• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
the 0.04 update will involve gameplay right?
Well, right after chapter 4. That is the plan, just like on Desideratum: Blood Bonds. Shadow Code will hopefully have the program he's been writing me that will allow me to build everything for the Game Mode without having to bug programmers. Like in D:BB, you'll access "missions" instead of "monster hunts" but it will essentially work the same.

This game ggonna have impregnationa nd pregnancy?
It's possible such a scene might appear in a Bad End or two, but I have no plans to canonically make Trixie pregnant.

This is a very interesting game and story, what else will we be seeing in the game for part 3?
If you join my Discord, there is a SPOILERS area where I discuss a lot of different things or show off future work. My investors have Ch 3 at the moment and the feedback has been great, so I think you shall enjoy it!

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I am not following your meaning.
You claim that your game is not a generic high school boy who wants to fuck his stepmom and stepsister that's ok but when you claim how your models are unique yet I can see the same models which almost everyone is using these days then it's really funny.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
You claim that your game is not a generic high school boy who wants to fuck his stepmom and stepsister that's ok but when you claim how your models are unique yet I can see the same models which almost everyone is using these days then it's really funny.
The only thing he claims are unique are his ideas. He is not a 3D modeler: he is a writer. There is more to characters than what they look like.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I appreciate your sense of humor, but I do not think you are correct in your opinion. That is, the vast majority of my models are skinned by me and even clothing textures and such are made by me, myself. I think you're attempting to troll me.

If not, the characters are more than the art anyway. I have had a lot of folks say that my writing evokes emotions. I believe you'll find the characters from my works to be unique indeed if you go through the more than a million words of content across my multiple projects.

Also, I do purchase all my models and have shown that multiple times in both discord and during live developer questions and answers sessions. In closing, I am unsure your motivation for trying to troll me, but I'd ask that you simply move on to other threads and creators since my work is not for you. Thanks!

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I appreciate your sense of humor, but I do not think you are correct in your opinion. That is, the vast majority of my models are skinned by me and even clothing textures and such are made by me, myself. I think you're attempting to troll me.

If not, the characters are more than the art anyway. I have had a lot of folks say that my writing evokes emotions. I believe you'll find the characters from my works to be unique indeed if you go through the more than a million words of content across my multiple projects.

Also, I do purchase all my models and have shown that multiple times in both discord and during live developer questions and answers sessions. In closing, I am unsure your motivation for trying to troll me, but I'd ask that you simply move on to other threads and creators since my work is not for you. Thanks!
Troll you? From "unique models" you switched to how your story is awesome lol I never said your stories are bad I claimed that you are saying how your models are unique yet, I can see generic models you can purchase online, also thanks for telling me that I'm forbidden to play your games because I pointed out something funny about your claims there.

Reactions: Fanatic Vortex

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
The only thing he claims are unique are his ideas. He is not a 3D modeler: he is a writer. There is more to characters than what they look like.
And then why he claims that his models are unique and we never saw them before? And why are you bringing his writing? I never said anything about his stories.

Reactions: Fanatic Vortex

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Troll you? From "unique models" you switched to how your story is awesome lol I never said your stories are bad I claimed that you are saying how your models are unique yet, I can see generic models you can purchase online, also thanks for telling me that I'm forbidden to play your games because I pointed out something funny about your claims there.
There is nothing "funny" about your baseless claims (hence why I use the word trolling). Also, I do not change "my story". I purchase the models from Daz, and then I change them. As a sign of good faith and to help you better understand here is an example test for you, since you think you are somehow right, please link me the model that I purchased to make this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will add that I cannot "ban" you from my games. I was saying that since your perspective is incorrect and your tactics inflammatory, you should move on. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt here that somehow you are unaware of your tactlessness, but if you continue to exhibit signs that you are merely trying to cause me trouble, then I will have no recourse but to obviously report you. However, I am thinking this is all due to your ignorance regarding Daz models and that this example I am showing (of which you will be incapable of linking since this model does not exist as a purchasable creature on the Daz store and this is, of course, unique and you will be unable to show any other game here or elsewhere that uses this "unique character") you'll probably better understand the situation and my perspective.

And then why he claims that his models are unique and we never saw them before? And why are you bringing his writing? I never said anything about his stories.
As far as this goes, you continue to change your own story here. In order to better understand where you are coming from, can you please quote my post where I said that my models are unique? Before you said I had said "unique characters" and such, so I am interested in seeing these posts as it is (although I do believe that my models and characters are both quite extraordinary and unique! lol)

Last edited:

TheOldGuard

Jan 20, 2020
one of the monsters looks pregnant from the swarm side is there pregnancy in this or is she .. uh just fat..>.>

Edit jus wondering cause i dont see the tag

Last edited:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
one of the monsters looks pregnant from the swarm side is there pregnancy in this or is she .. uh just fat..>.>

Edit jus wondering cause i dont see the tag
That's Evelyn from my SB:C (link in OP) game. It was easier to paste her because she was on my clipboard. Only wanted to show how my models are not "mundane" but are in fact "unique" was all.

Edit OH actually I realized just now you meant the Swarmsworn! Only put tags into the game that are available, and that has not been put into the game yet. But yeah she will be pregnant and will have a bunch of wasps come out of her.

Reactions: TheOldGuard

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Because the only claim he's made is unique characters and stories. "Unique characters" doesn't mean "they don't resemble any other character in history in any way." As he said, please point us to where he claims the models are original. Maybe you're misinterpreting how "unique" is being used, if in reference to models? It doesn't always mean literally one-of-a-kind.

Reactions: The Anax
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes