5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
The Giggler got his own separate game?
Lmao
Was the only ending I like liked from that other game before I got bored :LOL:
Yes, it's all within the same Anaxverse. The reason Justine has those dreams in the Slugs and Bugs: Invasion novel is because she has latent psionic/psychic powers. So her dreams are actually, unknowingly, based on the different factions in my world.

mars112358

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2019
I can't get game mode to work for some reason. When I click it, the game still goes to story mode. Weird.

When I go to story mode, it works just fine. Only game mode is affected.

View attachment 1638630
Hey Renpy version coder here that is just a typo in the menu option it you select the confirm you will be onto game mode but as has been noted it won't change anything in this version.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Anax

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Oh this is earlier news then planned, I actually figured we wasn't having a "game" mode until about 0.1 if at all after Desideratum's issue. Well looking forward to seeing how it all turns out still.

Eternal_Darkness

Oct 28, 2020
I dont know if you got this mistake already reported in your discord, but in the A.C.E Files from Barrage, he has in the top overlay the same Special Abilities like Atlas.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And i think i saw a misplaced line of text in one of the bad ends, but can't find it anymore right now, need to check it tomorrow again.

But your Novels are great and got so much better over the years ( i am a fan of transformation and / or corruption stuff).

Eternal_Darkness

Oct 28, 2020
Sadly I couldn`t recreate the misplaced text line, but in the Glittering Gold Bad End you wrote one time King Midas as Trixie takes the crown but in the end, it's written Kink Midas.

Jrakan

Aug 21, 2017
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone can help me identify the skin used for the purple/pink Succubus and tail prop if possible or is it a custom skin?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone can help me identify the skin used for the purple/pink Succubus and tail prop if possible or is it a custom skin?
It's a custom skin I edited in Photoshop, but it is a RawArt genesis 8 demon, Shanira or something like that, I am not home right now.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I think the Helen's theme from Candyman sums up how I feel about Anax's games. They're dark, creepy, and some how beautiful.♡

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Ok fans, I need help deciding how to graphically do my novels like GN form now on! Please read the public patreon post and let me know your thoughts!

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Ok fans, I need help deciding how to graphically do my novels like GN form now on! Please read the public patreon post and let me know your thoughts!

4K would massively boost the file size of your downloads, yeah? Most people would likely have to wait multiple days to download your games, as mega limits download to 5GB per so many hours with a long cooldown between.
I agree you should get to use the high res images you spend so long creating, but, by that same token, why would you want to cut off huge portions of the image so it can't be appreciated all at one (options 1/2)?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
4K would massively boost the file size of your downloads, yeah? Most people would likely have to wait multiple days to download your games, as mega limits download to 5GB per so many hours with a long cooldown between.
I agree you should get to use the high res images you spend so long creating, but, by that same token, why would you want to cut off huge portions of the image so it can't be appreciated all at one (options 1/2)?
Well when I say high resolution in this case I am talking about 1080. Since on my twine versions of my novels I had to shrink everything down so much. As far as cutting off huge portions, I don't think it will affect much honestly, but going forward I'll just be rendering everything in a rectangle.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes