5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
New Update when?????
Hoping to have it out by Halloween at the latest! Just got back from my honeymoon this morning, and after being up for 24 hours, I slept a couple of hours and I am actually already back to rendering. So, I take my work very seriously, and will be doing my best to ensure that the community has three Halloween treats in the form of games and a YouTube Halloween treat as well!

t727

Jan 4, 2018
The different races/factions are amazing!
Every each of them could be a W40K/Age of Sigmar army.
Chaos I gather for most of them.

Perhaps Mr Anax was inspired by Slaanesh when his universe took shape.
(Just me thinking out loud)

Reactions: Karl Speidel

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017

Oh, actually, I know only a cursory bit about pop culture. I know that Slaanesh is a god of sex, I think, and I have no idea what SIgmar is. But, no need to explain! Basically, nothing I make has any basis in anything in pop culture (excluding whatever influences us all to create). I once had an art teach say that there is "Nothing new under the sun," implying that whatever we do today has been done before. So, say, comic book heroes? Well, those were the gods of ancient civilizations. And so on...

However, I am very knowledgeable and well read in philosophy, history, archaeology, mythology, religions, folklore and the like, which I would say is definitely my biggest influences. To use that Warhammer thing as an example, whoever created it, found some inspiration in the same place as me. Nergal, which features in my work, is the ancient Babylonian god of disease, sickness, and war. And, there is a god in the game named Nurgle, instead, but representing the same god from which my own Nergalian Demons and their motif are drawn from. Anyway, I am glad you are enjoying my hard work! I have been doing all this for 8 years now, and there is still so very much more I desire to create!

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Oh, actually, I know only a cursory bit about pop culture. I know that Slaanesh is a god of sex, I think, and I have no idea what SIgmar is. But, no need to explain!
Yeah it would only be a basic overview as I'm not very knowledgable. If you some day in the near future would like to dive into it you know where you can find information :)

Basically, nothing I make has any basis in anything in pop culture (excluding whatever influences us all to create).
That is very kool! More on this below.

I once had an art teach say that there is "Nothing new under the sun," implying that whatever we do today has been done before.
He wasn't wrong.

However, I am very knowledgeable and well read in philosophy, history, archaeology, mythology, religions, folklore and the like, which I would say is definitely my biggest influences....
This and having no influence from other pop cultures make the work you do even more impressive! *adoring fan*

Anyway, I am glad you are enjoying my hard work! I have been doing all this for 8 years now, and there is still so very much more I desire to create!
I should thank you actually!
You and Droid447 have triggered some fetishes I never knew I had in me.
The transformation is mainly your "fault" though haha! :whistle:

Reactions: The Anax

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021

Im thinking the same,a dawn of war type of game with the different Gods and factions of the Anax universe would be a masterpiece,might be your lucky break Anax!

Reactions: The Anax and t727

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I tell you, the only things holding me back are not enough time in a day and no programmer. If I could put myself into a temporal bubble or get programming volunteers (or enough money to hire one) we'd see a lot of video games!

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I tell you, the only things holding me back are not enough time in a day and no programmer. If I could put myself into a temporal bubble or get programming volunteers (or enough money to hire one) we'd see a lot of video games!
I know its easier said than done but if you go the extra mile you might afford one day to become a video game dev full time,every effort even if small,every minute or hour spent is eventually noticed by the community.If you want to make alot of QUALITY games then go ahead,step by step.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I know its easier said than done but if you go the extra mile you might afford one day to become a video game dev full time,every effort even if small,every minute or hour spent is eventually noticed by the community.If you want to make alot of QUALITY games then go ahead,step by step.
I agree, I spend around 6,000 hours per year on my projects! Unfortunately that's about all the time I have because of sleeping. (What a waste of time)

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I agree, I spend around 6,000 hours per year on my projects! Unfortunately that's about all the time I have because of sleeping. (What a waste of time)
Sleeping is anything but a waste of time,it affects your health and can lead to a variety of illnesses. (was it sarcasm?)

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Sleeping is anything but a waste of time,it affects your health and can lead to a variety of illnesses. (was it sarcasm?)
It was wishful thinking, but yes, I have to sleep. I wish I could spend that time working though.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Damn at the snake girl ending we almost got a vore scene, so close... maybe next time..

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Damn at the snake girl ending we almost got a vore scene, so close... maybe next time..
Oh, I do not like vore, so it is unlikely. So, if you are ever thinking about possibly doing a $250 commission, be sure to reach out to me first, as there are limits to what I will do. Now, if a woman gets swallowed and come out of it as a monster, that is doable, but I do not do death type vore.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Oh, I do not like vore, so it is unlikely. So, if you are ever thinking about possibly doing a $250 commission, be sure to reach out to me first, as there are limits to what I will do. Now, if a woman gets swallowed and come out of it as a monster, that is doable, but I do not do death type vore.
unfortunately 250$ isn't something I can spend for anything other than living right now
and yes I like fatal vore but also non fatal, all kind .... a mix with transformation is a really good idea, absorption and transformation or rebirth in a egg or a pod can also be considered as vore while still being focused on transformation

Reactions: The Anax
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes