5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
How long it would possible take to get to the point of bimbofication? I see we are still three chapters away from it and judging by how this game is already 5 years in development, I reckon another year or two?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
How long it would possible take to get to the point of bimbofication? I see we are still three chapters away from it and judging by how this game is already 5 years in development, I reckon another year or two?
The game is about a year and a half into development (there are some very exaggeratory people around here) and you must keep in mind that I'm also making Slugs and Bugs: Conversion at the same time. However I think that game will be done within a year or less, then I can focus solely on this.

However if I was a betting man I'd say it take 6 or so months, but not a year or two. In fact I'd like to have the entire game done within 2 years or less. I think another thing to keep in mind that took a while, it took a lot of work to redo all the artwork to have it fit Renpy and to render all of Trixie and the enemies. Now that the graphical overhaul is done, I don't have to do all that work again. Anyway just wanted to keep you in the loop!

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
The game is about a year and a half into development (there are some very exaggeratory people around here) and you must keep in mind that I'm also making Slugs and Bugs: Conversion at the same time. However I think that game will be done within a year or less, then I can focus solely on this.

However if I was a betting man I'd say it take 6 or so months, but not a year or two. In fact I'd like to have the entire game done within 2 years or less. I think another thing to keep in mind that took a while, it took a lot of work to redo all the artwork to have it fit Renpy and to render all of Trixie and the enemies. Now that the graphical overhaul is done, I don't have to do all that work again. Anyway just wanted to keep you in the loop!
Ah, I was just using the date from TFGames site which said that first mention about this game was at 01/08/2017. But good to know that you're slowly progressing to it, bimbofication is my favourite fetish around here so can't wait to see it finally implemented in this game. Keep up the good work!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Oh yes the original placeholder for it yeah that was many many years ago. I see where you're coming from now. Yes that was just an original placeholder for the game and had a picture of manipulation set up for the chapter one. I did it probably like you said 5 years ago. Maybe even closer to 6! But yes this is the project as far as my novels go that I am currently working on.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's interesting looking back on the original demo. There was no hint that Trixie would become a superheroine, it seemed like the game would be all about escaping the hospital a la Slugs and Bugs. So, the first two chapters of the full release.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Have you been able to beat the Waxworks mission even with the rates as they are, since I did the balance for that mission the rates have been turned down and more options have been given to Trixie? If you are having problems try using the different stances and attacks you have avalible.
It's not about if I can beat it or not, it's more that the number of encounters (almost one per screen on a huge map) demoralized me and made me stop playing. It was very boring.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
It's not about if I can beat it or not, it's more that the number of encounters (almost one per screen on a huge map) demoralized me and made me stop playing. It was very boring.
I told him pretty much the same thing, we'll see if he can maybe turn it down even more. I talked to Impresario last night, and asked him what the percent of combat was on the DBB game mode that he had made, and he told me it was 20% and in some cases 15%. And I think right now in GN it is way higher! So we'll see what we can do.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
i've played S&B Conversion and just now found this one yesterday, only at chapter 3, but eh just had to say despite giggler being more a monster i can't stop hearing mark hamils animated joker voice when giggler speaks xD while i'm at it, really great game so far (even though i am very early on xD)

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
i've played S&B Conversion and just now found this one yesterday, only at chapter 3, but eh just had to say despite giggler being more a monster i can't stop hearing mark hamils animated joker voice when giggler speaks xD while i'm at it, really great game so far (even though i am very early on xD)
I think the joker could have probably made a good clown villain if they would have actually had him be a clown. But I guess they decided to go more with being from a deck of cards or whatever he is. Glad you're enjoying it so far though! But yeah my character and the joker have almost nothing in common honestly LOL

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
I think the joker could have probably made a good clown villain if they would have actually had him be a clown. But I guess they decided to go more with being from a deck of cards or whatever he is. Glad you're enjoying it so far though! But yeah my character and the joker have almost nothing in common honestly LOL
Really? I was trying to place which villain you were referencing with each character. I think the pumpkin guy is Manta Ray, the techno woman is Braniac, and Demento might be Luthor? I think I might be way off here.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
cell943 - I hardly know very much about comic books other than what I see on super Friends and whatever movies I happen to have watched. So if they're like any real comic book characters it's completely coincidental. Comic books have been around for 100 years now, and so after a century there are going to be similarities I'm sure that you can tie to just about any of the characters.

But I did know about the joker, I've seen him on things. But he did not in any way shape or form even inspire me to make the Giggler. The character developed from back in the '80s, when I was creating fantasies and masturbating to a movie called killer clowns from outer space. Without that movie there would be no Giggle Night lol

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
cell943 - Absolutely! Everyone should be! I wasted a lot of years of my life believing I was broken or wrong because of my fantasies and kinks and fetishes. And, as many know it is part of why I make all this. So people like me do not have to feel alone or uncomfortable with their natural sexual orientations like I once did.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
welp i finished the current content and now i'm in the rabbit hole of being excited for the future chapters, and the added rabbit hole of feeling the need to pledge cuz i wanna keep an eye out xD

Reactions: The Anax

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
Overall I was hesitant to try this game, I tried it today after seeing a scene from it on deviantart and rather enjoyed it.

So does combat do anything? As in if there's a point to it? I don't seem to be leveling up or getting xp or items. Though I did hit the 'give up' button and see there's defeat sex scenes but other than that?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Overall I was hesitant to try this game, I tried it today after seeing a scene from it on deviantart and rather enjoyed it.

So does combat do anything? As in if there's a point to it? I don't seem to be leveling up or getting xp or items. Though I did hit the 'give up' button and see there's defeat sex scenes but other than that?
Glad you enjoyed it! You do not need to give up- if you win the Mission, it unlocks all of the Bad Ends for your gallery. But, that's game mode, it's for people that want some game play instead of just reading only. If you do Story Mode, you will still unlock everything, but it flows like a novel instead of having random fights, combat, stats, and all of that.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes