5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
As usual, I appreciate the feedback as usual! I'd say, and I know it's difficult in your case, to truly try to suspend disbelief in the bad ends, probably even more so on the commission ones. Even the ones that I make myself are non canonical, but the commissioned ones I do what the person paying me the $250 wants. I will take some design liberties, and obviously I'm the one that's still creates it, but I created around anything specific that they ask for which can obviously make for some out of character or seemingly odd decisions.

Otherwise I think for the most part, most of the questions and things that you mentioned will be addressed as The story goes on. But, like I said, I'm grateful for the feedback and I appreciate having such a fan devoted to specific information. At the end of a novel it really comes in handy because I can go through and address a lot of the things that you notice. And as this is going on, I'm going to make sure I look through your notes at times just to make sure.

An example might be how you mentioned that regular police are able to handle the giggled people, but they are almost impossible to kill because of their ability to heal, and they have strength close to on par with Trixie herself. So, it's an example of something I might add to the first chapter to help explain not only why they are told to just kill them all, but also, why they are feared. Another example might be going into greater detail as to why even Terrorbyte would be fearful of him. His intellect is actually greater than anyone else sitting at that table.

Anyway thanks again!

Reactions: AlexDark1027

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
An example might be how you mentioned that regular police are able to handle the giggled people, but they are almost impossible to kill because of their ability to heal, and they have strength close to on par with Trixie herself. So, it's an example of something I might add to the first chapter to help explain not only why they are told to just kill them all, but also, why they are feared. Another example might be going into greater detail as to why even Terrorbyte would be fearful of him. His intellect is actually greater than anyone else sitting at that table.
On that specifically, if the giggled all have the healing factor and they've been around long enough for that to be known about, they maybe shouldn't seem so horrified at the shoot-to-kill order.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
On that specifically, if the giggled all have the healing factor and they've been around long enough for that to be known about, they maybe shouldn't seem so horrified at the shoot-to-kill order.
I would be, personally. But everyone have different levels of empathy and sympathy and such. But there has never been such a break out as this either. The Giggler has never done anything on this scale.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I would be, personally. But everyone have different levels of empathy and sympathy and such. But there has never been such a break out as this either. The Giggler has never done anything on this scale.
So maybe they don't know that shooting them won't kill them then? That would make all the difference I'd think. As dangerous as they are, shooting them would be justified even if they couldn't heal, though obviously then it would be tragic as they aren't in control of themselves. If after being shot they are going to be just fine though, that's rather different. Shooting is normally such a serious thing because it so often results in death, after all.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
why such delay?
Not sure what you mean, I told everyone that ever asked in Discord or here that it would be Junish for the next GN update and Mayish for the new SBC one. So far, things are going as expected. The only thing you might have missed out on (if you don't hang out in my Discord or don't support me for at least a dollar to read the weekly progress report) is that I created a vast array of assets for the new Factions game. Anyway, release for GN should still be sometime Junish.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
TranslatorHelp copy.jpg
I have been advertising this in my Discord, but figured I would post it here too! I have a lot of fans from around the world, so if you have the time or passion on Anaxverse lore, and would be interested, head over to my Discord and DM me please! I appreciate it! And I have added both voice and text channels for different languages on my Discord as well, so you can chat all you like with your countrymen!

Khushana

Aug 11, 2017
Are you thinking making trixe her own villain as she keep weapon or power of other villan secretly for her use? Without making her Giggle girl?- The annax.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Are you thinking making trixe her own villain as she keep weapon or power of other villan secretly for her use? Without making her Giggle girl?- The annax.
The idea is that as I develop the game, you will be able to make a lot of choices on the Missions and in the Carnival that can add to your Corruption stat. After a certain amount, you will no longer have a choice as a player as Trixie will only do corrupted actions and this will eventually lead to a Supervillain ending to the game- as long as at the Carnival your Infection stat stays low. If your Infection stat reaches 100 you become a Giggle Girl and will reach a different end of the game. So, yes, there will be a total of 3 endings to GN (not counting the 200+ Bad Ends) which is:

Canonical Ending (Heroic)
Corrupt Ending (Corruption too high)
Giggled Ending (Infection too high)

It should be noted that infection trumps corruption, so the corruption variable will have no effect on reaching the Giggled Bad End and it will be reached whether the player is fully corrupt or fully heroic- either way- if one becomes too infected and gets the giggles.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The idea is that as I develop the game, you will be able to make a lot of choices on the Missions and in the Carnival that can add to your Corruption stat. After a certain amount, you will no longer have a choice as a player as Trixie will only do corrupted actions and this will eventually lead to a Supervillain ending to the game- as long as at the Carnival your Infection stat stays low. If your Infection stat reaches 100 you become a Giggle Girl and will reach a different end of the game. So, yes, there will be a total of 3 endings to GN (not counting the 200+ Bad Ends) which is:

Canonical Ending (Heroic)
Corrupt Ending (Corruption too high)
Giggled Ending (Infection too high)

It should be noted that infection trumps corruption, so the corruption variable will have no effect on reaching the Giggled Bad End and it will be reached whether the player is fully corrupt or fully heroic- either way- if one becomes too infected and gets the giggles.
That sounds awesome. I like the bad ends where the heroine ends up a minion of another villain, obviously, but the ones where she ends up an independent villain in her own right are really nice to see. A pet peeve of mine is when a hero gets corrupted, but the way they were corrupted makes it feel like they shouldn't actually be loyal to the one who corrupted them. If they are anyway, it's quite irritating.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
When will you release public version 0.6?
Yes, the total overhaul took a bit over a month longer than I expected (I blame the 300 renders for game mode lol), but it should not be too much longer. I just gave it to patrons ($5 and up) about a week ago. So, they have been testing the completely redone game. And, it's been very successful! My volunteer programmer, Mars, is currently on a vacation. I have finished ALL art including the photoshop end of things, for 0.7 and I am writing it up now. I expect to be done with all the writing by the end of the week. After that, we just need Mars to throw a few things into Renpy, and the 0.7 should hit the $30 and uppers. And at that time, the 0.6 will go live for free.

So, no exact date, but very soon!

Reactions: zorb9009

Khushana

Aug 11, 2017
is there any other option to be your patron subscriber as my country's bank accounts and credit cards are not accepted by any type of foreign transaction platform?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Other than SubscribeStar, that's all I have. It's unfortunate that such things are happening in the world right now, but hopefully Russia will eventually lose and things can get back to normal. In the meantime, I am sorry for your plight, BUT on the bright side, I do share everything for free! So, at least you'll never miss out on any content!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
The new GN release is about to go out- the $30 and up investors get the Freaky Farms content, and the rest of you fans will get access to the GAME MODE with the Waxwarped Waxworks mission! Check back here in less than 24 hours for your new release!
screenshot0031.png

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
1659556048196.png

Come and get it, fans! Enjoy and please consider supporting my hard work!

Giggle Night v0.6.3 Release! GAME MODE now playable! This release is all of Chapter 6 Waxworks Mission with 8 new Waxwarped Bad Ends and two new Bad Ends purchased by patrons! It includes a FULL graphical overhaul and lots of game mode animations!

2022.08.03 - v0.6
- GAME MODE now available!
- Added Chapter 6
- Added 8 Waxwarped Bad Ends
- Added Abhorrent Addict Commissioned Bad End
- Added Bugged Babe Commissioned Bad End
- Discontinued Twine and HTML development

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018

Overview:
*Warning - the gameplay does not start until chapter six! There is a linear story mode OR a game mode! This is also a work in progress, so do not consider it done! And lastly, many of the fetishes can be avoided or only play a very small role in the overall project!*

chapter 6:
With this game is alwys like that on each update the game said by them him self *Warning - the gameplay does not start until chapter six!

chapter 5:
With this game is alwys like that on each update the game said by them him self *Warning - the gameplay does not start until chapter five!

chapter 4:
With this game is alwys like that on each update the game said by them him self *Warning - the gameplay does not start until chapter four!

chapter 3:
With this game is alwys like that on each update the game said by them him self *Warning - the gameplay does not start until chapter three!

chapter 2:
With this game is alwys like that on each update the game said by them him self *Warning - the gameplay does not start until chapter two!

chapter 1:? (Maybe can't remember any of this)
With this game is alwys like that on each update the game said by them him self *Warning - the gameplay does not start until chapter one!

Too much thing to do but damn man, do wee needgo trowerd whole game over without do nothing?

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes