• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I think it'll be about a week from tomorrow. That is when the $5 patrons will have chapter 3 and the three new bad ends. So then chapter 2 will go to the public.

Reactions: Mograx

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Lol I just woke up, I'll be posting it once I get up and get things going.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
It's out now! Mwa ha ha ha! Enjoy! I let muttdoggy and TheImage know, so they'll probably add mirrors and slap this on the latest updates page soon!
That was pretty good! What does chapter 3 include? Maybe consider adding a brief synopsis (or not even that much, just a one sentence blurb) to the free version ending of what's available in the next chapter. Seems like a good way to entice new patrons.
Star Prism's page says "Star Prison" also.

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Glad that you liked it! If you ever wonder about future updates, hang out in the Spoilers channel on my Discord where I often show art or answer questions that could spoil things. And thanks for that typo! I'll fix it!

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
This is a very interesting game and story, what else will we be seeing in the game for part 3?

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes