5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Love the weird themes and kinks and all but not a fan of HTML games over say Ren'py. Is the art easy to access in the download or would it require a rip?
The art is in a Pictures folder and simple to get to. As an aside, I have a volunteer programmer that will be porting every one of my novels to Renpy, which I am the exact opposite of you, I like my HTML version much better. However, that way, all my Anaxverse fans can be happy. To transpose all 8 novels will take a long time of course, but he is working on GN first.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
This really shouldn't have had "Furry" Tag in the beginning, there is no furry chapter even today, maybe in the near future.
And even when it does comes out, I hope it's interesting like maybe being transformed and used as a cum dump at the Carnival by randoms and weird stuff.

There aren't too many renpy 3D games that uses Daz3D furry girls, "Furry House" is probably the only decent game but too tame and dev is working on 11 sidegames. :confused:
I did not put the furry tag yet on this one, so if it's there it must have been done by perhaps one of the moderators when they updated my original post. But we will see how it turns out when I get to the zoo. Also, I would expect it it will not be exactly what you're wanting, just to honestly set your expectations.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I saw femdom tag ;). Is there any scenes already or it's in the future?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
New Giggle Night release!
- Now original HTML or Renpy versions available
- Added Chapter 5
- Updated Bad Ends Menu to be graphical
- Updated other menu graphics
- Added the A.C.E. files menu
- Added prep for Game Mode
- Updated Twine version for keyboard and full screen options

You fans voted for it and I listened, so instead of only having my usual Twine versions that play in browsers, you now have a choice! If you like Ren'py better, you can now play it in that version, and as of next release, when we go on the first missions- Game Mode will be available on Renpy (sadly Shadow Code appears to have passed away, so Twine Game Mode is still awaiting a professional JavaScripter to help me). Anyway, enjoy!

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
New Giggle Night release!
- Added Chapter 5

You fans voted for it and I listened, so instead of only having my usual Twine versions that play in browsers, you now have a choice! If you like Ren'py better, you can now play it in that version, and as of next release, when we go on the first missions- Game Mode will be available on Renpy (sadly Shadow Code appears to have passed away, so Twine Game Mode is still awaiting a professional JavaScripter to help me). Anyway, enjoy!
What in this update?

• Angry
Reactions: cebs

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
What in this update?
Not sure if trolling lol but this update has:
- Added Chapter 5

Also libertypics - There is henceforth Renpy versions if you do not like my traditional browser versions.

Last edited:
Reactions: libertypics

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Renpy !!!
Suddenly Anaximanes got milions of views and his dick gained half a meter !!!
lol Well, a fan came to me and offered to create my novels in Renpy, and I worked closely to ensure it was what I wanted. He's done an exceptional job, and I have really enjoyed becoming his friend. Hopefully, we will have Renpy Anaxverse novels for decades to come.

Barricade643

Jul 17, 2017
I can't get game mode to work for some reason. When I click it, the game still goes to story mode. Weird.

When I go to story mode, it works just fine. Only game mode is affected.

1644175021098.png

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I can't get game mode to work for some reason. When I click it, the game still goes to story mode. Weird.

When I go to story mode, it works just fine. Only game mode is affected.
Yes, Game Mode starts in the Chapter 6 release, which just landed at the $30 and up patrons yesterday. So, after it trickles down and I do all the art for the next SB:C release, and so on, I'd estimate that the Game Mode version will be live in about two months from now.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yes, Game Mode starts in the Chapter 6 release, which just landed at the $30 and up patrons yesterday. So, after it trickles down and I do all the art for the next SB:C release, and so on, I'd estimate that the Game Mode version will be live in about two months from now.
It will be different from the Renpy version that is available in the first page of the thread? :)

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
It will be different from the Renpy version that is available in the first page of the thread? :)
Yes, this is the Chap 5 release, so this is everything up to where Game Mode is about to begin (as stated in the OP Game Mode will be in the Ch 6 release onwards) so as of the new release that my investors have right now, you will start going on ACE superhero missions. So, the next release will have two new commissioned (a $250 one and a $500 one) and then all of the Waxwarped Waxworks content and all 8 of those BE's and in the Renpy version will also have a completely working Game Mode for the mission.

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yes, this is the Chap 5 release, so this is everything up to where Game Mode is about to begin (as stated in the OP Game Mode will be in the Ch 6 release onwards) so as of the new release that my investors have right now, you will start going on ACE superhero missions. So, the next release will have two new commissioned (a $250 one and a $500 one) and then all of the Waxwarped Waxworks content and all 8 of those BE's and in the Renpy version will also have a completely working Game Mode for the mission.
Wow! Thank you Anax, these are really great news. :giggle:

Reactions: The Anax

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
The Giggler got his own separate game?
Lmao
Was the only ending I like liked from that other game before I got bored :LOL:

Reactions: The Anax
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes