5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
This will shall have the animal mutants in a future release.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Ok fans, the $30 and uppers have the new release, and it shall trickle down. As soon as it hit's the $5 tier, Ch 3 will go FREE to the public! So check back here in just a few weeks!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I'm confused. So the gameplay will start next update which is chapter 4 right?
Its gonna be like a interactive visual novel, connecting all previous chapters or?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Its gonna be like a interactive visual novel, connecting all previous chapters or?
@TheAnax is know mainly for his well crafted and delightfully twisted Visual Novels. It's only in the last couple that there has been both a story and game mode.

In other words yes this will most likely be an visual novel, with a secondary game mode for those who prefer more choices and interactivity and less linear progression.

Reactions: The Anax and Bruno3

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Yes, it's a complicated tale, but in Desideratum: Blood Bonds, I was having help from a programmer making a Game Mode. On top of the usual stories I am known for all these years, it added things like maps, random monster encounters, items, and so on. However, two months ago (COVID or not related I do not know) my programmer vanished. So, while I still absolutely intend to do a Game Mode on this and all future titles, I am going to need a hand from a programmer to finish up the things that he was working on for me. Basically, he used a thing called Windows Visual or something like that to make a tool for me that I could easily use to build my own game modes.

However, I am no programmer, so until I get a hand, expect Story Mode only- however, I believe you will find it quite enthralling, even without all the extra (for now).

Last edited:

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Im gonna try the vampire game blood bonds, im really new to your games so its kinda confusing for me ngl xD
It has 2gb of download so it must be good.
Can you recommend me something that is somewhat finished or playable, like a clicking visual novel with choices that is simple to play or something similar like that. I dont want something that is purely text based, i avoid those games.
Also if your games have animations that would be icing on the cake, if not its alright, i can still enjoy it.

Last edited:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Bruno3 - In the main post here, I put links to my other games. All of them are VN's except for SB:C which is a noncanonical trainer game using my Anaxverse characters and F:CoC which is noncanonical match three game using my Anaxverse characters. Everything else I have made over the last decade should fit what you are looking for.

There is occasionally animations here and there, but it's more static art. However, the quality and yet quantity will probably make up for any lack of Daz animations. For example, D:BB, the game you are downloading as 6000 renders in the final release, which I am giving out for free for my Halloween treat this year. I had been holding back the final release until we finished Game Mode, but since I do not know when that shall happen, it shall be only Story Mode. In all, my VN's have over a million words of content and well over 10,000 pics, so, you should be busy for quite a while!

If you find yourself in need of any lore material, I will also suggest using my Anaxpedia:

I have over 500 pages of lore there and it's only growing. Enjoy!

Reactions: Bruno3

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Thanks for such detailed answer xD
I appreciate your efforts, if only your games were on Steam i'd be down to support it if i managed to like it.
Patreon is a no no for me

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Thanks for such detailed answer xD
I appreciate your efforts, if only your games were on Steam i'd be down to support it if i managed to like it.
Patreon is a no no for me
Do they allow Twine games on Steam? I'm not against putting them there. I also have a SubscribeStar, but SubscribeStar takes 20% of all support, but Patreon only takes 5%. But any support is better than none because this is my only income.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Do they allow Twine games on Steam? I'm not against putting them there. I also have a SubscribeStar, but SubscribeStar takes 20% of all support, but Patreon only takes 5%. But any support is better than none because this is my only income.
I see other text games on steam before and they could be Twine based. Doubt Steam will have issues with any engine used.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
In that case I shall probably do so after it is finished. I'll release Desideratum there first since I'll have it all finished up by Halloween!

Reactions: Liam the Handyman

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Can I directly skipp all bad shitty ending, directly on chapter 4 story mod Or (I be forced to play traw the dad ends)?

suppre

Feb 9, 2019
All the ends that are in the bad ends section are there avalaible? If yes i can't reach the Bimbeau Beauty Salon Bad ends

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Can I directly skipp all bad shitty ending, directly on chapter 4 story mod Or (I be forced to play traw the dad ends)?
First of all, I will thank you kindly to not insult my work. All the bad ends can be skipped already, no one has to actually go through any of them. Simply make the bottom selection your choice. As far as being able to skip bad ends (but unlock them in the gallery), as of chapter 4 I decided to make it so that when one reaches the end of a chapter, it unlocks all of the bad ends. I believe I will also retroactively do this to Desideratum as well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Fanatic Vortex

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
All the ends that are in the bad ends section are there avalaible? If yes i can't reach the Bimbeau Beauty Salon Bad ends
I have no actual theories on how this is the case. In the bug reports channel of my discord, could you please mention that there. In the meantime I will try to figure it out. There's no reason that it wouldn't be available.

Last edited:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I've been seeing these macro errors on every release.

Code:
Giggle Night- Trixies Trial.html:3992 Error: macro <<NotifyChoice>> does not exist
    <<NotifyChoice "Corruption">>
I'm assuming that's stat management related to game mode that hasn't been implemented yet, but it does reflect poorly on what is otherwise excellent writing. I'm hoping it goes away when you start the actual game (chapter 4?), but your coder could have defined a stub for it in their javascript to avoid errors.

Reactions: The Anax
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes