Collection Video Gifdoozer Collection [2024-02-22] [Gifdoozer]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gifdoozer

Sep 1, 2021
Guys =^.^=
Gif here. Don't panic, yes, it's me and i support piracy even of my own stuff. I came to see the comments and man, it's the most positive thing I've read in a while <3 Thank you so much for the kind words. So glad you enjoy it =^.^= and yeah, good news everyone. Tifa's animation part 2 is comming. will take me a while but it's comming :) oh and i would make something else with android 2B or I would either make android A2. Haven't decided yet on that one (maybe an Yohra sex factory with all models? <3
Annyway. Hope y'all have a wonderfull day <3 you guys really boosted my morale :)

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Guys =^.^=
Gif here. Don't panic, yes, it's me and i support piracy even of my own stuff. I came to see the comments and man, it's the most positive thing I've read in a while <3 Thank you so much for the kind words. So glad you enjoy it =^.^= and yeah, good news everyone. Tifa's animation part 2 is comming. will take me a while but it's comming :) oh and i would make something else with android 2B or I would either make android A2. Haven't decided yet on that one (maybe an Yohra sex factory with all models? <3
Annyway. Hope y'all have a wonderfull day <3 you guys really boosted my morale :)
Can you make animations with the girls and monsters from Operation Lovecraft?

hansmeiser666

Jul 31, 2018
Man, your stuff is just incredible (in fact some of the best there currently is in this community imo)!
Thank you so much, especially for being so cool with us getting your stuff from the high seas ;)
As soon as i've got some spare cash again i'll throw some in your general direction, i swear!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gifdoozer
Jun 13, 2017
Guys =^.^=
we need more broad-minded, humble creators like you. a rare breed indeed. :cool:

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
Guys =^.^=
wooow that real? that is fucking beautiful to see. Im in tears of happiness.
Other Artists usually try to bomb the whole sites from the downloads D:

• Red Heart

Gifdoozer

Sep 1, 2021
he's been here since august 2021 o_O
Not that i've been super active on f95, barely got time to check what's usually arround the site. but hey, i think F95 does a great service. mostly because it covers a lot of purposes. let's you take a peek at what you cna expect from my patreon and others if you consider donating and, hey, if you don't have the cash to donate (world is fucked up right now and in some places 5 bucks can be a lot) at least you can still enjoy it =^.^= I'm glad it exist :)

Godhood123

Dec 1, 2020
Not that i've been super active on f95, barely got time to check what's usually arround the site. but hey, i think F95 does a great service. mostly because it covers a lot of purposes. let's you take a peek at what you cna expect from my patreon and others if you consider donating and, hey, if you don't have the cash to donate (world is fucked up right now and in some places 5 bucks can be a lot) at least you can still enjoy it =^.^= I'm glad it exist :)
So can we have those 'Student Tier Tutorials'?

Gifdoozer

Sep 1, 2021
So can we have those 'Student Tier Tutorials'?
I honestly don't know what to do with them to be honest. I recently started working for operation lovecraft, still working on Pure Onyx, usually take an extra job or two like rigging a model fopr RyanReos or something like that from time to time... but tutorials take me A LOT of time, to record, and edit. I planned on explaining everything i know in those, but haven't even managed to finish editing the rigging one :( and due to the lack of time i have nowadays, i don't know if i'll continue with them. I gotta find a way to organice myself because i really wanna continue on those since right now you're not missing much :(

3Dsmutter

Apr 23, 2021
...........I recently started working for operation lovecraft, still working on Pure Onyx..........
I am really liking how Pure Onyx is shaping up, the scenes are horny and the animations are smooth and pretty. Thanks heaps for your great work and keep it up :D

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017
Guys =^.^=
Man if you stopped by the Virt-a-mate (VaM) community, you'll see the amount of love the peeps there have for ya. If ya need moral boost, the ppl here and there will provide what ya need.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote