked through all female characters that ever existed in jojo just now and she isnt in there not even someone that looks close to her...not to mention she doesnt seem like a jojo character

Oct 21, 2018
are you sure? i looked through all female characters that ever existed in jojo just now and she isnt in there not even someone that looks close to her...not to mention she doesnt seem like a jojo character
I believe she only appear in one .

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote